Experiences with Alpha One...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Whats are people thoughts and experiences with M1A or Alpha One? ive read its potent but interested in user feed back and how the cycle went.

Thanks for your time

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put on 10 pounds in 2-3 weeks with alpha one and the gains stopped there, but ran it 4 weeks total to solidify it a little bit. Did notice some high blood pressure some days, and kinda felt like crap the last week on it, but that could be counteracted with a transdermal test base maybe. The strength gains were awesome the first 3 weeks too. And didn't notice any decrease in appetite. It was good for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some form of test is def recomended to run with alpha one. probably would of needed to increase your dosage after those first few weeks a bit more.

wouldn't of been fun though without the test to ease the sides of such a powerful compound.

what was the dosage you ran it at?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed it at 40mg for only a few days and bumped it up to 60mg for the remainder of the cycle. Probably should have stuck with 40 a little bit longer before upping to 60. I wasn't willing to go past 60mg but if I do ever run this again I will have a test base and probably wait til the final 10 days or so to up it to 60.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
some form of test is def recomended to run with alpha one. probably would of needed to increase your dosage after those first few weeks a bit more.

wouldn't of been fun though without the test to ease the sides of such a powerful compound.

what was the dosage you ran it at?
What doseage do you reccomend being a rep Jbry? to someone who has ran several orals e.g dbol, super etc

Thanks

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I loved it and believe its the best oral for size and strength for me at least. I know I like it 10 to 1 over dbol. :D
Can you share more info regarding your exp, thanks for your response to

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havn't ran alpha one, i do plan on getting some for later on, from what i've gathered, 40-80mg

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
i havn't ran alpha one, i do plan on getting some for later on, from what i've gathered, 40-80mg
I just planning the kicker for my winter bulk. Size/mass is the objective (im not bothered if there is water), you think Alpha One is up to the job?

You think 3 weeker... im not sure to do a week at 20mg or sart at 40mg? or how to structure it...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle staring at me... I've read strong reviews for it. It's an M1T pro so you know it's going to tear sh*t up.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I just planning the kicker for my winter bulk. Size/mass is the objective (im not bothered if there is water), you think Alpha One is up to the job?

You think 3 weeker... im not sure to do a week at 20mg or sart at 40mg? or how to structure it...
I am sure you will feel 20mg do 20/40/40/(40 or 60) as a jump start. keep an AI on hand incase you get sides while transitioning onto just your injections

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
how about bridged into SD?
AO 40/60/60
SD 0/0/10/20/20

too much with the sd? or maybe alpha one/lmg stack. OH SNAP!!!! think i just found my winter bulk :)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
AO 40/60/60
SD 0/0/10/20/20

too much with the sd? or maybe alpha one/lmg stack. OH SNAP!!!! think i just found my winter bulk :)
IMO there are better choices that will yield same gians and easier on your body.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AO 40/60/60
SD 0/0/10/20/20

SD and Alpaha One would not be "fun":(
I would recommend running AO solo for the first time

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahahha it can be a good turn out. but true, havent ran it yet so solo would be best

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a 3 week kick start, go 60mg str8 out the gate.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
AO 40/60/60
SD 0/0/10/20/20

Why stack with lmg? Is it a decent bulker?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be, i'd feel some form of test would be better, or mentabolan when it's released.

but alpha one 40mg, lmg 75mg might be nice.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80mg jbryand I wish you the best lol. I felt like sh1t on 60. But yeah like I said...no test base. And I'm sure you know your body better than I know your body (nohomo).

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
eh im done with needles, but i do miss test. hhmmmmm ment? this can be good

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80mg jbryand I wish you the best lol. I felt like sh1t on 60. But yeah like I said...no test base. And I'm sure you know your body better than I know your body (nohomo).
Lol, its dif for all, test helps, but it'll vary person to person.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a pro hormone to ment aka 7a methyl nor testosterone.

ever heard of cheque drops? well, they are 17a 7a dimethyl nortestosterone.

7a methyl prevents 5a reduction, so basically this is a non methyl version of cheque drops.

it is in alpha testing right now.

i am one of the alpha testers.

i am running it at 30mg each day.

it is pretty freaking nice.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established

7a methyl prevents 5a reduction, so basically this is a non methyl version of cheque drops.

stoked! hope libido is nice on and off of cycle and gyno is limited! thats what scares me away from stuff. And of course size/strength /hardness/leanness is always a plus

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn this sounds amazing.