2nd PH cycle Looking for some input!

Enric

Awards
First PH cycle i ran Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75. I gained around 15lbs during the cycle lost 5 in PCT so net gain of 10 lbs. I didn't lose any strength in PCT so I would consider it a good cycle. For my second cycle I was thinking about either Hdrol again or Epistane. Looking for input on what people think would be better or stuff to stack with either one of them with!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You looking to gain still? You "could" do epi on a bulk, it would be pretty lean; but it definitely wouldn't be my first choice. You could do h-drol again, it's a great compound, i also really like p-mag (i've run it twice). Those 3 PHs mentioned are (in my opinion) the 3 beginner compounds to run that we can still buy. There are other options for stacking or harsher compounds, but i would stick to one of those 3 for your next cycle. After 2 successfull cycles under your belt you can open up the search a bit.

Enric

Awards
I am still looking to gain and I'll look into pmag. Thanks

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
PMAG is solid..that was my first cycle

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
I saw a post on here with CRAZY before/after pics running EPI and Katanadrol2.0. The difference was night and day.

I've taken Katanadrol2.0 at DOUBLE the rec. dose. Didn't notice SHI*! I would say either EPI works f***ing magical for some, or Katanadrol2.0 only works well when stacked..... and is a waste of money when ran solo.