Theorizing next cycle. Ultra/RS transaderm or trenazone or derma...HMMMM

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Just messing around with ideas in my head for my next cycle. Def running ultradrol, and using the entire bottle probably something like 8/12/16/16, the big question is which transdermal i am going to pick.... This is going to be my last cycle for half a year and i want to make it a good one! RS transaderm is my number 1 pick at the moment due to the dry time and amount given, i could do 5 pumps daily for 8 weeks... Still feel like im missing that kicker.... ;)

Thoughts/opinions/anything welcome! Help me brainstorm and transform!

(side note - experienced anabolic user, and this cycle will most likely be a true recomp)

LETS HEAR SOME THOUGHTS!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
transaderm, no doubt about it.

The ingredients topically are already proven, but it's the carrier that sets it apart from everything else.

I'd love to see you log this if you go with ultra and transaderm.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really, really doubt that you'll need that high of a dose and I wouldn't even think about using it unless you have TUDCA on-hand.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I really, really doubt that you'll need that high of a dose and I wouldn't even think about using it unless you have TUDCA on-hand.
I could just do 12/12/12/12 now that i think about it because it would basically be a "jumpstart" im just theorizing at the moment, and i know that a lower dose would probably not do a great deal for me personally, i seem to react only to high doses of anything anymore... lol

transaderm, no doubt about it.

The ingredients topically are already proven, but it's the carrier that sets it apart from everything else.

I'd love to see you log this if you go with ultra and transaderm.
I was leaning towards transaderm, this is going to be an expensive cycle to put together when i get through with all the support supps/pct :/

but my pockets will be able to rest for a bit after this :)

Still feel like im missing that kicker... Although adding another methyl in the mix would be committing liveracide.. (yes i made it up)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Well...are you after size? Or is this a recomp?