increases in m1-t dosage/ length

iron ogr

Awards
Hey guys, I usually post over at BB.com but you all seem to be a little more open minded as to higher doses/ longer cycles of PH.

I've done a couple of cycles of M1-t/ 4ad @ 20mg/ day 3-4weeks w/ proper PCT after, kept most of my gains and seem to have recovered quickly.
I am 5'8" 175lbs. I was wondering if there is any reason not to increase the daily dosage on my next cycle to 30mg or more? I seem to respond well w/ minimal sides, all which were completely tolerable. I realize that more isn't always better, but it seems like there are a couple different schools of thought on this.

I am aware of the liver toxicity issues, and have done research on other members cycles, just wanted some ideas or opinions so I can plan my next cycle.

Thanks,
Ogr

Lich

Banned
Awards
Regaurding ur opening sentance:

Going somewhere that seems to be more open minded to what ud like to hear isnt always the way to get ur best answers.

Anyway, theres no point increasing past 20mgs. If ur seeing gains off of 20, and ur only 175, u defineatly should not increase. M1T is especially one of the compounds as regaurded "More isnt always better" because some say in reality it just dosnt work any more at 10mg to 50mg for some ppl.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, if 20 mg did you right, keep it there until you stop seeing gains. At your weight you shouldn't really need any more than that. Occasionally we see big 250 lb + guys not respond to the normal 5-30 mg dose range but this is fairly rare.

I know there's always that urge to up the dose that was working well because a weee bit more might work better. M1T really isn't one of those compounds.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, sir. If you are still seeing gains keep it at 20 or you'll just overstress your joints and ligaments. Build a solid base.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
You might even be able to decrease your dosage, and maintain gains. On my first cycle i ran 20 mg's, and saw great gains throughout. On my second cycle I just kept it at 10 mg's and achieved the same level of gains. This is only my experience though so I'm not saying this is the law. Just giving you an opinion.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think a more pertinent approach would be to find ways to stack M1T with other androgens to give a synergistic effect. Many AM members have suggested the same. You might even choose to lower the dosage in that instance. Examples include 1-Test(transdermal or cypionate), 4AD cyp, and 5AAcyp, along with other methyls (not taken at same time as M1T). If you would like to push the limits a bit and run more M1T cycles in your career as a lifter, I strongly suggest going with the minimal effective dosage.

If you haven't already, look at how AAS cycle are structured and how users go about progessing from one cycle to the next. Testosterone is typically the base of most cycles. But rather than increase the dosage incrementally with each cycle, other AAS such as Equipose, Deca and Dbol are stacked with the Testosterone. Just adding more test would likely increase tolerance to that androgen and add additional unwanted sides compared to gains.

M1T is an extreme example of the above scenario. Add in the inherent risk and harsh side effects and you are asking for trouble. Compared to most illicit anabolics, M1T takes the cake for being a harsh and rather dangerous compound imo.

As an idea, M1T can be used analogously to Dbol to kickstart a longer cycle at low dosages. Look at how other short acting ester AAS are used to get an idea of what is possible.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Increasing the dosage would be a BAD move imo. The best thing would be to wait as long as possible before using M1T again (wait until you plateau for some reason).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with Cardinal here. If you are looking for more gains, add in a couple of none methyl's. I myself would use it to kickstart an injecting cycle. I weight 290, and only need 10 mgs a day to see great gains, and I have gone up to thirty without any improvement.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've used 5 to 15 mg cycles with no real difference in gains.

iron ogr

Awards
First of all, thanks for the replies. Don't get me wrong...I'm not looking for someone to tell me what I want to hear. I actually agree with all of your suggestions. I am an avocate of the "more isn't better" theory.
Based on my own experience of taking M1-t, I found that there didn't seem to be a difference upping to 20mg/ day and most significant gains stopped around three weeks. I wanted to make sure I was on the right track.
I was interested in your theories because some of the posts I've read on here seem to have a more aggressive approach in regards to stacking different compounds and varying opinions on cycle lengths.

Aside from the basic M1-t/ 4ad type stack is there another good mass builder w/ m1-t as a base that you'd recommend?
I was thinking of 2wks m1-t 2 20mg/ day and then switching to M4ohn for 4-6wks @ ? any suggestions?

iron ogr

Awards
I think a more pertinent approach would be to find ways to stack M1T with other androgens to give a synergistic effect. Many AM members have suggested the same. You might even choose to lower the dosage in that instance. Examples include 1-Test(transdermal or cypionate), 4AD cyp, and 5AAcyp, along with other methyls (not taken at same time as M1T). If you would like to push the limits a bit and run more M1T cycles in your career as a lifter, I strongly suggest going with the minimal effective dosage.

If you haven't already, look at how AAS cycle are structured and how users go about progessing from one cycle to the next. Testosterone is typically the base of most cycles. But rather than increase the dosage incrementally with each cycle, other AAS such as Equipose, Deca and Dbol are stacked with the Testosterone. Just adding more test would likely increase tolerance to that androgen and add additional unwanted sides compared to gains.

M1T is an extreme example of the above scenario. Add in the inherent risk and harsh side effects and you are asking for trouble. Compared to most illicit anabolics, M1T takes the cake for being a harsh and rather dangerous compound imo.

As an idea, M1T can be used analogously to Dbol to kickstart a longer cycle at low dosages. Look at how other short acting ester AAS are used to get an idea of what is possible.
Thank you Cardinal... This is exactly why I was asking that question. Not that I don't appreciate the advice from the others. But to say "no, don't do it" always leaves me wanting to know more.:think: But to be informed as to what direction to take in order to keep progressing, that is what I meant by being "open minded." :thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've seen one or two threads for a 4AD / 19 nor/ M1T stack that really seemd appealing. Guys were gaining around 15 pounds with this stack...but like I said, it hasn't been done too often. Most people shy away for 19 Nor because its a libido killer but it does pack on the muscle. Nice on your joints too.

The M4ohn/M1T split works pretty well too. I just finished 8 weeks of M4ohn followed by 2 weeks M1T, using 4AD/oht as a base the whole time. Gained 11 pounds and holding. A lot of my gains were muscle memory but I am pleased to say the least.

I recommend putting the M1T at the end of the cycle since it is so suppressive. I'd also recommend looking into HCG for all M1T cycles.

iron ogr

Awards
I've seen one or two threads for a 4AD / 19 nor/ M1T stack that really seemd appealing. Guys were gaining around 15 pounds with this stack...but like I said, it hasn't been done too often. Most people shy away for 19 Nor because its a libido killer but it does pack on the muscle. Nice on your joints too.

The M4ohn/M1T split works pretty well too. I just finished 8 weeks of M4ohn followed by 2 weeks M1T, using 4AD/oht as a base the whole time. Gained 11 pounds and holding. A lot of my gains were muscle memory but I am pleased to say the least.

I recommend putting the M1T at the end of the cycle since it is so suppressive. I'd also recommend looking into HCG for all M1T cycles.
That sounds like an interesting combo, I'd like to see your dosage/split (cycle info) Did you keep a log on that?

Wouldn't you be supressed with the M4ohn anyway? What would be the benefit of the M1-t at the end vs. jumpstarting the cycle? :blink: