appreciate suuggestions b4 start of mohn/1,4ad

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
After much reading at bb.com and here(thx ppl.)I have decided to run these two as a 4wk. cycle.My intents are cutting up and building up strenghth..(week1-mohn 10mgs. 1,4AD-600mgs.)(week2-16mgs. 900mgs.)(week3-20mgs.900mgs.)If need to i'll start PCT(60x0) this wk.Week 4 I'll try and increase mohn to 24/28mgs depending on sidefx's and how i feel and 900mgs(1,4).One last thing should i run the PCT whether their are side fx's or not?....................thx in advance to all.:cheers:

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
After much reading at bb.com and here(thx ppl.)I have decided to run these two as a 4wk. cycle.My intents are cutting up and building up strenghth..(week1-mohn 10mgs. 1,4AD-600mgs.)(week2-16mgs. 900mgs.)(week3-20mgs.900mgs.)If need to i'll start PCT(60x0) this wk.Week 4 I'll try and increase mohn to 24/28mgs depending on sidefx's and how i feel and 900mgs(1,4).One last thing should i run the PCT whether their are side fx's or not?....................thx in advance to all.:cheers:
Your cycle looks good, I'm planning on running the two togeather in the spring and would very much like to see you do a log on your cycle.

However, your PCT questions lead me to believe that more reading may be needed. PCT isn't done to stave off side effects. Side effects are part of the game. You can take things like hawthorn berry to minimized blood pressure increase, but begining your PCT prior to ending the cycle won't benefit you by eliminating side effects. The short explaination is that the androgens are suppressing your natural test production. PCT is done to get the natural test back to normal. Trying to do this prior to the end of the cycle is fruitless because the androgens will continue to supress, nolva/clomid/6OXO won't stop them from doing this while you're still on them. Save the PCT for when you're done. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that dosing nolva to treat gyno is the exception to using a PCT product during cycle.

Good luck, and keep a log :D

cm5

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Isn't PCT in this instance a bit of a misnomer?? After all M4ohn doesn't have any negative side effect on libido. I'm in week 7 right now and if anything it has overcome the normally negative libido effect caused by the 19 Nor I am also using. 1,4 Andro is not only not negative, it has a positive effect on your libido similar to but not as strong as 4AD. Both are also on the mild side in toxicity and non aromatizing as well. Together they make a very mild and relatively safe combo. I plan to use 6OXO but mostly my PCT is just giving my system a breather before I start my next cycle which as I wrote yesterday will also be 36 mgs of M4ohn and 900 mgs of 1,4 Andro. Since for me the M4ohn kicked in a little over a week into this cycle and the 1,4 Andro (diol) takes almost 4 weeks to kick in, I am considering starting four weeks with just the 1,4 and then doing 8 weeks of the two combined for a 12 week total length cycle.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Thanks, for the pointer cookmic5.I know 60x0 role is to bring test levels back to normal after a being supp.and i know since mohn is a aromastes inhibitor of nandrolone,(androgen only) nolva wont be needed because their wont no estrogen to block.I somehow thought i read somewhere that pct(60x0)should be started days prior to ending ur cycle.My BAD. i see how doing this would be counter productive....Thanks again for the heads up............

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Isn't PCT in this instance a bit of a misnomer?? After all M4ohn doesn't have any negative side effect on libido. I'm in week 7 right now and if anything it has overcome the normally negative libido effect caused by the 19 Nor I am also using. 1,4 Andro is not only not negative, it has a positive effect on your libido similar to but not as strong as 4AD. Both are also on the mild side in toxicity and non aromatizing as well. Together they make a very mild and relatively safe combo. I plan to use 6OXO but mostly my PCT is just giving my system a breather before I start my next cycle ...

Bro, looking at libido to gauge suppression while on is a sad way to gauge suppression. By your logic running an AAS test cycle wouldn't shut you down and require PCT because it boosts your libido.... wrong. Just because you're getting more wood on cycle doesn't mean you will once you remove the androgen and your system is left with suppressed test levels and nothing to make your precious libido go. The androgens make your body stop naturally producing it's own testosterone, once they are gone you must do PCT to restore those natural test levels. Don't EVER take PCT lightly.

cm5

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Bro, looking at libido to gauge suppression while on is a sad way to gauge suppression. By your logic running an AAS test cycle wouldn't shut you down and require PCT because it boosts your libido.... wrong. Just because you're getting more wood on cycle doesn't mean you will once you remove the androgen and your system is left with suppressed test levels and nothing to make your precious libido go. The androgens make your body stop naturally producing it's own testosterone, once they are gone you must do PCT to restore those natural test levels. Don't EVER take PCT lightly.

cm5
Appreciate your well intentioned comments Cookmic but I guess I wasn't clear enough. After ten years of cycling I use Nolva or 6OXO everytiime in my PCT. Some things seem to supress Libido, some boost it but in either case they are taking over and my natural test needs to be rebooted. I've been doing 19 Nors for years now, expensive but very safe for older lifters with BPH concerns. Three weeks of the Nor will require three weeks of PCT, same old same old. What I was amazed at and can't explain to myself is how the M4OHN has managed to do such a good job of helping me cut while still maintaining and even slowly increasing my strength, all the while with no (noticable) side effects, no libido fluctuation up or down whatsoever. I've just never had that with any other PH, ever. Perhaps I should mention for clarity that I take a bunch of things for my liver and prostate all year long on or off cycle, have done so for years. Usually the crown jewels are up and running so to speak on their own within only 2 to 3 weeks of my PCT cycle however long. I should have left the Nor out of this cycle so I could check how fast I would come back from just a M4OHN cycle. It seems to be different than anything I have ever run.

Because of the M4OHN's special mildness I think it will be a great match for 1,4Androdiol, again looking at things from an Old Guy's perspective.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate your well intentioned comments Cookmic but I guess I wasn't clear enough. After ten years of cycling I use Nolva or 6OXO everytiime in my PCT. Some things seem to supress Libido, some boost it but in either case they are taking over and my natural test needs to be rebooted. I've been doing 19 Nors for years now, expensive but very safe for older lifters with BPH concerns. Three weeks of the Nor will require three weeks of PCT, same old same old. What I was amazed at and can't explain to myself is how the M4OHN has managed to do such a good job of helping me cut while still maintaining and even slowly increasing my strength, all the while with no (noticable) side effects, no libido fluctuation up or down whatsoever. I've just never had that with any other PH, ever. Perhaps I should mention for clarity that I take a bunch of things for my liver and prostate all year long on or off cycle, have done so for years. Usually the crown jewels are up and running so to speak on their own within only 2 to 3 weeks of my PCT cycle however long. I should have left the Nor out of this cycle so I could check how fast I would come back from just a M4OHN cycle. It seems to be different than anything I have ever run.

Because of the M4OHN's special mildness I think it will be a great match for 1,4Androdiol, again looking at things from an Old Guy's perspective.
Ahh, I apologize for my misunderstanding, no reason to be preacing to the choir. :)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like that stack. post results if possible. I plan on doing same cycle later. if you know a cheap source for 1,4 andro post it, please.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
I like that stack. post results if possible. I plan on doing same cycle later. if you know a cheap source for 1,4 andro post it, please.
I'm not into keepin' detail logs,but i will post every so often how its coming along,this is my 1st wk so i don't expect to see or feel anything til the 2nd wk.I started the mohn at 12mgs. instead of 10.And for what its worth i should be finish with my tub of v-12 turbo(APPROX.30DAYS) by the end of wk.and i'll go start up on some X-PLODE (30days).I also started downing some ephreda i had leftover b4 ban.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Oh yeah, about the pricing of the 1,4 I think i did a thorough search on that and didn't find any well establish company with a real blow-out price.Over at bb.com they had i think scifit for $24 60caps @50mg.I bought molecular nutrition at massnutrition $29 60caps 100mgs,just got tired of waiting....................

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
damn, that wont last long. thanks for the info. I'll keep looking. I seen somebody had 300mg caps, but dont remember price or who it was. bulk nutrition has 100 and 200 mg.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
damn, that wont last long. thanks for the info. I'll keep looking. I seen somebody had 300mg caps, but dont remember price or who it was. bulk nutrition has 100 and 200 mg.

There was a report that Sci-Fit had Andropoise 300 for like $37 for 60 caps. I searched everywhere, including their own site and there is no mention anywhere of there being anything other than an Andropoise 100 which should be dosed at 300. My conclusion at the moment is somebody misread the label and only got one third of what they expected. BN by the way does 1,4 Andro and 1,4Androdiol at $2.50/gm in powder form for an order of 20 gms. All you need then is some olive oil to knock it down. Since you may want to dose 1,4 pretty heavy you really need that bulk price. I just bought 100 gms there to go along with the M4OHN I bought here.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Yeah,$60 for a 3-4wk cycle of 1,4 hurts.Should be last time i go that route..............300mgs caps? whoa!!! What were u looking on spending for 1,4?

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
There was a report that Sci-Fit had Andropoise 300 for like $37 for 60 caps. I searched everywhere, including their own site and there is no mention anywhere of there being anything other than an Andropoise 100 which should be dosed at 300. My conclusion at the moment is somebody misread the label and only got one third of what they expected. BN by the way does 1,4 Andro and 1,4Androdiol at $2.50/gm in powder form for an order of 20 gms. All you need then is some olive oil to knock it down. Since you may want to dose 1,4 pretty heavy you really need that bulk price. I just bought 100 gms there to go along with the M4OHN I bought here.
Sounds pretty good,buying in bulk and homebrewing is not my thing..But u neva know with these prices, I mite just have too...........

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that bulk sounds like it would be the best route. I just dont like spending a lot on ph. I would like to see results before stocking up on it.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
that bulk sounds like it would be the best route. I just dont like spending a lot on ph. I would like to see results before stocking up on it.
The way I see it buying bulk powder at 100 gms I got an excellent price and can afford to take 1000 mgms per day for much less than it costs others using the pills to take 500 mgs. Lets hypothesize that one does a 6 week (42 day cycle) since 1,4 supposedly needs a few weeks to show its effects and is often recommended to be taken in 8 to 12 week cycles. Now stronger dosing is, I believe, preferred so I'll suppose a 1000 mg/day versus say a 500 mg cycle. At $29 /bottle for 60 X100 you get 6 gms and over 42 days you need 21 gms (3.5 bottles) or $101.50. Using the BN powder for 42 days @less than $2/gm I paid less than $84 total.

Which method is more cost and performance effective?? Ding, ding...we have a winner....less cost for double the dose!! **Forgive my attempt at humor just trying to be helpfull!

Last edited:

SonOfThor

Awards
Agreed, big is the only way to buy this compound (1,4 andro). capped preparations are a joke and horrendously overpriced. 1fast is da man for this stuff, and you can choose either the -diol or -dione version too! same price! I bet you though at 1g/day you'll be feeling it alot sooner that 6-8 weeks heh!