Androgel, Hdrol, and PCT

wesmantooth1

Awards
I've done a lot of research and read several threads on this board and others. I think I'm getting to closer to getting it figured out. I'm 6, 200, 31 years old, roughly 15% bf, been lifting for years. I have one daughter and my wife and I may like to have additional children in the future. On Androgel since February. Apparently it is primary and I'm going to be on for life. My doc doesn't seem incredibly interested or knowledgable about restarting my HPTA or HCG to keep the boys from shrinking, etc. He said we could discuss HCG if my wife and I are trying to have kids. However, that's not the reason for the thread.

I'm planning on doing my first cycle. Hdrol at 50 for a week, and then 75 to finish out. I'll be preloading HB for two weeks prior, and using Cycle Assist while on. My confusion comes in on the PCT part. I understand the PCT for "normal" guys, but I've had people tell me I don't need to worry about anything since I'm on TRT. I realize that I'm not producing enough on my own, so there is no real need to kickstart natural production that doesn't already exist. I'm still struggling with the fact that I'm going to be on exogenous test for the rest of my life. If I would like to attempt a restart at some point in the future, would there be any benefit in taking a SERM post cycle when I'm still taking my regular dose of Androgel? People have told me to keep a SERM on hand in case of gyno and other issues, and if I have to spend the money on it anyways, is there any reason not to use it? Or should I just go off Hdrol, continue with my Androgel and add in an OTC product like DAA or PCT Assist for other reasons? Just trying to figure out what the smart play is. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoa, want to go through and maybe use the enter key some?

or better yet, cliff notes?

wesmantooth1

Awards
Sorry, I was trying to be as detailed as possible. Cliffs... hmm.... On Androgel, don't want to be for life but apparently I will be, if I have to have a SERM on hand anyways is there any reason not to use it? No PCT at all? Or OTC PCT like PCT Assist, maybe some DAA...

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what is the monthly cost to be on TRT?

wesmantooth1

Awards
With my insurance it costs me $40 a month out of pocket.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. As far as your question goes, im not too versed in this. Not certain if it matters boosting natty test levels, but a seem may be necessary to protect your nips from amy hormone fluctuation...would anyone like to chime in? Im curious as well.

wesmantooth1

Awards
Sorry. I'm planning on going 50/75/75/75/75/75. Cycle Assist the whole time. I'll be keeping my normal daily dose of one packet of Androgel going the whole time. I already supplement with a transdermal magnesium oil product that I heard Mike Mahler talking about on Superhuman Radio.

I don't mind using the SERM if I have to have it on hand anyways, I'm just confused because some people say not to worry with it. I've seen some people say not to worry about a SERM even for "regular" guys not on TRT, so I'm just wondering if it's necessary to spend the money on it. I don't mind dropping the money on it if it's necessary though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. I'm planning on going 50/75/75/75/75/75. Cycle Assist the whole time. I'll be keeping my normal daily dose of one packet of Androgel going the whole time. I already supplement with a transdermal magnesium oil product that I heard Mike Mahler talking about on Superhuman Radio.

I don't mind using the SERM if I have to have it on hand anyways, I'm just confused because some people say not to worry with it. I've seen some people say not to worry about a SERM even for "regular" guys not on TRT, so I'm just wondering if it's necessary to spend the money on it. I don't mind dropping the money on it if it's necessary though.
if your TRT was 150-250mg of Tes C it would be a different story. I do not believe your androgel is as effective as inj test. So i would still use a low dose serm in your pct.

You also could use something like

HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347
DAA
Forma stanzol/Formestane
Androgel Test Patch

I think a quality test booster would also work since you will be on TRT. Than you would not need a serm, which may or may not be a hassle to get

wesmantooth1

Awards
DAA would certainly be cheaper than Nolva. So you think that just continuing my Androgel and adding some DAA after the Hdrol would be sufficient? I can get the Nolva, but it would obviously be more expensive and a little more of a hassle. If gyno symptoms popped up, couldn't I just go to my endo and ask him for a prescription for Nolva?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
DAA would certainly be cheaper than Nolva. So you think that just continuing my Androgel and adding some DAA after the Hdrol would be sufficient? I can get the Nolva, but it would obviously be more expensive and a little more of a hassle. If gyno symptoms popped up, couldn't I just go to my endo and ask him for a prescription for Nolva?
DAA and nolva are two totally different games. For gyno nolva isnt really the best choice, an AI would be. I dont think your endo would give you a script for nolva since its not typically used for gyno issues with men.

I dont think DAA is going to cut it tho. Hence why i said HCGenerate or nolva. but its up to you

GL

wesmantooth1

Awards
I'll just get the Nolva, man. I'm not concerned about the money, and it' better safe than sorry. Thanks for the advice!