19-NorDIOL and 4-ad, lower side effect stack.

LIFTER23

Awards
Thinking of doing a 4-6 week cycle of 19-nordiol and 4ad. The reason for the lower dose of 4ad is to keep sides down, but still reap the benefits of the 4ad. I have read to take 19-nor for 4 weeks because its supressive. What do you guys think? Anyone know any good/cheap brands. Ive never made my own, and dont wanna be sitting at the house "brewing" it up, so thats not an option really.

19-nor : 500mg transdermal a day
4ad: 300mg transdermal a day

I have a half a bottle of Nolva left. And was planning on grabbing some 6-0X0.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
4AD will cause some bloat. It should only really bother you if you're narcissistic. You can use a small does of 6oXo to combat this.

4AD/19 Nor is a good stack and will pack on mass and strength nicely. It will probably kill your libido in a big way no matter how short the cycle. It works best in longer 6-8 week cycles though.

There are numerous brands of 4AD and 19 Nor dermals out there, I used the Megabol/AnabolX stack from bb.com. It's expensive but has it all.

LIFTER23

Awards
And also, Ive been reading that the two transdermals will compete for receptors and should be applied at different times. It will already be a pain to do it twice daily, but 4 seperate applications would be out of the question wiht my schedule. WOuld I be better off taking one of them orally , and then one transdermally?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it matters that much. I used oral 4AD with a 19 nor dermal, worked great but I bet you could mix both into one transdermal and be fine.

The two compounds compete for some of the same receptor sites but you have to keep in mind that there are numerous metabolites/analogues that do not compete.

LIFTER23

Awards
Well, I think Im gonna do what you did, take 4ad orally, and 19nor transdermal...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to space out the oral doses as evenly as possible to keep the 4AD blood levels as consistent as possible.

DudleyDawson

Awards
You could also add some formestane to your 4 ad transdermal and eliminate the bloat. Also, watch your sodium intake--an easy thing to overlook.

LIFTER23

Awards
Ok, ordered two bottles Ergopharm 4ad pill form. Ordered two 4oz bottles of transdermal Dermabolics 19 nor. How long do you guys think I should run it for?