long low dose test e / hgh cycle

1. long low dose test e / hgh cycle

I already started my cycle I'm currently at and planning on staying st this amount for the entire cycle. 300mg test e / week and 4iu a day of gh. I was going to cycle the gh for 6 months and the test e for a total of 20 weeks. I'm only doing these low doses to help with healing and rebuilding. Not for big gains or anything. Anyways, 20 weeks is a long time so would taking like hcgenerate a couple times a week while on cycle help with shut down from the test and help make the pct work better? Or should I save the money and not use it till pct?

2. yeah it will helpout with natural T production, some guys use HCGenerate in place of hcg. Start a thread in the ntbm section and you will get all the info you could ever want on it.
    •   

3. For the love of God, do not think that HCGenerate can in any way be a substitute for hCG.

For a 20 week cycle, you'll definitely want to use hCG throughout the cycle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Go with hCG.

Save the T booster for PCT.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    For the love of God, do not think that HCGenerate can in any way be a substitute for hCG.

For a 20 week cycle, you'll definitely want to use hCG throughout the cycle.
    im not trying to tell him that. he needs hcg still
    •   

6. Long cycle low dose? Is it safe? Low test dose for 6-8 months, looks like it would give quality gains? Which pros and which cons?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  2. low dose long term cycle
    By alwaysgaining in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 10:03 AM
  3. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 03:25 AM