Andro hard + 1-andro rx ??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Andro hard + 1-andro rx ??

Hey guys, will be running 1-Andro rx at 400/400/600/600/600 and am looking for something to go along side the 1-andro rx, compound 1-DHEA. im trying to

Thought about a test booster and have heard mixed things in terms of how effective my body will react to it on cycle. :S

PP's DERMACRINE is a thought as well (safer choice) and also they're old ANDROHARD LV (converts to DHT).

open to suggestions?????

My questions are mainly about the Androhard LV though. How would I dose the 1-andro rx and androhard LV together? what kind of results would one see and SIDE EFFECTS??

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

bump... from what I've read the only side effect that may happen is hairloss correct??? since the androhard should counter lethargy and libido issues from the 1-andro
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Hair loss can happen with a DHT hormone, but it will also help to counter the lethargy that is common from 1-DHEA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Registered User

I would run it at 600 minimum, not sure you will see much at 400, many consider 600 to be where it starts to get good.

Protomax or stanodrol would be a good companion, but also need to be dosed high
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

How much AndroHard V1 do you have?

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Hair loss can happen with a DHT hormone, but it will also help to counter the lethargy that is common from 1-DHEA.
    countering lethargy and libido is mainly why im interested. you did not include libido however?? and yes the possible hairloss is the only thing making me second guess.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    I would run it at 600 minimum, not sure you will see much at 400, many consider 600 to be where it starts to get good.

Protomax or stanodrol would be a good companion, but also need to be dosed high
    So you suggest just running the 1-andro rx at 600mg for 4 weeks (have 3 bottles so this is max)??? my thought was going 400mg first 2 weeks would ease into as well as extend my cycle to 5 weeks.

ryansm: I have 1 bottle of the Androhard V1 and its dosed at 500mg daily LV absorption! (lasts 25 days)

I could save androhard for a future cycle and go with Dermacrine though??

Goal is to add about 6-8 pounds in LBM.. im hoping the Androhard will help define me better/cut me up as well.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless10 View Post
    So you suggest just running the 1-andro rx at 600mg for 4 weeks (have 3 bottles so this is max)??? my thought was going 400mg first 2 weeks would ease into as well as extend my cycle to 5 weeks.

ryansm: I have 1 bottle of the Androhard V1 and its dosed at 500mg daily LV absorption! (lasts 25 days)

I could save androhard for a future cycle and go with Dermacrine though??

Goal is to add about 6-8 pounds in LBM.. im hoping the Androhard will help define me better/cut me up as well.
    The AH is fine, it will help with libido as well

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    The AH is fine, it will help with libido as well
    What are your thoughts on the dosing of 1-andro rx? my original 5 week plan or just 4 weeks at 600mg???

also, do you think 6-8 pounds of LBM including a slight drop if BF% is possible on this cycle??
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

What are your thoughts on the dosing of 1-andro rx? my original 5 week plan or just 4 weeks at 600mg???

also, do you think 6-8 pounds of LBM including a slight drop if BF% is possible on this cycle??
    It's high expectations, but it is achievable. I would go with the 5 week plan.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

It's high expectations, but it is achievable. I would go with the 5 week plan.
    what makes it "high expectations"?? is the LBM too high ? or is it that im hoping to do gain as well as slightly drop BF%?
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

what makes it "high expectations"?? is the LBM too high ? or is it that im hoping to do gain as well as slightly drop BF%?
    LBM is high, but it depends on so many factors.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

LBM is high, but it depends on so many factors.
    really? i feel like my body type and ht/wt i should be able to obtain this as long as eat right and eat ENOUGH.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

any suggestions to stack instead of androhard ?? Above all im trying to GAIN LBM.. im an athlete as well and don't wont to be lethargic, which is why i even decided to add a stack to 1-andro rx. was looking to counter lethargy/libido and had some effects
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

AH fits the bill for lessening lethargy, but won't do too much to add a significant amount of LBM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

AH fits the bill for lessening lethargy, but won't do too much to add a significant amount of LBM.
    First off, thanks for helping me out here much appreciated!

But ok, what do you suggest to add to 1-andro rx for adds in LBM?? (safety is an issue for me)
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Epi perhaps?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Epi perhaps?
    haha as in IBE's Epistane? I laugh because I've heard of this product but stay away from methlys BUT all night I've been researching this and thinking it may be what im looking for. I find the coincidence somewhat amusing. also, side effect convo was limited?

What sort of side effects would I see?? I've read on logs of 1-t/epistane that the epistane helped improve lethargy and aggression and sex drive however PPs characteristics of the epistane compound suggest the exact opposite??
  19. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

6 Pounds is doable with 1andro/AH. Just make sure your diet is on point and calories are bump up slightly. If you want to reach the higher end of your expectation, 8+, throw dermacrine into the stack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    6 Pounds is doable with 1andro/AH. Just make sure your diet is on point and calories are bump up slightly. If you want to reach the higher end of your expectation, 8+, throw dermacrine into the stack.
    my bank account cant handle this otherwise that sounds like a great cycle!!
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

haha as in IBE's Epistane? I laugh because I've heard of this product but stay away from methlys BUT all night I've been researching this and thinking it may be what im looking for. I find the coincidence somewhat amusing. also, side effect convo was limited?

What sort of side effects would I see?? I've read on logs of 1-t/epistane that the epistane helped improve lethargy and aggression and sex drive however PPs characteristics of the epistane compound suggest the exact opposite??
    Epi is pretty mild, but some report lethargy and others have none. In conjunction with 1-DHEA, in may cause lethargy, though.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I don't get y u would use another hormonal compound just to combat lethergy.. I just use ec and closely monitor bp. Its cheap and effective
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    I don't get y u would use another hormonal compound just to combat lethergy.. I just use ec and closely monitor bp. Its cheap and effective
    If he's trying to bulk up, the appetite suppression from the EC would be counterproductive.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Epi is pretty mild, but some report lethargy and others have none. In conjunction with 1-DHEA, in may cause lethargy, though.
    Id have to assume I'll notice lethargy since both are known to cause it somewhat. I do have Jack3d so maybe ill just sacrifice the lethargy for the gains and take jack3d for workouts and practices when needed.

How do I dose my cycle now that ill be stacking???

PP suggests 200-400mg/day of 1-DHEA when STACKING and 10-20mg/day of epistane when STACKING... that seems somewhat low though.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Id have to assume I'll notice lethargy since both are known to cause it somewhat. I do have Jack3d so maybe ill just sacrifice the lethargy for the gains and take jack3d for workouts and practices when needed.

How do I dose my cycle now that ill be stacking???

PP suggests 200-400mg/day of 1-DHEA when STACKING and 10-20mg/day of epistane when STACKING... that seems somewhat low though.
    Well, that dosage recommendation from PP is not based off of plain 1-DHEA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Well, that dosage recommendation from PP is not based off of plain 1-DHEA.
    Are you sure? it even says 1-DHEA and lists common clones such as 1-T by PP and 1-Androsterone by AMS which are 1-DHEA?
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Are you sure? it even says 1-DHEA and lists common clones such as 1-T by PP and 1-Androsterone by AMS which are 1-DHEA?
    PP's 1T had the LV delivery with it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

PP's 1T had the LV delivery with it.
    yea which was 116mg i believe or close to and twice a day. so over 200. On PP's site it says:

Transdermally 200-300mg/day
    Standalone - 400-600mg/day (oral)
    Stacking - 200-400mg/day (oral)
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

So with that statement how do I dose the 1-andro rx and epistane when STACKING, both oral.???
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

I just ran 1androrx @ 600 for a long cycle, there was 4 weeks in there with 300mg of orastan E as well, no lethargy from either compound for me, if anything I wrestled with some insomnia, ! andro rx is really mild bro , so is andro hard I cannot see it causing any problems. . .
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    I just ran 1androrx @ 600 for a long cycle, there was 4 weeks in there with 300mg of orastan E as well, no lethargy from either compound for me, if anything I wrestled with some insomnia, ! andro rx is really mild bro , so is andro hard I cannot see it causing any problems. . .
    Yea vie run PP's 1-T before which is the same compound along with added DHEA in it, i loved it. Running at 600 of 1-andro rx is no problem for me alone but now that im thinking of stacking with EPISTANE Im wondering at what dose ill see results from both as well as minimul sides??
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

So hows this look??

1-Andro RX and epistane:
    week 1: 300mg and 10mg
    week 2: 300mg and 20mg
    week 3: 400mg and 20mg
    week 4: 400mg and 20mg

PCT:

week 1-4 = TRS

the dosing sounds low to me but im basing this off PP's suggested amount WHEN STACKING 1-DHEA and EPISTANE with other compounds... ?
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

If he's trying to bulk up, the appetite suppression from the EC would be counterproductive.
    Good point. My apetite is always on so that didn't come to mind
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

what kinda of results did you see from your 1-andro rx and orastan E cycle?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

what kinda of results did you see from your 1-andro rx and orastan E cycle?
    It was super fun from beginning to end, I was doing alot of cardio and eating under maintence for fat loss, but I still had great strength gains muscle hardness , its hard to say if what I mat have gained in lbm, because I lost a ton of fat, but I do "look" alot more muscular, It may bee cuz I leaned out some, But i would run them again in a heart beat , Id run both at those doses for 8 weeks if I had the bread
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

It was super fun from beginning to end, I was doing alot of cardio and eating under maintence for fat loss, but I still had great strength gains muscle hardness , its hard to say if what I mat have gained in lbm, because I lost a ton of fat, but I do "look" alot more muscular, It may bee cuz I leaned out some, But i would run them again in a heart beat , Id run both at those doses for 8 weeks if I had the bread
    Sounds great man! I can only run something for 4-5 weeks tops tho due to traveling and timing. So you suggest a cycle like this:

ON CYCLE 1-Andro rx AND Epistane AND toco-8 AND Livercare

Week 1-4 600 mg AND 30 mg AND 1 scoop AND (suggested use) { preload livercare and toco-8 }

PCT :

week 1-4 = TRS.... maybe throw in some TCF-1 if needed??

This is what you suggest or am I wrong?? sounds great to me lol PP's recommends for these compounds when stacking just have me second guessing this high of a dose
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'd definitely add in TCF-1 for your PCT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I'd definitely add in TCF-1 for your PCT.
    Most likely will. Just to clarify, epistane is legal and is a 17aa steroid?? maybe STACKING my first "grey market steroid" isn't such a good idea.
    " It's God Given "
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Most likely will. Just to clarify, epistane is legal and is a 17aa steroid?? maybe STACKING my first "grey market steroid" isn't such a good idea.
    Yes, it's completely legal. They're both legal.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Yes, it's completely legal. They're both legal.
    Just epistane is basically out of stock everywhere lol. but ok thanks had to know! I may run epi alone and see how that goes then do this stack.

I trust PP guys a lot and i've given 2 cycle options with little feedback in this thread. Any suggestions on how to dose a 1-andro rx/epistane cycle??
    " It's God Given "
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Mass/Andro Hard 8 Week Log
    By darsh89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:49 PM
  2. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM