best PH for strength

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
okay guys ive been training for 5 years now and think ive hit the point where i cant progress any further naturally.
My body has made a brilliant recomp strength has gone up i got more lean and more muscular however my strength gains have stoped at a certain level.

I wanna do my first cycle i was looking at hdrol however not sure if thats the best for strengthl. Maybe epi or superdrol would be more suited.

Whats peoples views on the best PH for strength ???

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's that not heard of that one before from what I've researched best for strength would be superdrol or boladrol

w7shred

Awards
Always google before asking about a post that way you can ask a better more specific question. Super is pretty harsh for your first run. I liked dmz for my first run no water and a lot of strength. I am running halo into epi for 6 weeks next with a 2 week over lap that should be good for strength. Check out the stickies too they cover most of the compounds out.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Dienolone/Trenazone/ Estra 4,9 Tren PH. Great strength gains but will get you a little "agitated" as well as shut you down.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dplex would be best for what you wan't being a first timer.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Pro dienolone. You should avoid this however.

Superdrol - avoid as well.

I would do hdrol 50/50/75/75/75
pmag same way
Epi 20/30/30/40

get a serm and testbooster for PCT. these will give you great strength gains.

A few said Dplex, I am sure that is fine as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the best option for what he if looking for. Hd and pmag are great first time cycles, but not the best for strength d/t thier low androgenicity. Epi would be a step up cycle from dplex, with dzine a step up from epi.Op should go with dplex at 120mg per day.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
stay away from boladrol. from all the real logs i have seen, i have a pack of 60 useless little tabs sitting in a drawer at my house.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a first cycle and for strength, my vote is for epi. Strength is awesome on it. You could throw in some transaderm as a base if you wanted to add a bit more to it, or if you wanted to be real ballsy, you could add in trenazone -- that would make for a great cycle, but I wouldn't recommend that combo as a first time cycle.

I can still make natty gains after lifting regularly for nearly 12 years, so just don't rely on PHs or AAS too much for that. I'm not saying don't use them, but don't let that be the only reason that you decide to.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hmm I know your all right I eat a lot of clean calories and have high protien and. Think I will go with epi for my first cycle as strength is my key what are peoples views on alpha one by cel I hear that's great for size and strength

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i think phera plex hit me the hardest

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alpha one would be the strongest compound next to sd here, but wouldn't recomend it for a first timer.

boladrol contains a ph to di methyl testosterone aka bolasterone.

di methyl 4-androstenediol? not sure of the nomenclature.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
It's a Schedule III banned substance....although you might be able to find it online somewhere.
What else is in the category? Also what about hdrol and pmag, and DMZ and stuff?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What else is in the category? Also what about hdrol and pmag, and DMZ and stuff?
I'm not sure what got banned in 2004....although i'm sure you could google all this info. In 2009 we saw pro-dienelone, phera, and eq-plex/bold get added to the schedule III banned substance list

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what got banned in 2004....although i'm sure you could google all this info. In 2009 we saw pro-dienelone, phera, and eq-plex/bold get added to the schedule III banned substance list
thats a shame, i really wish i could have ran bold, of phera.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Super is great for strength but for a first cycle go with Epi or Halodrol.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats a shame, i really wish i could have ran bold, of phera.
It is a shame because bold was awesome for me. I responded very well to it. And it was probably one of the safest out there.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U can still find some of them. I'm personally in need of some more Phera. I'd take it over D-bol anyday. It doesnt convert as bad. I'd like to run 40/40/50/50 as a kickstart to a bulk. And aside from a little lethargy and back pumps I havent seen anything terrible about SD. Just dont drink with it and take good liver support.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id say for a first run Hdrol, but I seem to respond well to it. Wouldnt do Trenazone for a first cycle or Superdrol but those are great for strength. Epi would be another good option.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I like BOld because of the length of cycles and being easy on the liver, you can stack it easy. Now all the non methyl stuff is either expensive, for cutting, or have scary sides like.

I agree doing Epi for 6 weeks or hdrol for 6 weeks for strength, i wouldnt do superdrol because of the length part, i dont like to only be on 3-4 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
helladrol/halo for 6wks for your 1st time bro

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not even sure I would compare Boladrol to SD. The fact that SD not only greatly increases strength but also increases dry mass as well tells me that it does much more than Boladrol ever seemed to put out.

When the results are great and the sides are high, this is a clear sign that it is legit. SD is one of those compounds that makes it's presence known to the user in every way possible.