ex

Ultradrol
havoc
[h=2]Trenazone[/h]
??

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol did it in 2010, by far the nastiest bulk I have ever run, everyone knew I was on, which was an odd feeling, everyone thought I was on test/growth from the dramatic changes. Haha ya, ya... don't stack methyls, but dammit that was a helluva stack!!! Never again, tren is a nasty product.

Cbrsi

Awards
what u mean helluva stack .. in a bad way ? and what you mean tren is a nesty product?

Cbrsi

Awards
i mean
20/30/30/40/0/0 havoc
0/0/8/12/12/16 ultradrol
and a steady dose of tren 6 weeks?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
i think you can get just as much out of 2 compounds with proper diet and training then riskin all 3. but thats my 2 cents

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Haha both ways, great great cycle, however that is pretty harsh. Tren gives me bad sides, however many are different. With that said, my body loves sd, yet many hate it! Nasty sides ie gyno related. Nasty gains in weight and strength (good)

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
What's this ultradrol dosage? 4mg or something?

Cbrsi

Awards
i have done a cycle of hemadrol and propadrol stack and a cycle of beastdrol and katanadrol stack .. and got ok gains and other then acne on back a lil iv been ok ..

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Was dumb in retrospect and bagged is right. Run Epi and tren for 6 weeks for a strong cycle

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Damn 4mgs is low, kinda confused but w/e, probably easier to dose low sd cycle split during the day.

Epi 30/40/40/40/50/60
Tren 90 throughout perhaps?
Thoughts?

Currently running
Epi @same listed above
Sd 10 daily
6 weeks go!

Cbrsi

Awards
so its bad if i go

ultra at 8/12/12/16/0/0
epi at 0/0/20/30/30/40
tren at 0/0/75/75/75/75

?

Cbrsi

Awards
Damn 4mgs is low, kinda confused but w/e, probably easier to dose low sd cycle split during the day.

Epi 30/40/40/40/50/60
Tren 90 throughout perhaps?
Thoughts?

Currently running
Epi @same listed above
Sd 10 daily
6 weeks go!
its says on ultradrol 4mg metstenbolone

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
I would save it. Maybe run it standalone after pct
Think quality not quantity, it's kinda like saying you want to take ever ph on the market or aas in a months time to get huge fast, just remember this lifestyle is a marathon not a sprint, don't rush progress just let it happen, then soon it will all fall in

Cbrsi

Awards
standalone after pct as in right after? or wait 4 months then do it ?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
standalone after pct as in right after? or wait 4 months then do it ?
I would do the first cycle of epi and tren then run your pct then
buy bridge from NTBM when that is finish run the SD

Cbrsi

Awards
iv never bridged b4 .. how does that work .. and do i take another pct after sd.. which im thinking yes but gotta ask

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
iv never bridged b4 .. how does that work .. and do i take another pct after sd.. which im thinking yes but gotta ask
No bridge is a product,
Yes it also means to bridge cycles but this bridge I'm talking about is a product to help keep gains up in between cycles
Go to needtobuildmuscle.com and look firths product called bridge

Cbrsi

Awards
so after pct i use bridge then start sd cycle ...

and can this be used after every cycle and start new cycle after ? safe?

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
so after pct i use bridge then start sd cycle ...

and can this be used after every cycle and start new cycle after ? safe?
Yes but for me I like to take some time off between cycles just to let me body rest and recuperate,
Like for 4-8 weeks I try not to take any pills only the basic stuff like vitamins and just run on whey, creatine etc etc

Go read up on "bridge" from NTBM it's a awesome product, and I'm sure it's safe to keep doing it cycle after cycle.

Just remember to have a solid pct for both stacks

Cbrsi

Awards
my pct looks like tomaxefen liver juice cycle assist with cycle and pct and pink magic

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
my pct looks like tomaxefen liver juice cycle assist with cycle and pct and pink magic
Do you have it all already?
If not I would use
Clomid
DAA
Milk thistle
Vitamin c 4000mg
Erase

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
you still need a estrogen and cortisol control product, you best bet would be erase and ran it
25/25/75/75

so you would have the following for your pct
tamox
cycle assist
pink magic
erase

Cbrsi

Awards
also i have extra bottle of forma stanzanol that i might do end of cycle begin pct

Cbrsi

Awards
liquid tren .. is it best for under neck above calvical bone?