Awards
  • Established
This is my result after a "nappy" cycle of

Weeks 1-10 500 mg GP Test Enathate250 per week
Weeks 1-10 100mg GP Mast 100 every other day
Weeks 1-5 75mg GP Oxy anadrol every day
Weeks 5-10 1000iu's Pregnyl HCG every week
Weeks 12-16 20mg GP Nolva/50mg GP Clomiphene every day

Regretfully I did not log this like I did my Diesel V2 sponsored cycle. I am satisfied with the results and have retained a good bit of my gains. I was anxious to see how well my PCT went and was a little concerned that a month after the end of PCT my total free test value would be at the lower end of what's normal.

What do you guys think? Should I do another PCT? Use any OTC product to give my system a kick? I feel fine, libido isn't necessary "raging" but I have the desire to have sex and don't have any erectile dysfunction.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
you mean your total test, right?....theres total test, and free test. free test is obviously going to be a much much lower number when compared to the total amount of test. typically its a few percentage points of the total test.

if you're free test was 277, that would be amazing.

it's undoubtedly your total test, which like you said, is at the bottom of the range. which means your clomid was probably fake.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Should of ran either one or the other, clomid OR nolva, and dosed said serm much higher than you dosed either of them.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
you mean your total test, right?....theres total test, and free test. free test is obviously going to be a much much lower number when compared to the total amount of test. typically its a few percentage points of the total test.

if you're free test was 277, that would be amazing.

it's undoubtedly your total test, which like you said, is at the bottom of the range. which means your clomid was probably fake.
You're correct. It was total test. So we're thinking the clomid was bunk? Should I try something like hcgenerate? Like I said I feel fine. Just looking for a higher baseline test number.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Pct should have been double the dose and hcg all the way to week 12-13

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Erase, Daa, powerful. Its Iron Livers OTC-PCT

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
decided to bridge and recomp with some Erase, Daa and RS-Transderm as well as Anabolic pump. I'm pretty stoked to get started.