need help with my first cycle, got a few questions.

wumbologist

Awards
hey guys, i wana do this the right way. im 21, 66kg (145 lbs) 175cm (5'9). i have a bottle of h-drol, cycle aid and pct from competitive edge. i also want to try andromass. so i have a few questions on how make this effective

which one should i start with?

do i need a pct and liver aid for andro?

what is the best post w/o shake? i was on after max but i like to take creatine before i work out and aftermax has 5gr already

how many pills a day should i take? i want to avoid natural test shutting down

do i take my cycle aid with the pills in the morning or at different times? can i mix pills like vitamines, ect with phs?

thanx in adv.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training for mate? What sort of program do you follow?

You've already bought the gear, so I guess your itching to use it. But hey lets hold our horses for a second, the gear will keep.

Goldx

Awards
Bro you can tell on just his aaking of what to do that he aint got a clue .. I got a idea..

Lets use the sterioda that help ya can look them up they will help you they are called

Food-drol
Sleep-drol
And my fav trainging-drol

The best thing is you do not need to cycle them and they save you money ;)

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
Eat and work out like a madman until you hit about 175. It wont take long. Use your youth to your advantage. You will keep all of ur gains and won't have a f'd up hormone level at a young age. You'll be surprised about what a natural 30 lbs will look like

Jmad99

Awards
hey guys, i wana do this the right way. im 21, 66kg (145 lbs) 175cm (5'9). i have a bottle of h-drol, cycle aid and pct from competitive edge. i also want to try andromass. so i have a few questions on how make this effective

which one should i start with?

do i need a pct and liver aid for andro?

what is the best post w/o shake? i was on after max but i like to take creatine before i work out and aftermax has 5gr already

do i take my cycle aid with the pills in the morning or at different times? can i mix pills like vitamines, ect with phs?

thanx in adv.
Here is some "constructive" criticism, and my honest opinion...and what i would advise anyone in your situation. Either take what i say and use it..or throw it away, up too you. In the end it is your body.

Hold off on any Pro Hormones /Oral Steroids or actual Steroids until your reach your genetic potential...or at "VERY LEAST" after you have 3-5 years of solid experience. End of discussion, do what you will.

***Now here's the answers to your questions assuming your an experienced trainer at his/her genetic limts.***

which one should i start with? Start with a non-methyl....research it!

do i need a pct and liver aid for andro? PCT is NEVER not needed...so yes

This question scares me...If you dont know this I question your experience..however I my post workout shake is 2 scoops whey in 12 oz ofwater, 40g waxy maize starch, 5g creatine mono, 5g glutamine... cost way less than that premade stuff that's usually all newbie marketing bull-crap

Take the minimum dose and if the sides are bearable or non existant you can bump it up, but if your making gains off the minimum why change it?

Dose not matter as long as your taking everything when it says take it.

Please get your training and nutrition locked down for 3-5 years before jumping on a cycle....otherwise you wont keep anything you gain on cycle except for all the side effects and wear and tear on your body brother.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you should wait another year. In the meantime read and research about PH, AAS, PCT's, cycle supports. So when the time comes around you will know what your doing.

You need a better diet and to switch up your training program every 6-8wks. results will come

Goldx

Awards
Jmad has got a good point but! You do not need to reach your g lemit! I mean if you want to become tge vest bodybuilder then yes do wait atleast 3 to 4 yeRs ! Becauae you will need all the gains of natty you can get these days!!

As for you tho hold off on the cycle because your just hurt your self i mean if you don't know tge basic's if even creatine! Then sell your h drol on here! Lol

I have 2 tus of h drol bro iv been holdibg off for a year! I'm still thinking of wether to do h drol or a test! Lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
thanx guys gona hold on to it
smart move, pick up a bottle of this, bottle of that as you go and you ll have a nice stash when your ready to begin using them. Keep reading on this site and you will learn