preload and throughout
organ shield
omega 3s
cissus

pct tamox,t-booster,organ shield

any thoughts??

my goals recomp-strength

experience-5ph cycles..and numerous legit gear cycles
I probably wouldnt add in the M-drol or taper the epi down. If anything i would just bump epi to 40mg and leave it there.

If you have done legit gear, why arent you this time?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah bro, going from real gear to a 4 week epi cycle, you're gonna be pretty disappointed. At least run the epi 6 weeks.

jdi

Awards
hahaha i wanted to keep it short and sweet, im planning for kids come Jan and if i run a cycle it will put me starting post in dec...i know lame

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off just not doing a cycle at all man. If you cant do one right, don't do one at all. Especially with plans of trying to have children in the very immediate future.

Not saying a cycle is going to mess up your chances of conceiving. But let's just say you DO have troubles, the first thing your gonna do is blame the cycle, and then your going to be playing the blood tests game of wondering what is going on, and wondering how much of it was your own fault or not, etc...

just my two cents.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You'd be better off just not doing a cycle at all man. If you cant do one right, don't do one at all. Especially with plans of trying to have children in the very immediate future.

Not saying a cycle is going to mess up your chances of conceiving. But let's just say you DO have troubles, the first thing your gonna do is blame the cycle, and then your going to be playing the blood tests game of wondering what is going on, and wondering how much of it was your own fault or not, etc...

just my two cents.
correct sir