2nd cycle: test E/C 500mg, EQ 400mg, tren 100mg

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
whatdya guys think? my first cycle was 500mg of test-p/wk , gained around 30lbs "lots of muscle, some fat" and kept it all.
I'm a little afraid of the tren sides so I figured 100mg would be a good starting dose, but feel free to suggest more or less.
also, I'll probably front load EQ at 800mg/wk for the first 2 weeks.

or if you guys want to suggest a totally different cycle feel free to.

currently: 5'11, 21yrs old, 230 lbs 12%bf "can still see the outline of my abs, but not cut".
I eat a very clean diet, 8 meals a day, whether bulking or cutting. I never go off of my diet "one cheat meal a week", even on vacation.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Test 800 eq 600-800 tren 400

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
that seems like way to much for me... jumping from 500>800 plus the high dose of tren would probabbly destroy me with sides.. you don't think that's a little excessive for a second cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
100mg of tren is a waste IMO. 350mg min or dont use it. From what you ve been saying here Id go

test 500
EQ 600
T bol / D bol jumpstart depending on bulk/cut cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Dosent eq take like 6-8wks to kick in?

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
is 100mg of tren a waste even tho I could still grow off of 500mg of test? I would think it would still act on different receptors and create "some" synergy

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Its a waste

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally I'd go with Test @ 600, Deca @ 300, Mast @ 400 plus a kickstart with D-bol. 12 weeks on. Masteron dries u out and keeps libido in good condition. Test and Deca are great mass builders without too many sides. It's what I'm gonna do anyways in about 2-3 months...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And 100mg Tren is a waste unless it's 100mg EOD. If ur worried about side just drop the Tren and go with something else. There r plenty of other options out there.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
try methyltren pills... its low dose

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
What's the advantage of taking it in pills? I would rather make my bodybuilding career last as long as possible, so wouldn't an injectable be better?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
What's the advantage of taking it in pills? I would rather make my bodybuilding career last as long as possible, so wouldn't an injectable be better?
yes but your not willing to take an effective dose of inj tren. GP makes an oral tren, a real oral tren, not the 19 nor's. Most guys have been dosing 2-6mg if i remember correctly.

And yes EQ takes a solid 6wks to kick in. You could front load for 2wks for a faster response, but dont expect anything from it til wk4 even with frontloading. I took 300mg of it yrs back with Tes E and had great results. I did 400 tes E, 300 EQ for 12wks.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Loll I was talking about methyl ten oral its the most dangerous toxic oral ever created

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the help guys! I think I'll ditch the tren, add a dbol kickstart "30mg/day wk 1-4?" and MAYBE winstrol in the last 4 weeks to harden the gains. this doesn't seem too expensive.
if this was 12 weeks, I wouldn't need HCG right? just standard nolva, clomid therapy? I got a bag of arimidex laying around, but I've been keeping that in case I one day get puffy"er" nipples. might use it during the dbol kickstart.

a little worried about US customs tho, I lived abroad when I ordered before... stealth should be fine.. but orals... is security still heightened for 9/11's 10th memorial?