AndroMass Advice

arnoldnumero1

Awards
So I'm almost set on doing a cycle of andromass and was just wondering am I going to get good results from a 4 week cycle or would running it for 8 weeks really be worth the extra cash. Also was thinking Torem and sustain alpha for PCT not sure what to run Torem at though or if it would be overkill and I should just go with an OTC. Any input would help thanks.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm almost set on doing a cycle of andromass and was just wondering am I going to get good results from a 4 week cycle or would running it for 8 weeks really be worth the extra cash. Also was thinking Torem and sustain alpha for PCT not sure what to run Torem at though or if it would be overkill and I should just go with an OTC. Any input would help thanks.
Run torem, run 8 weeks.

Many report not getting AM to kick in till week three. So the longer the cycle the better. Also, AM is strong so shut down will be pretty harsh compared to the other two in the andro series. So running torem is a good idea. You could dose at 120/90/60/30. With front loading 120 for three days then doing 90 the rest of that week and week two, then dropping the dose by 30mgs every week. I didn't get blood with done but I think this is the common dosage. Check the pp site for their torem dosing. There is a sticky.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 weeks is going to be a much better option than running it for 4 weeks. Quality LBM takes time to mature and build and running a 4 week cycle is not ideal. Tor dosage would be 90/60/60/30.

arnoldnumero1

Awards
Ok thanks I'll definitely be running Torem then most likely 90/60/60/30 but is the shutdown really that bad? Should I run anything though out the cycle in terms of gyno prevention or will I not really need to worry about that?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks I'll definitely be running Torem then most likely 90/60/60/30 but is the shutdown really that bad? Should I run anything though out the cycle in terms of gyno prevention or will I not really need to worry about that?
Shutdown is moderate and there's only minor concern about gyno.

arnoldnumero1

Awards
Exactly what I wanted to hear thanks again

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of people have made good gains off 4 weeks, but I agree that 6-8 weeks is best