dimethylation vs methylation

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
what would be worse for the liver 30/45 mg of a dimeth or 100/125 of a reg meth?---as in 3 caps dymethazine or 4/5 caps d-plex?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it depends on the compound, and where those methyls are placed.

2a,17a dimeth dht (sd) is going to be much more hepatotoxic than 17a methyl dht.

i dont think you can put numbers on it, as it's going to be user dependant.

typically a rule of thumb is to never go over 100mg of a 17a methylated compound, as the higher you go, the more increased risk of sides.

doesn't mean it's going to happen, just like going from 45mph on the freeway, to 95mph on the freeway, it's a bit more riskier if you dont know what your doing.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
thanks----only comparisons i could find was that 30mg of sd is = 100mg of anadrol [and a study that showed 16wks at 100mg rose liver values 8%] but dymethazine different than SD.i think it supposed to be a little better on the liver [study showed 45 days at 20mg only 50% showed a rise in liver values-and i think that was on women and chidren] so a 200 pnd male should be able to double that---and then theres D-plex with some going well over 100mg to get past 3aHSD and that could be worse than the above?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks----only comparisons i could find was that 30mg of sd is = 100mg of anadrol [and a study that showed 16wks at 100mg rose liver values 8%] but dymethazine different than SD.i think it supposed to be a little better on the liver [study showed 45 days at 20mg only 50% showed a rise in liver values-and i think that was on women and chidren] so a 200 pnd male should be able to double that---and then theres D-plex with some going well over 100mg to get past 3aHSD and that could be worse than the above?
man you gotta post that study. im quite certain anadrol would raise liver values by 8% in a very very short time. 16 weeks at 100mg would be just plain cruel to your liver lol

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Higer doses of Anadrol are immediately liver toxic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

patients were given 100 mg or 150 mg anadrol per day and liver enzymes measured at 4, 8, 12 and 16 weeks. 150 mg produced an immediate effect at 4 weeks. 23% of patients showed liver enzymes elevated 5 fold above normal. In contrast, the lower dose of 100 mg showed only 8% of patients experience liver toxicity.It was not until WEEK 16 that 100 mg per day produced levels above 8%. Then it jumped to over 20. See figure 3. 150 mg ed remained elevated the entire period.

The take home message: Lower doses are less toxic and seem to work just as well (see below)

The following study is free and a link is provided below. It demonstrates weigt gain in HIV patients that are basically asymptomatic. 100 mg of anadrol was given for 16 weeks. 100 mg was as effective as 150 mg for weight gain.

1: AIDS. 2003 Mar 28;17(5):699-710. Link

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That study says 8% of test subjects showed a high increase of enzymes, not an 8% increase in liver enzyme values.Either way, you should try to replicate the study and run 100mg of anadrol e/d for 16 weeks an let us know how that works out for you

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That study says 8% of test subjects showed a high increase of enzymes, not an 8% increase in liver enzyme values.Either way, you should try to replicate the study and run 100mg of anadrol e/d for 16 weeks an let us know how that works out for you
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higer doses of Anadrol are immediately liver toxic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

patients were given 100 mg or 150 mg anadrol per day and liver enzymes measured at 4, 8, 12 and 16 weeks. 150 mg produced an immediate effect at 4 weeks. 23% of patients showed liver enzymes elevated 5 fold above normal. In contrast, the lower dose of 100 mg showed only 8% of patients experience liver toxicity.It was not until WEEK 16 that 100 mg per day produced levels above 8%. Then it jumped to over 20. See figure 3. 150 mg ed remained elevated the entire period.

The take home message: Lower doses are less toxic and seem to work just as well (see below)

The following study is free and a link is provided below. It demonstrates weigt gain in HIV patients that are basically asymptomatic. 100 mg of anadrol was given for 16 weeks. 100 mg was as effective as 150 mg for weight gain.

1: AIDS. 2003 Mar 28;17(5):699-710. Link
Problem is the world of steroids, doses are based on dosing people came up with back in the day who were massive pro bodybuilders. Then 180lb average guys on forums think they need the same dose.

Ive said time and time again you can make very good gains on 5-10mg superdrol unless you have a ****ty diet and dedication, with no where near the toxicity of the people taking 20-30mg. Most overdosed supplement on the market

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it is tempting..... that muh anadrol!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Haha next year I might do something like 100/1000 winstrol anavar 6wka with primo 800/wk + otherstuff added

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
100/100

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
so how did they figure 30mg of SD= 100mg of anadrol?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
next yr i was planning something like

primo 800
masteron 600
winstrol 100
anavar 100
test- 500-750

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
theres a "qote" over at mr supps about beastadrol that says that --ill see if i can post it ----its prob just bs--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Beastdrol is extremely powerful. It will produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. Many people report getting better gains in lean mass and strength with Beastdrol than with any other oral steroid, with the exception of the strength from Anadrol. Although, the dose used with Anadrol is usually 100mg or higher, when a 30mg dose of Beastdrol is comparable.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
From someone who has used 50 mgf a day **** is amazing way.more powerful than SD. Now 100mg I can imagine even close to SD.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Cant**

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol i thought the same thing.......also, clearly these numbers aren't typical. even with epistane you'll see SOME increase in liver values.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure why people keep using AIDS studies to rationalize steroid use or try to ascertain their safety. understandably, most studies done on roids are for muscle wasting diseases, however, they aren't really applicable to healthy people....concerned with staying healthy. Just because the body can 'stand' it, or any organs won't completely shutdown, it does not mean you aren't causing damage - i'd like to be closer to the safe side than that.

keep in mind these are terminal patients who want to have a good quality of life [ by not being emaciated]......however long that might be. they aren't especially keeping in mind long term safety.....after all, whats a little arterial plaque build up if you won't live to see a heart attack? why worry about liver lesions and cysts if you don't intend to see the day a problem manifests. not to get on a tangent, but, i've always believed that there are no 'old-people-diseases' . when you hit 70 , you don't just 'catch' atherosclerosis. - it's from years of accumulation due to an unfavorable lipid profile....as well as heredity of course.

everybody thinks they are invincible when they are young.......which is why i've been smoking cigars the past year like a focking idiot lol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in what these studies said the 100mg anadrol did to lipids