m5aa preworkout

1. Registered User
    Answers

m5aa preworkout

Hi, if I wanted to get the benefits of strength increase with M5aa can I just use it preworkout? Or do I have to use it on off days also? I will be starting with 40mg preworkout once I do my next cycle some time next year but wanted to get information

2. Banned
    Answers

Many people use it just preworkout.
    I personally didn't notice much from it.
    Give me some test suspension preworkout any day over M5aa.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Why do you want to use it just pwo? M5aa is great for hardening up, and strength if you run it around 80-100 mgs a day.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

i ran it 20mg morning, 20mg noonish, and 40mg preworkout. i had some good strength gains. i dropped the dosage to around 40mg on off days.
  5. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Why do you want to use it just pwo? M5aa is great for hardening up, and strength if you run it around 80-100 mgs a day.
    I agree with you, the upper end dosing is very effective, I dont take it at all on off days though and it doesn't diminish the effects one bit.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slydeflex
    Hi, if I wanted to get the benefits of strength increase with M5aa can I just use it preworkout? Or do I have to use it on off days also? I will be starting with 40mg preworkout once I do my next cycle some time next year but wanted to get information
    At first i believe most ppl used m5aa pre w/o.But lately alot of ppl are stacking it with 1,4AD AND EVEN 1 TEST. the verdict is still out on the dosage (its all over chart) some claim 100mgs.Others seem satisfied at 40-50mgs.But what ever it is the input is good.Me for 1 decided on a mohn/1,4 cycle.But the m5aa should be my next cycle this winter/spring...........P.S u should continue it even on ur off days........How long were u planning on running it.......
  7. Banned
    Answers

I'm running it at around 70-80mgs. ED, including off days. Definitely hardens you up, and increases strentgh.

One side effect I've noticed, though--now after about 2 weeks, my joints are getting sore. I'm assuming this is due to the "Drying out" action of DHT, and the inhibition of estrogen, but is this common? It's starting to get annoying, and impairing workouts. I rarely have joint pain otherwise, and I am taking Glucosamine and I drink a ton of water.
  8. Banned
    Answers

I don't think so. Many people believe that winny causes painful joints due to "drying out" when in actuality it's because it makes the connective tissues more brittle.

Microtears = pain.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    I don't think so. Many people believe that winny causes painful joints due to "drying out" when in actuality it's because it makes the connective tissues more brittle.

Microtears = pain.
    Bingo my man! I don't even use winny.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

i'm in my first week of pct from a four wk. 60-80mg dosage of m5. my joints were really achy today during my workout.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Yeah, maybe the DHT rush from the M5AA made me push too hard, and now I'm feeling it...although I even got a sore joint in my hand today on my pinky when playing guitar, and this has never happened to me. Something weird is going on.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Yeah, maybe the DHT rush from the M5AA made me push too hard, and now I'm feeling it...although I even got a sore joint in my hand today on my pinky when playing guitar, and this has never happened to me. Something weird is going on.
    I got sore joints from M1t, i droped my dosage though and the pain went away
  13. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

M5 definitly gives me sore joints. After 2days of PCT the stiffness was all gone. Brodus one thing I found that really helps the joint pain during workouts is to give the appointed bodypart a really, really good stretching routine. I did this before every squat routine and had no probs whatsoever. Don't no what to tell you about the pinky thing though.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

14. Banned
    Answers

Yeah, the pinky thing was strange. I dropped down to 70mg ED, and upped my stretching, and it helped. Still, I have noticeable stiffness, etc., in the morning.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

im runnin it at 60mg pre workout. Feeling good at that dose may bump it up but not over 80mg
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    Yeah, the pinky thing was strange. I dropped down to 70mg ED, and upped my stretching, and it helped. Still, I have noticeable stiffness, etc., in the morning.

High doses of testosterone always give me noticable stiffness in the morning.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I did a cut cycle at 20mg/day and had great results. Gained a little strength and muscle while loosing fat. Sides included small zits and not being able to sleep deeply.
  18. Banned
    Answers

Wow...20mg a day is a small dose. Did you run it for four weeks? Good to hear you had such positive results on so little.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 05:14 PM
  2. PCT necessary if taking M5AA only preworkout?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 09:38 AM
  3. that m1t, m5aa, 4ad pump
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2004, 10:16 AM
  4. 3 Week Strength Cycle (M1T and M5AA)??
    By ProductReview in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-11-2004, 05:20 PM
  5. multiple dose m5aa?
    By jxhopper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 11:41 AM