The Most Anabolic Compound Ever Made

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Teen Athletes want an edge, but don't want to risk being shutdown for the rest of your life?.. OR perhaps you just don't know where to turn to get that edge. Well Midgard labs has a new breakthrough that is safe for all ages. It will get you that extra second on your sprint or that extra 10lbs on your Deadlift. It will give you a rock hard granite body like that of olympian gods.

I present to you Steakdrol

And to save time a question was asked on another board about this and I want to get it out the of the way.

Steakdrol is not safe for use Intravaginally.

Subscribe and get info on Midgard labs' next product: Potatomass

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
but for srs guys.. spread this out so kids find it.. I'm only on 2 boards.. that's the point of this whole thing.. for kids to see this.. I can only do so much..

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
does steakdrol have any effects on my credit score?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
best oral anabolic ever. Ive been using it for years and year and the gains keep coming and coming.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack this with hypercaloricdrol?

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
looks like it wouldn't do well as a pulse.. might wanna run it straight for sure

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Do u build up a tolerance? Liver/blood profile? Dose?

Can i PIITB x 300lbs and have a personal chef prepare it for me so i can come home from the gym and get anabolic? Or is that what women are for hmm...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
cmon man, if you're gonna zing the n00bs you gotta at least spell it right. It's steakadrol, with an A ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stack my Steakdrol with A-1 :food:

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't like this enough. At 16 I was just getting inti lifting and my friend gave me a bottle of s-drol. It had just come out and there was little info on it. I searched around for weeks and couldn't find stuff about it so, being 16, I took it. 2 weeks later and I had nosebleeds everyday and messed me up for a while. All I needed was food, lifting, rest (something people always forget) and more food.

As a teenager whey and creatine are probably the only supps that should enter your mind, and of course a multi

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i prefer milkabol better.

i tend to pulse steakadrol every so often, but always have a chickenbolan base with milkabol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cocodrol works as well...give you energy from sat fat...put it with fruit ie berries pre w/o...smash it

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
For those that are on a tight budget and/or looking to tighten up, eggazine has worked wonders for me! Does not convert to DHT, however will AROMA-tise into a nasty odor expelled through the body in some users.

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
this female i know tried c0ckanbols. she loved it, gained about an ounce in 10 minutes.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Try "under-age-girl-drol". By the time you get out of prison, you'll be huge!!!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I hink it would do well bridged into Sleepsterone. Great for recomp.