How to make your own transdermal?

S

SwoleT

Awards
I'm 155lbs. Ive been workin out for about 4 years. I'm lookin to run this certain cycle of prohormones.

Weeks 1-6: 1-Test/4AD (transdermal)
Weeks 1-2: 10mg ed M1T
Weeks 3-6: 30mg ed M5AA

I know where to buy the powders and T-Gel, Im just not sure about the procedure to mix everything to make it transdermal. Also what does would you recomend I use for the 1-test and 4AD. I've done PH before. Just never 1-test w/ 4AD. If i were to buy the T-Gel at CNW, how much of each powder could I put in there to give me a good ratio, and how money total bottles would I need to buy, and how many grams of each powder. If theres a pre-mad transdermal that will work jus as well, and could save me money let me know. Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
S1+ at 1fast is a premade dermal, but T-gel probably has a better absorption ratio. Each bottle of Tgel has 60pumps, so if you put 6gr of 4ad and 4gr of 1T that would give you 100mg of 4ad and 66mg of 1T per squirt. 2 squirts 2 times/day should be good for ya. Good luck on the cycle bro.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, to make the Tgel all you do is just pour the powder in and your good to go.

S

SwoleT

Awards
If i were to get s1+ how much 4ad and 1test are in each squirt, and how long would one bottle last me?

S

SwoleT

Awards
I see it going to be pretty expensive w/ the 4ad and 1test transdermal? Any recomendations on what i can use instead. Maybe 1ad and 4ad powders and take them orally? I know 1test doesnt have good bioavalibilty when taken orally. So what do u recomend. And if i took the powders orally what do i mix them with?

H

HugeBB

Awards
I see it going to be pretty expensive w/ the 4ad and 1test transdermal? Any recomendations on what i can use instead. Maybe 1ad and 4ad powders and take them orally? I know 1test doesnt have good bioavalibilty when taken orally. So what do u recomend. And if i took the powders orally what do i mix them with?
transdermal is much cheaper for 1-test and 4-ad administration

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1ad is over $30 a bottle and you would need several bottles for a good cycle, for equal results the transdermals are much cheaper.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing a 1ad and 4ad oral cycle would cost you more then a dermal cycle and plus you would get half the gains. Most people take 1ad in the range of 600-900mg/day(remember that it needs to convert, thus higher doses) to elicit any good effects. However you may react diffrently who knows. For the math a 6wk supply of S1+ would be 3 bottles at 5 spuirts 2Xday. At this dosing a bottle would last roughly 2wks, and 3 of them would run you about $100. The 1AD ( if you bought the raw powder) is $4/gram. At 600-900mg/day equals about $28 a week. 6weeks worth is over $120 not counting the 4AD. Trust me man user feedback has been exceptionally good with the dermals. Go that route its cheaper and way more effective.

C

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, to make the Tgel all you do is just pour the powder in and your good to go.
Over simplified.

Put water in a cooking pot. Heat it just short of boiling. Take it off the burner. Put the bottle in the pan. Take the bottle out after 5 minutes. Add some 1test/4AD, around half of each. Shake the living bejesus out of it. Repeat.

Doing it cold is "possible" just not advisable for getting a well disolved transdermal.

cm5