beer on cycle

psc

Awards
I am on epi. week 1. 30mg/day

can i have 1 or 2 beer tonight?

woodbear

Awards
Generally, atleast drop the epi the days you drink, but i think youll survive. But still, it is best to stay away. Thats the general feeling onnthe net. But i know people who drink every weekend onmd bol, and none has died from it
A friend pulses sd 3on4off, so he can drink every saturday..sometimes 1-2beers, other times 5-6 suffered no ill effects that way... But he has 2-3days off before he drinks though.

Protege385

Awards
I was drinking regularly on my epi cycle and got pretty sick a couple times. I also noticed that alcohol effected me much more than when off cycle. I suggest you don't drink at all.

SoCalMuscle

SoCalMuscle

Awards
will you die? no but it will effect your gains for your cycle as a whole but if you are gonna drink just take double milk thistle the day of and after also if your not taking cranberry do the same with it as well. and be sure to rehydrate as soon as possible

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can have a beer or 2 now. Just cut it out completely because later in the cycle it will matter.

aahhhh

aahhhh

Awards
I was drinking regularly on my epi cycle and got pretty sick a couple times. I also noticed that alcohol effected me much more than when off cycle. I suggest you don't drink at all.
Same here! I had a 1/2 glass of red wine last night ("healthiest" alcoholic drink I could think of) for a going away party at the office last night. It hit me right away and I even felt a tad hung over this morning. Though to be fair... I haven't had any alcohol in about the last 6 months :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 30
General Chat 10
Shiznitzz General Chat 48
MMAguy Weight Loss 26
Anabolics 5