Alpha Mass

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Couple questions on this new product.

1) is it methylated?
2) do/should you stack anything with it?
3) how many bottles/caps a day to see decent effects?
4) what is a good/recommend pct?
5) is this comparable to the AMS "kits"?
6!!) is the berberine causing any GI issues?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to see a log of this. dont know much about it but its dhea and not methylated. it could be stacked for sure though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd like to see me log it, but i wasn't old enough among other things. :lmao:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah there are some logs but ecery1 is just getting started

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple questions on this new product.

1) is it methylated?
2) do/should you stack anything with it?
3) how many bottles/caps a day to see decent effects?
4) what is a good/recommend pct?
5) is this comparable to the AMS "kits"?
6!!) is the berberine causing any GI issues?
I think I answered all your questions on facebook but if not let me know if not.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think I answered all your questions on facebook but if not let me know if not.
Yup you got all my questions.
Do you have links with any logs going on right now that you can direct us 2?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah. Thanks. Just read the facebook post.

How are the effects of lipid levels?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think I want to run this. I was happy with AMS stack. I used the deca 4-ad and 1-ad and the arom x. Saw the best gains over anything. I also thought the sublingual was pretty safe.

I almost want to run that kit again. Alpha mass sounds good too though. I'm just wondering if it's as safe and as good as the AMS kit and also what PCT to consider. Wonder if arom x would or if I want to search for a 4 week OTC PCT as was stated on my FB post....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I want to run this. I was happy with AMS stack. I used the deca 4-ad and 1-ad and the arom x. Saw the best gains over anything. I also thought the sublingual was pretty safe.

I almost want to run that kit again. Alpha mass sounds good too though. I'm just wondering if it's as safe and as good as the AMS kit and also what PCT to consider. Wonder if arom x would or if I want to search for a 4 week OTC PCT as was stated on my FB post....
It's going to be more powerful than the 1-Andro. But you also used the 4-AD. So it will be similar but different because it's only one hormone as opposed to two. Gains should be similar or better though. Arom-x would work. I just tell people stick with whatever PCT has worked for you in the past.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U said u recommend 1 bottle for 4 weeks as the standard/norm correct?

99hugcam

Awards
Im assuming cycle assist would be needed not for the liver but bp and so on? Also, what are the gains/results of this? I have a bottle and was wondering if I should just run it solo or stack it w/ dzine or H drol? Please help with any opinions or suggestions, Im ready to get this thing started!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im assuming cycle assist would be needed not for the liver but bp and so on? Also, what are the gains/results of this? I have a bottle and was wondering if I should just run it solo or stack it w/ dzine or H drol? Please help with any opinions or suggestions, Im ready to get this thing started!
Save the cycle assist for PCT. It's a good product but it has some things in it that may actually inhibit the enzymes needed for the Alpha Mass conversions. It will work solo or stacked. If you stack it, start with d-zine or h drol, and then bridge into Alpha Mass. You can get away with a lower dose of d-zine/halo as well.

99hugcam

Awards
So by bridge you mean just start the hdrol when the AM runs out ending up with like a 10 week cycle? There wouldn't be any benefits of running them together? I appreciate the help!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So by bridge you mean just start the hdrol when the AM runs out ending up with like a 10 week cycle? There wouldn't be any benefits of running them together? I appreciate the help!
Something more like :

Week 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Halo 50mgs/50/50/50
AM. 0/0/0/6 caps/6/6/6

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run them together to, I just have this theory that suppressing your system with a methyl first will improve the results of most prohormones.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could run them together to, I just have this theory that suppressing your system with a methyl first will improve the results of most prohormones.
Really? Sound interesting as usual with your posts. Could you please share.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Sound interesting as usual with your posts. Could you please share.
Hard to summarize really but :

Prohormone research suggests they work better in older men

Older men have lower testosterone, DHEA, dheas, etc levels.

Enzyme research suggests older men have a greater abundance of the enzymes needed to convert prohormones.

The enzyme upregulation is a result of decreased hormonal levels. It's the body trying to increase hormones as we age, unsuccessfully.

Suppressing ones testosterone may cause the body to react by increasing peripheral enzymes improving ph conversions.

In other words the intracrinology seems to not be impacted by the negative feedback loop like the hpta would. In fact it reacts in opposition.

99hugcam

Awards
Wouldn't that be 8 weeks? So there would only be one week where the products are actually stacked? Would this yield better gains stretching it out or just running them together. I figured since the hdrol takes awhile to kick in the AM would act as a "kick start"?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't that be 8 weeks? So there would only be one week where the products are actually stacked? Would this yield better gains stretching it out or just running them together. I figured since the hdrol takes awhile to kick in the AM would act as a "kick start"?
Imo they would be better stretched out. It would be 7 weeks. 4 weeks of each but 1 week overlaps.

99hugcam

Awards
Yea but they say the delivery system enhances absorption or something. Im going on 4 days and haven't noticed anything. I wish there where more logs, not sure when I'm supposed to start feeling this.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea but they say the delivery system enhances absorption or something. Im going on 4 days and haven't noticed anything. I wish there where more logs, not sure when I'm supposed to start feeling this.
Even on AndroMass I think most noticed the supp to "Kick in" around the end of week 2 or beginning of week 3.

99hugcam

Awards
Well that sucks, its only a 4 week cycle! I think I might start my Hdrol to keep me lean and help even further w/ gains. Or maybe some dzine to kickstart it? Any suggestions?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that sucks, its only a 4 week cycle! I think I might start my Hdrol to keep me lean and help even further w/ gains. Or maybe some dzine to kickstart it? Any suggestions?
You try Epi-strong b4? I have never tried it, but I hear it's a little less harsh on liver/lipids than Hdrol. And in all honestly my Hdrol run only started to get me good gains on week 3.... 4 and 5 were where I saw crazy increases in strength. Week 6 was mostly just mean sides... I did get stronger though but I think my week 3-5 increase in most lifts were like 30-60 lbs....

99hugcam

Awards
Or I could possibly pick up another bottle of alpha and up the dose, run it for 6 weeks? I think it may be under dosed? Need a rep in here!

99hugcam

Awards
Was taking DAA, Agmatine, Anabeta and Erase. Stopped all but the Agmatine and started the AM. Use pump-bol w/ 200mg caffeine pwo. Other than multi and fish oils along w/ hawthornberry thats it. Jeez, writing it out I am taking alot! 5'9" ~ 190lb. Approx 10%bf. Looking to add as much lean bulk as possible w/o aggravating slight gyno. Oh yeah, ALSO taking the steroid Danazol for that from the dr. Amazing stuff. Lump and pain is almost gone and some androgenic benefits as well.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosages are other guys running on this?
6 caps seems good for those under 200. A few are running 12 per day like JayDee6.

Just make sure to take them with fats. Give it some time to. PH's don't kick as hard as orals. The only time I feel on with about anything is in the gym when i notice strength, stamina, pump, and vascularity are up.