sarms as a standalone?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i know some people include them as part of a pct but has anyone done a standalone osta or s-4 cycle and how was it? i've been readind a lot about these compounds and am very interested.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
search, you ll find endless threads about S1 & S4

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know some people include them as part of a pct but has anyone done a standalone osta or s-4 cycle and how was it? i've been readind a lot about these compounds and am very interested.
They are both great ran solo depending on the goal. Ostarine excels in mass gain where S4 is better for strength and fat loss due to it being more androgenic.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
I like them as a stan alone or stack the Osta and s4 TOGETHER

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really can't go wrong either way youvrun them as long as you get them from a reliable source. The one that advertises this forum is probably the best IMO. (Their banner is at the bottom of the page).

I personally like S4 to run in between cycles and Ostarine as part of PCT. It gives me nice gains all year round ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The taste is God awful I will admit, but the benefits are well worth it!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really can't go wrong either way youvrun them as long as you get them from a reliable source. The one that sponsors this forum is probably the best IMO. (Their banner is at the bottom of the page).

I personally like S4 to run in between cycles and Ostarine as part of PCT. It gives me nice gains all year round ;)
I 2nd this..

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
What if all of us who did s4 went blind within the next 10 years from it? Hahahahaha that would suck

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
done about 10 s4 cycles and I have no vision issues.

add some bilberry extract if you are worried.

Tnasty5150

Awards
Lmao the worst part is we couldn't even see the gains we lost our vision for

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
srocco112 Anabolics 27
broda Anabolics 0