Need help choosing my next PH cycle!!!

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
My goal for my 3rd ph cycle is to gain size (lean muscle), strength and get a little cut. So what I have in my supply is Epistane (IBE), M-Drol (CEL), D-Zine (CEL) and M-LMG (CEL); have 2 bottles of each product. I was thinking of either Epistane stacked with M-Drol or D-Zine stacked with M-LMG. Looking at doing 6 weeks for either cycle, because that is the sweet spot for me but of course the M-Drol would only be for 4 weeks at the max.

Then, with either cycle, was thinking about adding 4-ad (AMS) along with Forma-Stanzol (n2bm) or Transaderm (n2bm). Thoughts, adjustments and experience is appreciated. Thanks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
m drol and epi you would want to run a bridge, not a stack. I personally, in your shoes would run epistane and LMG. Epi is dry and LMG is wet, with a low dose AI you will be cool.

The transderm would be like a test base, no matter what cycle or stack you run i would include transderm. Lots of it in stock now.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Have you ran epi and LMG together before? If you did, what kind of results did you get?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
never ran LMG. I have 2 bottles but have yet to try it. Epi is solid on its own, with LMG the mass gains will double. The formastanzol will keep the gains dry, LMG on it own is pretty wet kinda gyno prone but not with a AI.

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
Now what would the dose be for Transaderm while on cycle? 5 pumps a day for the full 6 weeks?