Monster Pak or S-drol

goonzalo

Awards
Hi guys
im from chile and i want to know wich of these supplements is better. When you tell me that i will upload the full cycle with pct and everything. It will be 4 weeks.

Monster Pak (Fast Action Pharma)
Each Serving Size of 1 pak provides:
Ingredients Dosage
S-DROL (2a 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol) 10mg
TRENA (19-norandrosta 4 9 diene 3 17 dione) 25mg
AAKG (Arginine Alpha Keto Glutarate) 1500mg
CREATINE ETHYL ESTER HCL 1500mg
Saw Palmetto 450mg
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 175mg
Sodium 175mg
Co Enzyme Q10 10mg
Red Yeast Rice Extract 600mg

S-drol (Fast Action Pharma)
( 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol ) 12mg

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
thing is ull have to pop 4 pills to get a good dose and if u do ur overdosing the SD. if only the tren had 30 mg then id say kill it

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I can't believe that even exists!! Just do monster pack, it sounds cooler

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
what u need is to research home girl lol not good starter phs. how long u been lifting? what have u taken before? and most important, whats ur age?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
what u need is to research home girl lol not good starter phs. how long u been lifting? what have u taken before? and most important, whats ur age?
HAHAHAHAHA homegirl

goonzalo

Awards
Im 22, i start training 5 years ago. I take years ago some proteins and a few months ago i take animal m-stak. What ph you recomen for me?

goonzalo

Awards
The thing is that i can onli buy this products. I have search for ph in chile but i have no results....

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA homegirl
someone actually took this personal the other day lol

Im 22, i start training 5 years ago. I take years ago some proteins and a few months ago i take animal m-stak. What ph you recomen for me?
uuuhhhhh idk dude. id say do some research and read the stickies before anything. ur in chile though, why not go straight roids

goonzalo

Awards
Roids....im afraid of neddels and inyections.i prefer orals but they are very liver toxic. Can you advice me what ph is better to the firts cycle (bulking) and then i search if is abailable here im chile. then i research for info an d when ready i post the cicle.