Super safe recomp stack advice- Androhard/Androlean?

smallpecs

Awards
Hey guys,

Been lurking for a while but just joined. I am trying to do a mega recomp right now. I got injured summer of 2010 and have been getting back into lifting over the past few months. I am trying to lose all the fat I have gained while reovering and put back on some of the muscle I lost so am looking to put together a super safe recomp stack to help me on my way. I had elevated liver enzymes after my accident and it was slightly fatty on the ultrasound (not cirrhosis, just very slightly involuted with fat they just told me to stop drinking and Id be fine), but Ive stopped the booze for almost a year so I think Im good to go on that. I broke a lot of bones including my back, lost a lot of blood and was very hypothermic so I bet that had something to do with the elevated enzymes and not just the drinking.

I want to run a bottle each of Androhard and Androlean I think due to the fact that they are easy on the liver and are recommended as a first stack. I am currently one month into a 12 week cycle of bioforge. Several questions:

1) Can I go straight from the 12 weeks of bioforge into androhard/androlean? Can I start another cycle of bioforge right when my AH/AL runs out or do I need to wait until after PCT?

2) Should I throw in a bottle of triazole as an AI? I would rather take no supps at all than get gyno even a little bit and I was reading that an AI can help in this respect.

3) Is the Primordial Performance test recovery stack the best legal stack to use for PCT? I can't afford to get arrested so I wont mess around with anything illegal.

4) I am ~165lbs right now-- how should I be dosing everything? And can I run 2 bottles each or AH/AL back to back to extend it to 8 weeks or should I stick to one bottle of each for the first run? My main priority is to lose every ounce of fat on my body, then put back on muscle but Ive been successfully doing both at the same time right now so would like that to continue just at a faster rate. My diet and workout routine are in check.

5) Safety is my number one concern over anything when choosing products. Do I have any long or short term side effects to worry about with anything I have listed?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance for any advice you can give. I might even log this if there is any interest.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Assuming Bioforge is a natty T booster, you can go straight into an AL/AH cycle. Since I'm not sure what it is, I can't comment on the use after the AL/AH cycle.
2. An AI will not be needed with this cycle.
3. Yes, TRS+TCF-1 will suffice for PCT (and it's on sale right now).
4. Run them for 8 weeks at recommended doses.
5. Both of them are mild. The main thing is to increase your water/electrolyte intake on-cycle. Lethargy is reported for AH, but not to a crippling level.

smallpecs

Awards
Yeah bioforge is a natty T booster. At 165 lbs should I be taking the full recommended dose of 6 pills each a day split into 2 doses? So I need two bottle of each then for an 8 week cycle?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, dose them at 3 caps, 2x/day for 8 weeks (which will be 2 bottles).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didn't feel shut down at all after 4 weeks. Took a SERM just in case but I think next time i'm going to run it w/o a SERM. Many have used it for 4-8 weeks with NO SERM and recovered quickly (or noticed no change in mood/libido at all)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you done or are you getting blood work?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you done or are you getting blood work?
OP or me?

in my case I only got my blood lipids and liver enzymes done... Checking testosterone in Japan requires the "need" and a doctor's note... My japanese is good....but not that good.... I guess I could lie and make some wonderful stuff up O_O;

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP
Liver and Lipids is usually all I get. I try and do a total and free test once a year

smallpecs

Awards
Have not done bloods yet but was planning on it to make sure my liver is A OK before I get started. No need to pre load anything before starting AH/AL?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not done bloods yet but was planning on it to make sure my liver is A OK before I get started. No need to pre load anything before starting AH/AL?
nah no need, but I would make sure you are well within range as far as blood work

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP
Liver and Lipids is usually all I get. I try and do a total and free test once a year
Im getting my Post POST liver and lipids done tomorrow. 4 weeks post PCT from AH/AL. Should be interesting. Wanna see how the Torem affected anything.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didn't feel shut down at all after 4 weeks. Took a SERM just in case but I think next time i'm going to run it w/o a SERM. Many have used it for 4-8 weeks with NO SERM and recovered quickly (or noticed no change in mood/libido at all)
This guy. Test levels were still above 800 total T after 6 weeks of AH.