Katanadrol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Katanadrol


    What do u guys think about katanadrol?

  2. Registered User
    BigRigg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,260
    Rep Power
    150941

    Seems to be a good recomp ph from what I have read
    Always willing to learn :D
  3. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    look around a bit you will see logs, theres a few people on it now. I will be using it in a few weeks. good cutting or recomp ph, produces hard dry muscle.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    Isnt that a ph to winny?
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  5. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,559
    Rep Power
    1590239

    no, there is no ph to winstrol.

    katana contains non methylated furazabol.

    if you can afford 2 bottles of katanadrol, you can run it 400mg for about 5 weeks.
  6. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5915

    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    Isnt that a ph to winny?
    In a nutshell....a non methylated precursor to winny NOT in a nutshell...that doesn't mean you will get the same results. It needs to be dosed fairly generously. But the results from it can be VERY nice. It's great to stack with, since it's fairly mild. Goes great with something like epi, and RS transaderm for a test base, etc..
  7. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,781
    Rep Power
    5915

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no, there is no ph to winstrol.

    katana contains non methylated furazabol.

    if you can afford 2 bottles of katanadrol, you can run it 400mg for about 5 weeks.
    Actually I think you may be right jbry, is it orastane that's a non meth precursor to winny, not fura?
  8. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    In a nutshell....a non methylated precursor to winny NOT in a nutshell...that doesn't mean you will get the same results. It needs to be dosed fairly generously. But the results from it can be VERY nice. It's great to stack with, since it's fairly mild. Goes great with something like epi, and RS transaderm for a test base, etc..
    This exactly. Katana is a perfect compound to put into a cutting or recomp cycle. I will be stacking it with Epi-strong next spring when I start cutting/recomping again.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Holy sh*t katana plus epistrong is awesome! My c0ck is outa control!!
  10. Registered User
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    Lol wtf? Haha^
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  11. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Yeah I'm due to start pct in a couple weeks. Got some katana left and found a small stock pile of epi in the closet. Finishing the cycle with a bang. Been good for strength and the katana is stronger than you think cuz of the high dose. More than ten mg of the pill should be bioavailable based on my research.
  12. Registered User
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    3103

    any info on its half life?
  13. Registered User
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    Nice. I got a nice stash of winny I'm sitting on. Probly gonna run it after my osta/eca cycle. I wonder whats the lowest % bodyfat i can get to.. Hmmmmmm....
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  14. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    any info on its half life?
    Looks like 2-3 hours. Doesn't take long to kick in either. Remember, just because it's half life is up at three hours doesn't mean that it's stopped working. Half the dose is still in your system after three hours.
  15. Registered User
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    3103

    Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    Looks like 2-3 hours. Doesn't take long to kick in either. Remember, just because it's half life is up at three hours doesn't mean that it's stopped working. Half the dose is still in your system after three hours.
    yes, but i'm thinking that it might stack nicely with epi pulse cycle. everyone been running it straight, but i'm thinking of pulsing it at higher dose.
  16. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111313

    I love it. I've run it with hdrol, sdrol, and epi.

    Great addition. I run it at 350mg when stacked
  17. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi

    yes, but i'm thinking that it might stack nicely with epi pulse cycle. everyone been running it straight, but i'm thinking of pulsing it at higher dose.
    It works good as a pulse. I'm not doing the best kind of pulsing but I been taking katanadrol about three caps a day for four days and three days off. Haven't had any sides besides acne. Just started taking one to two caps epi on my on days. Three days off keeps me feeling great. I don't know what you mean by doing high dose, I'd recommend spreading the doses out. I read how people were talking about katana and was like "oh I'll just take three caps at once" well it was pretty strong so I didn't do that again. Spread it out or just take one dose a day (preworkout). Katanadrol is my favorite ph so far, epi is in second place. Didn't like any of the other PHs enough to put them in third.
  18. Registered User
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,922
    Rep Power
    1126921

    Yea i have read good logs on Katanadrol...Going to stack it with Epi in this upcoming spring..Cant wait!
  19. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    It works good as a pulse. I'm not doing the best kind of pulsing but I been taking katanadrol about three caps a day for four days and three days off. Haven't had any sides besides acne. Just started taking one to two caps epi on my on days. Three days off keeps me feeling great. I don't know what you mean by doing high dose, I'd recommend spreading the doses out. I read how people were talking about katana and was like "oh I'll just take three caps at once" well it was pretty strong so I didn't do that again. Spread it out or just take one dose a day (preworkout). Katanadrol is my favorite ph so far, epi is in second place. Didn't like any of the other PHs enough to put them in third.
    Pulsing, in general, isn't a good idea. that's just my opinion. if you're going to take a PH/DS then just take it! Taking it daily helps to build better blood concentrations of the compound in your body.

    And especially when it comes to non-methyls like Katanadrol. You're really just wasting it by not taking it at 250-350mg daily. Katanadrol is really mild which is why you have to dose it so high to see a benefit out of it and which is also why you see better benefits when you stack it with a methyl.
  20. Registered User
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Shy town burbs
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Pulsing, in general, isn't a good idea. that's just my opinion. if you're going to take a PH/DS then just take it! Taking it daily helps to build better blood concentrations of the compound in your body.

    And especially when it comes to non-methyls like Katanadrol. You're really just wasting it by not taking it at 250-350mg daily. Katanadrol is really mild which is why you have to dose it so high to see a benefit out of it and which is also why you see better benefits when you stack it with a methyl.
    preech on
  21. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    So if I dose it at 350mg a day crazy things will happen?
  22. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by mugen112
    So if I dose it at 350mg a day crazy things will happen?
    350mg per day really is the sweet spot on Katana, and where you will see the best gains.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Ether is still bad for you. Is the amount ingested with katana negligible?
  24. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,559
    Rep Power
    1590239

    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon

    Actually I think you may be right jbry, is it orastane that's a non meth precursor to winny, not fura?
    Neither are pre cursors, pro stanozol is non methylated winstrol, and fura products (like katanadrol) are non methylated furazabol.
    No conversion because they are active androgens. (well once the thp ether is removed by the stomach acid)
  25. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,559
    Rep Power
    1590239

    Quote Originally Posted by mugen112
    Ether is still bad for you. Is the amount ingested with katana negligible?
    No, you aren't ingesting any ether, the stomach acid takes care of all that
  26. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Doesn't ether get u high?
  27. Registered User
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    Quote Originally Posted by mugen112
    Doesn't ether get u high?
    R u kidding?
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  28. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122

    R u kidding?
    Google it...
  29. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    Google it... Ether gets you high.
  30. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,559
    Rep Power
    1590239

    Oh jebus, help them
  31. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Oh jebus, help them
    Lol
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Registered User
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    I thought u meant either as in one of the steriods being disussed. But yea, still pretty off topic
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  33. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    How is it off topic?? This is a discussion about katanadrol...
  34. Registered User
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    I don't see the link..
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  35. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,559
    Rep Power
    1590239

    there is no link between huffing ether, and using furaza tetrahydropyranol (thp) ether.

    "Chemists use THP ethers for temporary protection of hydroxyl groups against undesired reactions. Later the THP group can be removed easily by acid hydrolysis. Anabolic steroids are often marketed as THP ethers following the same idea. In the body the THP group is removed to set free the active steroid.


    THP ethers of steroids are only partial ethers, although the word ether is in the name. An ether can be derived from water by substituting the H-atoms by alkyl groups. "
  36. Registered User
    mugen112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    430
    Rep Power
    516

    How is the thp ether molecule metabolized after the stomach acid cleaves it from the steroid?
  37. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111313

    i took katanadrol twice for 6 week cycles. never got high.
  38. Registered User
    mathew34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    1786

    Katanadrol is amazing..FTW!! hands down for this product!!

    Attachment 44624
    http://www.**********************//blog/
  39. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111313

    im gonna stack it with every cycle i use probably. it's a little expensive but worth it.

    I'm thinking ultradrol/katanadrol next time, recomp
  40. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,559
    Rep Power
    1590239

    Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    How is the thp ether molecule metabolized after the stomach acid cleaves it from the steroid?
    the thp ether is hydrolyzed in the stomach which i already stated twice.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Katanadrol
    By ak471985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 05:14 AM
  2. anyone know anything about Katanadrol 2.0?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in