RIPTROPIN WITH ANAVAR....HAS ANYONE TRIED IT?

GAMBOA10

Awards
RIPTROPIN WITH ANAVAR....HAS ANYONE TRIED IT? If so would you recommend this stack? Its kind of pricey but I prefer to pay and not get any side effects. Any input would be great.

Thanks

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are you going to run the rips at, and for how long?

Same question with var?

I would at least run some test prop/var, with the rips.

GAMBOA10

Awards
i was thinking running the rips at 4iu the first 2 weeks then moving up to 5iu mon-fri for about 16 weeks and anavar for the first 4 weeks everyday a liquid oral. good diet but not so lean.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not enough time on RIPS IMO.

What is your cycle experience?

GAMBOA10

Awards
done only a cycle of sustanon 250 at 15 mg weekly for 8 weeks with a pct of clomid for 4 weeks like 9 years ago. I could run the rips for 20 weeks at 4iu what do you think?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
done only a cycle of sustanon 250 at 15 mg weekly for 8 weeks with a pct of clomid for 4 weeks like 9 years ago. I could run the rips for 20 weeks at 4iu what do you think?
15mg a week?

Run the rips for 8-12 months. :)

GAMBOA10

Awards
alright do you think i would even need the anavar? And will this mess with my test levels at all? no PCT if im correct. Only if I run it with the anavar?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
alright do you think i would even need the anavar? And will this mess with my test levels at all? no PCT if im correct. Only if I run it with the anavar?
you will need pct if you use the var, just rips-no

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 1
Supplement Logs 0
IGF-1/GH 13