Recommendations for my next stack.

AILDfan89

Awards
Hey everyone,
I ran a 4 week cycle of androlean and androhard a while back and I didn't get very good results , if any at all it seemed like. My diet and training are on point but I have been battling thyroid related issues and have been gaining bf like crazy. I'm getting medicated for it now but I want to really shred off some body fat and tighten up my chest. I've ran methyls and non methyls in the past and I toloerate well so I was wondering off anyone could recommend something that will give me that on feeling and results I can really see and feel? Thanks for the input guys.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Epi stong / katandrol. or helladrol / katandrol. both are popular, look around a bit and you will find logs, threads, feedback, etc etc

Katandrol proudces very dry hard muscle gains. its a cutting/recomp compound, epi and hella are both similar(epistane & halo). they are most guys 1st PH cycle. Very low side effects, good strength gains, decent mass gains. Stacking katan and either halo or epi is a great recomp or cut cycle.

AILDfan89

Awards
Okay, thanks for the suggestions. I will start looking into those. Thanks again!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No man, don't touch any hormones until you've got your existing hormone issues under control. Once your thyroid is properly in check and you know how your body reacts to various perturbations, then you can start to think about other hormonals. That being said, 5'10" and 165 doesn't lead me to believe you even need a PH. Just some steak.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
No man, don't touch any hormones until you've got your existing hormone issues under control. Once your thyroid is properly in check and you know how your body reacts to various perturbations, then you can start to think about other hormonals. That being said, 5'10" and 165 doesn't lead me to believe you even need a PH. Just some steak.
hes right, i overlooked a bit of info he makes good points on

AILDfan89

Awards
Sorry, its been a longbtime since I updated my info. I'm at 181.5 now. If you think that my thryroid issues combined with ph's is a bad idea than I will take your word. I've just been getting no where with the doctors and the increasing bf is killing me.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Messing with your hormones when they're already screwed up is 9 times out of 10 a bad idea. If you're gaining weight and want more expedient results, tell the doctor.