After a fat loss cycle starting immediately a ph cycle?

Hix

Awards
I'm starting a full 8 week fat loss cycle with AlphaT2, Erase and OxyElitePro.
What do you think when finished the fat loss cycle, is it okay starting immediately a ph cycle or should i wait?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yes! When u stop using fatburners and cutting the body natural starts putting weight on, this time imo is ideal for PH as this help with more muscle to fat ratio..I did this gained over 30lbs in a month and my stomach didn't increase size wise too much. I stacked SD and Anadrol.

Hix

Awards
Yes! When u stop using fatburners and cutting the body natural starts putting weight on, this time imo is ideal for PH as this help with more muscle to fat ratio..I did this gained over 30lbs in a month and my stomach didn't increase size wise too much. I stacked SD and Anadrol.
Sure about that is it okay?
I'll use the epi or hdrol. First PH cycle.

wannabelarge

wannabelarge

Awards
for the same reasons it would be good to use a PH i think it's good to not use a ph..

if your body is already primed to grow then do it the natural way, it'll be easy for gains to come when you've been in a caloric deficit (though honestly 8 weeks isn't long.. it's relatively short for a cut) anyways put the muscle on while it's "easy" and when it becomes "hard" then use the PH..

but this will just be a matter of preference

Hix

Awards
I hope so, but i am not sure about that which one epi or hdrol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
either or, wont really matter. Both are great, epi will work faseter. perfect time to start the cycle, your body will build a lot of muscle fast after being on a cal deficit for so long.

Both Epi-strong ans Helladrol are still being sold, search google, you ll find both fast.

Hix

Awards
either or, wont really matter. Both are great, epi will work faseter. perfect time to start the cycle, your body will build a lot of muscle fast after being on a cal deficit for so long.

Both Epi-strong ans Helladrol are still being sold, search google, you ll find both fast.
Yea this is the 1 million dolla question, which one. Because both are great products, but i'm more into the epi.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before a PH or during a PH is optimal, if you are a PH user. Worst time is right after a PH/in PCT

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm starting a full 8 week fat loss cycle with AlphaT2, Erase and OxyElitePro.
What do you think when finished the fat loss cycle, is it okay starting immediately a ph cycle or should i wait?
This is actually a preferred cycling practice of some people, they call it "priming".

As long as you plan to continue bulking and eating big beyond your PH cycle you will be fine, but its absolutely necessary NOT to cut in PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yea this is the 1 million dolla question, which one. Because both are great products, but i'm more into the epi.
Id do the same, it works faster and will allow you to build a bit more muscle while on cycle cuz it will provide gains about a week quicker.

If you look at how hardcore guys run cycles they will do something similar to this. They will go on a low cal 3-5wk run before starting the cycle, mostly low carb. Their training routine will reflect it too. Than once the cycle starts they will go into a mass phase, lifting & diet wise. This primes the body for growth. Im probably missing a thing or two about it but you understand my point.

BTW, epi strong is 15mg per cap

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I would stack both. It was my frist cycle. Epi and hdrol 6wks greaaaaaaaaat cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
The term is called Primeing I have done it everytime it's great

Hix

Awards
Id do the same, it works faster and will allow you to build a bit more muscle while on cycle cuz it will provide gains about a week quicker.

If you look at how hardcore guys run cycles they will do something similar to this. They will go on a low cal 3-5wk run before starting the cycle, mostly low carb. Their training routine will reflect it too. Than once the cycle starts they will go into a mass phase, lifting & diet wise. This primes the body for growth. Im probably missing a thing or two about it but you understand my point.

BTW, epi strong is 15mg per cap
Yea, thanks all good.

Just not 100% sure about that which epistane and or hdrol clone.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably just go with Epi, h-drol at 75mg was my first run and i felt absolutely terrible on it. I wouldn't advise stacking just yet, especially with methyls.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, thanks all good.

Just not 100% sure about that which epistane and or hdrol clone.
IBE has epistane and LGI has epi-10, both are solid.

I've never tried epi strong yet.

Hix

Awards
Okay, that is what i wanted to know, its ok starting immediately the ph cycle after the fat loss cycle.
Thank you all for the helping.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
....... id go with NTBM epi. Google it alot of companies mentioned above have had shady business. Its just advice google some of the companies ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
epi strong is what your looking for. orbit

Hix

Awards
epi strong is what your looking for. orbit
I was think about these: IBE Epistane, Chaparral Epi, Dragon Nutrition Pro Epi, for the epistane and hdrol CEL H-Drol, Chaparral Halovol V, Dragon Nutrition Pro Halo.

eh?