Cycle check and suggestion

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting the following cycle the beginning of september. I will have been off of any hormones for 3 months at this point. My goal is lean mass. i dont want to blow the **** up. My diet will be either a 40\40\20 or 50\30\20 - have not decided yet and it will be at slightly above maintenance cals. i will be using my current routine listed in the training forum with a bit more volume once i start. Here is what i have planned:

1-12 TestE 500mg per week
1-10 TrenE 400mg per week

I am thinking of adding winny for weeks 8-14 and possibly frontloading the test for 2 weeks at a gram a week. Also nolva 14-18 at 40-40-30-20.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid run.. Front-load with prop instead of the long-estered test.. ;)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid run.. Front-load with prop instead of the long-estered test.. ;)
I know you are correct - but i wanted to avoid the ED or EOD shots - thats why i went with the enanthate in the first place and since i have plenty of test i figured WTF why not try the frontload. what do you think about the winny????

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The winny is a good idea to lead up to PCT, go for it.. :thumbsup:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah - one more thing - if i can afford LR3IGF1 twoards the end of my cycle i am going to add it in for weeks 12-16. Since my bday is in november i am looking for cash :)

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Thanks pete - maybee one day my legs will look like your ARMS!:rasp:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I know you are correct - but i wanted to avoid the ED or EOD shots - thats why i went with the enanthate in the first place and since i have plenty of test i figured WTF why not try the frontload. what do you think about the winny????
actually taking 750mg for the first two weeks would just about get you there.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
actually taking 750mg for the first two weeks would just about get you there.
Right - so first 2 weeks will actually be 750mg TestE and 650mg TrenE. Also if i get the IGF - i will use some test suspension with it for weeks 12-14 to finish up since it will fit in a slin pin.