Andro hard + 1-andro rx ??

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Hey guys, will be running 1-Andro rx at 400/400/600/600/600 and am looking for something to go along side the 1-andro rx, compound 1-DHEA. im trying to

Thought about a test booster and have heard mixed things in terms of how effective my body will react to it on cycle. :S

PP's DERMACRINE is a thought as well (safer choice) and also they're old ANDROHARD LV (converts to DHT).

open to suggestions?????

My questions are mainly about the Androhard LV though. How would I dose the 1-andro rx and androhard LV together? what kind of results would one see and SIDE EFFECTS??

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
bump... from what I've read the only side effect that may happen is hairloss correct??? since the androhard should counter lethargy and libido issues from the 1-andro

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hair loss can happen with a DHT hormone, but it will also help to counter the lethargy that is common from 1-DHEA.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I would run it at 600 minimum, not sure you will see much at 400, many consider 600 to be where it starts to get good.

Protomax or stanodrol would be a good companion, but also need to be dosed high

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Hair loss can happen with a DHT hormone, but it will also help to counter the lethargy that is common from 1-DHEA.
countering lethargy and libido is mainly why im interested. you did not include libido however?? and yes the possible hairloss is the only thing making me second guess.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
I would run it at 600 minimum, not sure you will see much at 400, many consider 600 to be where it starts to get good.

Protomax or stanodrol would be a good companion, but also need to be dosed high
So you suggest just running the 1-andro rx at 600mg for 4 weeks (have 3 bottles so this is max)??? my thought was going 400mg first 2 weeks would ease into as well as extend my cycle to 5 weeks.

ryansm: I have 1 bottle of the Androhard V1 and its dosed at 500mg daily LV absorption! (lasts 25 days)

I could save androhard for a future cycle and go with Dermacrine though??

Goal is to add about 6-8 pounds in LBM.. im hoping the Androhard will help define me better/cut me up as well.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you suggest just running the 1-andro rx at 600mg for 4 weeks (have 3 bottles so this is max)??? my thought was going 400mg first 2 weeks would ease into as well as extend my cycle to 5 weeks.

ryansm: I have 1 bottle of the Androhard V1 and its dosed at 500mg daily LV absorption! (lasts 25 days)

I could save androhard for a future cycle and go with Dermacrine though??

Goal is to add about 6-8 pounds in LBM.. im hoping the Androhard will help define me better/cut me up as well.
The AH is fine, it will help with libido as well

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
The AH is fine, it will help with libido as well
What are your thoughts on the dosing of 1-andro rx? my original 5 week plan or just 4 weeks at 600mg???

also, do you think 6-8 pounds of LBM including a slight drop if BF% is possible on this cycle??

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your thoughts on the dosing of 1-andro rx? my original 5 week plan or just 4 weeks at 600mg???

also, do you think 6-8 pounds of LBM including a slight drop if BF% is possible on this cycle??
It's high expectations, but it is achievable. I would go with the 5 week plan.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
It's high expectations, but it is achievable. I would go with the 5 week plan.
what makes it "high expectations"?? is the LBM too high ? or is it that im hoping to do gain as well as slightly drop BF%?

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
LBM is high, but it depends on so many factors.
really? i feel like my body type and ht/wt i should be able to obtain this as long as eat right and eat ENOUGH.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
any suggestions to stack instead of androhard ?? Above all im trying to GAIN LBM.. im an athlete as well and don't wont to be lethargic, which is why i even decided to add a stack to 1-andro rx. was looking to counter lethargy/libido and had some effects

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AH fits the bill for lessening lethargy, but won't do too much to add a significant amount of LBM.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
AH fits the bill for lessening lethargy, but won't do too much to add a significant amount of LBM.
First off, thanks for helping me out here much appreciated!

But ok, what do you suggest to add to 1-andro rx for adds in LBM?? (safety is an issue for me)

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Epi perhaps?
haha as in IBE's Epistane? I laugh because I've heard of this product but stay away from methlys BUT all night I've been researching this and thinking it may be what im looking for. I find the coincidence somewhat amusing. also, side effect convo was limited?

What sort of side effects would I see?? I've read on logs of 1-t/epistane that the epistane helped improve lethargy and aggression and sex drive however PPs characteristics of the epistane compound suggest the exact opposite??

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 Pounds is doable with 1andro/AH. Just make sure your diet is on point and calories are bump up slightly. If you want to reach the higher end of your expectation, 8+, throw dermacrine into the stack.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
6 Pounds is doable with 1andro/AH. Just make sure your diet is on point and calories are bump up slightly. If you want to reach the higher end of your expectation, 8+, throw dermacrine into the stack.
my bank account cant handle this otherwise that sounds like a great cycle!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha as in IBE's Epistane? I laugh because I've heard of this product but stay away from methlys BUT all night I've been researching this and thinking it may be what im looking for. I find the coincidence somewhat amusing. also, side effect convo was limited?

What sort of side effects would I see?? I've read on logs of 1-t/epistane that the epistane helped improve lethargy and aggression and sex drive however PPs characteristics of the epistane compound suggest the exact opposite??
Epi is pretty mild, but some report lethargy and others have none. In conjunction with 1-DHEA, in may cause lethargy, though.

Turnitup122

Awards
I don't get y u would use another hormonal compound just to combat lethergy.. I just use ec and closely monitor bp. Its cheap and effective

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get y u would use another hormonal compound just to combat lethergy.. I just use ec and closely monitor bp. Its cheap and effective
If he's trying to bulk up, the appetite suppression from the EC would be counterproductive.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Epi is pretty mild, but some report lethargy and others have none. In conjunction with 1-DHEA, in may cause lethargy, though.
Id have to assume I'll notice lethargy since both are known to cause it somewhat. I do have Jack3d so maybe ill just sacrifice the lethargy for the gains and take jack3d for workouts and practices when needed.

How do I dose my cycle now that ill be stacking???

PP suggests 200-400mg/day of 1-DHEA when STACKING and 10-20mg/day of epistane when STACKING... that seems somewhat low though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id have to assume I'll notice lethargy since both are known to cause it somewhat. I do have Jack3d so maybe ill just sacrifice the lethargy for the gains and take jack3d for workouts and practices when needed.

How do I dose my cycle now that ill be stacking???

PP suggests 200-400mg/day of 1-DHEA when STACKING and 10-20mg/day of epistane when STACKING... that seems somewhat low though.
Well, that dosage recommendation from PP is not based off of plain 1-DHEA.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Well, that dosage recommendation from PP is not based off of plain 1-DHEA.
Are you sure? it even says 1-DHEA and lists common clones such as 1-T by PP and 1-Androsterone by AMS which are 1-DHEA?

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
PP's 1T had the LV delivery with it.
yea which was 116mg i believe or close to and twice a day. so over 200. On PP's site it says:

Transdermally 200-300mg/day
Standalone - 400-600mg/day (oral)
Stacking - 200-400mg/day (oral)

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
So with that statement how do I dose the 1-andro rx and epistane when STACKING, both oral.???

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I just ran 1androrx @ 600 for a long cycle, there was 4 weeks in there with 300mg of orastan E as well, no lethargy from either compound for me, if anything I wrestled with some insomnia, ! andro rx is really mild bro , so is andro hard I cannot see it causing any problems. . .

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
I just ran 1androrx @ 600 for a long cycle, there was 4 weeks in there with 300mg of orastan E as well, no lethargy from either compound for me, if anything I wrestled with some insomnia, ! andro rx is really mild bro , so is andro hard I cannot see it causing any problems. . .
Yea vie run PP's 1-T before which is the same compound along with added DHEA in it, i loved it. Running at 600 of 1-andro rx is no problem for me alone but now that im thinking of stacking with EPISTANE Im wondering at what dose ill see results from both as well as minimul sides??

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
So hows this look?? :thinking:

1-Andro RX and epistane:
week 1: 300mg and 10mg
week 2: 300mg and 20mg
week 3: 400mg and 20mg
week 4: 400mg and 20mg

PCT:

week 1-4 = TRS

the dosing sounds low to me but im basing this off PP's suggested amount WHEN STACKING 1-DHEA and EPISTANE with other compounds... ?

Turnitup122

Awards
If he's trying to bulk up, the appetite suppression from the EC would be counterproductive.
Good point. My apetite is always on so that didn't come to mind

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
what kinda of results did you see from your 1-andro rx and orastan E cycle?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
what kinda of results did you see from your 1-andro rx and orastan E cycle?
It was super fun from beginning to end, I was doing alot of cardio and eating under maintence for fat loss, but I still had great strength gains muscle hardness , its hard to say if what I mat have gained in lbm, because I lost a ton of fat, but I do "look" alot more muscular, It may bee cuz I leaned out some, But i would run them again in a heart beat , Id run both at those doses for 8 weeks if I had the bread :)

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
It was super fun from beginning to end, I was doing alot of cardio and eating under maintence for fat loss, but I still had great strength gains muscle hardness , its hard to say if what I mat have gained in lbm, because I lost a ton of fat, but I do "look" alot more muscular, It may bee cuz I leaned out some, But i would run them again in a heart beat , Id run both at those doses for 8 weeks if I had the bread :)
Sounds great man! I can only run something for 4-5 weeks tops tho due to traveling and timing. So you suggest a cycle like this:

ON CYCLE 1-Andro rx AND Epistane AND toco-8 AND Livercare

Week 1-4 600 mg AND 30 mg AND 1 scoop AND (suggested use) { preload livercare and toco-8 }

PCT :

week 1-4 = TRS.... maybe throw in some TCF-1 if needed??

This is what you suggest or am I wrong?? sounds great to me lol PP's recommends for these compounds when stacking just have me second guessing this high of a dose :thinking:

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
I'd definitely add in TCF-1 for your PCT.
Most likely will. Just to clarify, epistane is legal and is a 17aa steroid?? maybe STACKING my first "grey market steroid" isn't such a good idea.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most likely will. Just to clarify, epistane is legal and is a 17aa steroid?? maybe STACKING my first "grey market steroid" isn't such a good idea.
Yes, it's completely legal. They're both legal.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Yes, it's completely legal. They're both legal.
Just epistane is basically out of stock everywhere lol. but ok thanks had to know! I may run epi alone and see how that goes then do this stack.

I trust PP guys a lot and i've given 2 cycle options with little feedback in this thread. Any suggestions on how to dose a 1-andro rx/epistane cycle??

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
1 andro Rx is discontinued now anyhow so if you are gonna fin it make sure you have enough for a good run before you start, so bummed iml had 6 bottles for 125 shipped for a while . . Such a good deal that was ..

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Your second option looks good, start week one at 400 and 20 if you want to ease into it , them bump it up if you feel good :)

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Your second option looks good, start week one at 400 and 20 if you want to ease into it , them bump it up if you feel good :)
that might be what I go with when I decided to run the cycle. Still undecided if i should just go for it on this cycle or run Epi alone first then, after time off, run the 1-andro rx/epi cycle.

also, haha yea I wish that deal was still around. I have 3 bottles on hand.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Run the epi solo first imo
thats what im thinking. See how the body reacts to epi and then run the stack.

Theres plenty of info out there on epi which i've been reading but since i got you guys here i might as well clarify what i've read and get some opinions.

this will be my FIRST designer steroid cycle (epistane), 1-T was my first and only ph so far. hows 20/20/30/30 look? depending how i feel in week 4 may boost the epi to 40mg.

Supporting sups suggestions??? liver care, fish oil, toco-8??

PCT = TRS only ?? I've heard epi is def a milder designer compared to others but this is my FIRST so i want this to be as healthy and smooth as possible.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats what im thinking. See how the body reacts to epi and then run the stack.

Theres plenty of info out there on epi which i've been reading but since i got you guys here i might as well clarify what i've read and get some opinions.

this will be my FIRST designer steroid cycle, 1-T was my first and only ph so far. hows 20/20/30/30 look? depending how i feel in week 4 may boost to 40mg.

Supporting sups suggestions??? liver care, fish oil, toco-8??

PCT = TRS only ?? I've heard epi is def a milder designer compared to others but this is my FIRST so i want this to be as healthy and smooth as possible.
TRS for PCT would suffice at that dosage and length. Liver Juice, which is a great liver support supplement, is also on sale right now.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Sounds good, thanks.

Previously you've said that TRS + TCF-1 would be needed for an epi/1-andro run though right??? a SERM would be best I'd assume but i shy away from SERMs at this point in my supplement experience.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good, thanks.

Previously you've said that TRS + TCF-1 would be needed for an epi/1-andro run though right??? a SERM would be best I'd assume but i shy away from SERMs at this point in my supplement experience.
Yes, that would be the best route (TRS+TCF-1), but the TRS alone will suffice if funds are tight.

Relentless10

Relentless10

Awards
Yes, that would be the best route (TRS+TCF-1), but the TRS alone will suffice if funds are tight.
I keep trying to rep you again but it wont let me lol, thanks man appreciate your help a ton!!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the sale we have going on it's much easier. The TRS is 30% off and TCF-1 is discounted as well!