Delta-2 vs. Androhard vs. Methyl-1-D Black vs. Natadrol

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of the above mentioned seem to be anabolics with a low risk of sides. Which of them do you think has the best ratio of gains to sides and who has experiences with one of them or more than one? I believe OTC PCT is sufficient for all of them?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of the above mentioned seem to be anabolics with a low risk of sides. Which of them do you think has the best ratio of gains to sides and who has experiences with one of them or more than one? I believe OTC PCT is sufficient for all of them?
I haven't tried the new m1d but I ran the old one in the while trifecta stack and didn't experience any good results.

I heard natadrol needed to be run at a very high dose. I have a friend who ran it and ha no response. Could be dosing too low.

Androhard I have run with success. A lot more strength than size. Expensive though. But the best one I have tried out of the three.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried the new m1d but I ran the old one in the while trifecta stack and didn't experience any good results.

I heard natadrol needed to be run at a very high dose. I have a friend who ran it and ha no response. Could be dosing too low.

Androhard I have run with success. A lot more strength than size. Expensive though. But the best one I have tried out of the three.
At the moment i also think AH would be the best choice but Delta-2 has the advantage of being less expensive and not having DHT-related sides. Unfortunately there are almost no unsponsored logs out there

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the moment i also think AH would be the best choice but Delta-2 has the advantage of being less expensive and not having DHT-related sides. Unfortunately there are almost no unsponsored logs out there
honestly I have never even heard of Delta-2. But if you are worried about shedding hair then I would stay away from the DHT hormones. I am sensitive but I will be bald soon anyway... haha

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly I have never even heard of Delta-2. But if you are worried about shedding hair then I would stay away from the DHT hormones. I am sensitive but I will be bald soon anyway... haha
not worried about shedding hair. more about prostate enlargement...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have read, AH has virtually no androgenic sides associated with it. The only concern I would have would be from the reported lethargy and nausea the grapefruit extract is causing.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol wtf. This thread...

Those are all very different compounds.

Delta-2 - Prohormone, to 2-androstenol
Androhard - Prohormone to DHT
Methyl-1-D Black - No clue, maybe someone can fill us in on this one
Natadrol - Natural anabolic, cissus based if it hasnt changed recently

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
i dont know of anyone selling delta-2. i'm puzzled as to why they would sell this anyway. it a 17-one, pro to unmethylated p plex. why not the real thing, desoxytestosterone in a transdermal or like vpx used to do with 4-ad, sell it as a cypionate in oil. ya..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol wtf. This thread...

Those are all very different compounds.

Delta-2 - Prohormone, to 2-androstenol non methylated phera "desoxytestosterone"
Androhard - Prohormone to DHT
Methyl-1-D Black - No clue, maybe someone can fill us in on this one dhea i believe, i confuse this with methyl masterdrol, i think that one though is the dht ph and this one is the dhea ph
Natadrol - Natural anabolic, cissus based if it hasnt changed recently
for the least (androgenic/anabolic) sides, go with the natadrol.
:thumbsup:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know of anyone selling delta-2. i'm puzzled as to why they would sell this anyway. it a 17-one, pro to unmethylated p plex. why not the real thing, desoxytestosterone in a transdermal or like vpx used to do with 4-ad, sell it as a cypionate in oil. ya..
Phera is banned.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think AH is an option though if you dose Natadrol up at 8-10 per day, like USP Prime, it is a very good supplement. It is on sale at NP and yo could get enough bottles for an 8 week run at 10 per day for the cost of 1 bottle of AH; it is up to you what route you want to go. If you want to recomp and have a dry look without the possible hormone suppression and prostate issues from AH, Natadrol is your best bet.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think it's too expensive for users to run at an appropriate dosage.

kind of like andromass.
Yeah, thats how i feel.

Out of the compounds in question i enjoyed the active from AH dosed at 700-800mg. I used stano-drol instead of AH because its much more cost effective. Size gains aren't really to be had with this compound, but the tightening/fat loss properties i noticed made it definitely worth it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Delta-2 looks interesting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup, and stanodrol is readily available and for now isn't going anywhere.

got me two bottles of stanodrol for a rainy day, def a product to keep in your cabinet.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is legal, and is found in our diet in small amounts like creatine and 11-keto-testosterone.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some thoughts:

In Europe were i live

-Natadrol is expensive as hell compared to US
-Delta-2 hear is very cheap
-AH is as expensive as in US but here we have no special offerings like 2 for 1
:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mike40 Final review
First off thanks to Androgenetx for the run of the Delta 2

as well, thank you to all that followed along on this review!
recap is as such

PHP Code:
supplement dosage
week #1.......... 100mg 1x daily
week #2.......... 200mg 2x daily split morning and night
week #3-4........ 400mg 2x daily morning and night

on workout days i took the Delta 1 hour prior to lifting and then directly after

other supplements used:
Erase
DCP
BCAA`s
whey Protein
EFA
creatine mono
Toco 8

starting bodyweight 225lbs
ending bodyweight 208lbs

Side effect noted:

bad:
none

good:
huge strength gains, muscle pumps and overall endurance during workout was insane, each workout
i wanted to move more and more heavy weights,
as well, mood was great, no up and down feelings, no prolonged bloat, no gyno, no nothing but good with this product

since there was such a dramatic loss in overall body weight the strength gains were unparrelled to any other PH based
product compared in this class of supplement that I have used, i am utterly speachless with the results,

would i use this product again? 100% yes, i already have a cycle planned in may with a bit of a different dosage and
a longer run of 6 weeks

would i recommend this to anyone of legal age for PH based products,, 100% yes

PCT:
Erase:
dosage>> 3 pills split in single dosage durning the day, morning, evening and before bed

AndrogenetX- NatraSterone
1 capsule the first day and increase by 1 capsule each consecutive day until four capsules are consumed daily.
Take every three hours, on a empty stomach, this is what is recommended on the web sites info for this product

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to butt in, but which anabolics would be best suited then? I have thick hair, but everyone in my family is think so It'd be interesting to know!