Kickstart my test cycle with oral?

Goldx

Awards
Ima hit a test cycle next winter 500 aweek, it will be my first cycle so theres diffrent veiws

Shall i hit it off with sd for 4 weeks with test 500? Or shall i just do the test cycke alone? Its going to be for 10 weeks .... Lets me know thanks :)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
on a first cycle no need to kickstart. you want test to be your only compound so you can see if you have any issues on that. you will feel it pretty quickly anyway for a first cycle and 500mg. maybe next time or the time after.

Goldx

Awards
Ok thanks bro, so ok test 500 eight is that fine? I was going for 250 but was told no point? I mean i have h drol but im trusting this website on that choice of selling it and wait till i get some test only sides are less ?? True or fals?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks bro, so ok test 500 eight is that fine? I was going for 250 but was told no point? I mean i have h drol but im trusting this website on that choice of selling it and wait till i get some test only sides are less ?? True or fals?
I wouldnt sell your hdrol, it wont be around very long. in your post you said 500mg for ten weeks right? worse comes to worse do 400 for ten weeks.

Goldx

Awards
Hmm you think ? Because your right h dril wont be around in fact the guy told me it was banned but they got alot in ..... I think im going to try a mild 5 maybe 6 weeks of h drol see how i feel before the test bro

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you think ? Because your right h dril wont be around in fact the guy told me it was banned but they got alot in ..... I think im going to try a mild 5 maybe 6 weeks of h drol see how i feel before the test bro
Lol its not banned, yet :/ hold onto it though!

Goldx

Awards
Ok .... So shall i give the h drol ago bro ? See how i feel ?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
assuming you have done a cycle of SD before, I don't see anything wrong with kickstarting with it. I wouldn't run it for the 4 weeks though, prolly the first 3, the test will be hitting after that anyways.

Goldx

Awards
Say wha? Lol i aint ever done a cycle at all brother lool ... Iv got 2 tubs of h drol but i was going to sell it and get test but im thinking now to just give the h drol a shot after christmas what you think?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Say wha? Lol i aint ever done a cycle at all brother lool ... Iv got 2 tubs of h drol but i was going to sell it and get test but im thinking now to just give the h drol a shot after christmas what you think?
hdrol is a great first cycle.

Get a SERM for PCT as well as some DAA nad maybe another testbooster or an AI.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While taking hdrol alone is more practical for you, the test will be infinitely more enjoyable and most likely better results. Either way you need a proper PCT in place.

Goldx

Awards
Yh i understand bro, i think maybe try h drol see what happins umm 5 maybe 6 week cycle du on the sides .... Everyone says test is so much better but i only know how to do a ph's cycke not a test so think i need to read more on tge test how to inject how to use ... Thanks alot guys

I was thinking for pct...

Nolva 20/20/10/10
T booster
3g of muti vit C
Creatine
?

Goldx

Awards
Thanks bro will do in nov 1st :) just cuttin few more pounds going down to 165 im only 5'7 soo lol