Gaining Fat ?????

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How many of you found you gained some fat along with muscle..My questions are you guys throwing caution to the wind and pretty much eating whatever you want or you guys eating a clean diet.My thought is to increase calories by adding another 50-100 grams of lean protien while on M-1-T as not to gain any fat.....Day 3 of 30mg M-1-T gained 2 pounds, diet still clean also taking an anti-estrogen W/Dim and a herbal diuretic to keep the water down...

I cant see gaining any fat while taking this as long as diet is good it should be just muscle and water.Am I correct or just wishful thinking...Thanks you Muscleheads.. :icon_lol:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My experience is you will gain some fat...You can be eating clean, and yes, protein still has less than half the cals of fat, but eating above maintenance causes weight gain, and even with the nutrient partioning support of M1T, I think you will still gain fat. This is also due to the fact that cardio of more then 10 minutes is virtually impossible on M1T, and workouts tend to be shorter for a lot of people due to the pumps.

I think the dandelion and anti-e will help; but I would be a little worried about taking a diuretic while on the M1T--very hard on your kidneys, bro. Why don't you just wait until post cycle to cut? Are you pre-contest?

How is your cycle? Any sides yet? 30mg is a hefty dose! Are you taking 4AD or a test substitute?

H

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I did a 2 on 2 off 2 on with m1t, and kept my kcals at about 200 over my norm, and gained about ten pounds, managed to keep half of that after pct. I had no fat gain, and actually after the bloating subsided I seemed to have a nice body comp change. I also jacked my protein up for the extra cals, so I think this can work for you. Just remember that any surplus in calories being fat, carbs, or protein that your body doesn't utilize will be stored as fat. Oh and I stacked it with a 4-ad trans at about 800 m.g. a day. I also trained with a lot more volume than usual.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My experience is you will gain some fat...You can be eating clean, and yes, protein still has less than half the cals of fat, but eating above maintenance causes weight gain, and even with the nutrient partioning support of M1T, I think you will still gain fat. This is also due to the fact that cardio of more then 10 minutes is virtually impossible on M1T, and workouts tend to be shorter for a lot of people due to the pumps.

I think the dandelion and anti-e will help; but I would be a little worried about taking a diuretic while on the M1T--very hard on your kidneys, bro. Why don't you just wait until post cycle to cut? Are you pre-contest?

How is your cycle? Any sides yet? 30mg is a hefty dose! Are you taking 4AD or a test substitute?

H
Hey Brodus,I am using a transdermal 4-AD which im sure is helping with lethergy plus I have ephedra and yohimbine which gives me tons of energy. Im still doing 30 mins cardio every morning w/no problems..I have done M-1-T before and found I feel I need 30mg at my body weight of 242..This time in 40 pounds lighter and diet and training is so disiplined that this cycle will tell me how good this **** is.

I am carb sensitive and hold water like a sponge..I am also taking milk thistle for the liver and Nolva/clomid is on deck for PCT..I want to do this by the book,my diet and training has cranked up a notch. I am so intense I have to force myself to take time off to heal..I am also drinking 3 gallons of water a day just to keep everything flowing.I also switched to Celtic sea salt which is the best in the world with proper balance of potassium and magnesium which helps not to hold too much water or elevate BP..by the way had blood pressure checked on this stuff 117 over 70 ain too bad at all..

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, man. Yeah, if you're having no trouble with the cardio and you've got the 4AD and ancillaries dialed in, more power to you. I get massive cramping from M1T, even @ 10mg. although I only weigh 200 @ 13% bf. I wish I could run doses like that and still last more than 10 minutes on the treadmill without my lower back turning into beef jerky!

And the Ephedra/Yohimbine will keep you cranked, that's for sure. I love the stuff. I find these two have less of the "Anxiety" sides that high-dose caffeine produces.

On second thought, if you're only adding 400 extra calories of protein, and working out harder, etc., you'll bloat a little, but probably not gain fat. I

Why are you running a diuretic at the same time? Usually you run the androgens during your bulk, and then strip off the water/etc. afterwards, or while running DHT/M5AA or something like that.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool, man. Yeah, if you're having no trouble with the cardio and you've got the 4AD and ancillaries dialed in, more power to you. I get massive cramping from M1T, even @ 10mg. although I only weigh 200 @ 13% bf. I wish I could run doses like that and still last more than 10 minutes on the treadmill without my lower back turning into beef jerky!

And the Ephedra/Yohimbine will keep you cranked, that's for sure. I love the stuff. I find these two have less of the "Anxiety" sides that high-dose caffeine produces.

On second thought, if you're only adding 400 extra calories of protein, and working out harder, etc., you'll bloat a little, but probably not gain fat. I

Why are you running a diuretic at the same time? Usually you run the androgens during your bulk, and then strip off the water/etc. afterwards, or while running DHT/M5AA or something like that.

Good point im running the herbal diurectic as an expeirment just to see if I can limit side effects much like using the 4-Ad.

What im trying to do as best I can the on this stuff is maximize the muscle building effect while minimizing sides,where this is an herbal diurectic and not Lasik it should be safe.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only mention the risks b/c dehydration seems to be a real concern on high doses of M1T, and you're also running ephedra, and high protein...all of these things tax your kidneys in a major way. Lasix is serious ****, you're right, and dandelion is nothing by comparison. However, some of the muscle building effect of bulking agents is due to the infusion of subcutaneous water and associated fascia stretching, so that's why people generally don't run dieuretics while bulking...of course, I am not a doctor or professional, just repeating what I have read by pros!

Definitely report your results.

BTW--Have you tried M5AA? This stuff rocks for hardening/cutting.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have not tried the M5AA,I heard alot about it but at my age 45 I dont like messing with mother nature but oh well.I really didn't want to do the pro-hormomes either but they were staring me in the face and I figured WTF..But after this I will go back to Holistic diet and training...Im not a big fan of these products although they do work..Thanks Brodus for your input,it's a pleasure to converse with someone like yourself that has good info...thanks to all you guys,this forum is home..

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck, man. Agreed about A-Minds--lots of good bros here.

I'm probably doing the same thing after the next few...dozen...prohormone cycles!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day #13 of a M1T/M4OHN stack. After day #7 I was 7 lbs up while losing 0.4% BF on 2300 calories per day, so yes it can be done.

ahnold99

Awards
MaDaMan:
Have you thought about running an aromatase inhibitor with your cycle, such as formestane (e-form, transdermal) or letrozole? 4-AD can aromatize, which can cause water retention. During my first cycle, I had significant bloating. This time, I'm in my third week of a cycle in which I'm running S1+ transdermal (plus some extra 1T & 4AD transdermal) / M4OHN) + 100mg formestane ED, and have experienced very little bloating. I've gained 13 lbs in 19 days, my bf is still around 8.5%. I'm sure I've gained some fat (increase in weight at same bf increases total fat), and some water, but not the massive bloat that I had without the aromatase inhibitor.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I just tune Brodus in so I can keep seeing that pink shower curtain and everything.... I'm kidding. I agree with the "props for A-Minds conversationalists", although I'm pretty new to the scene myself. Everyone's input is good and appreciated. I am finding that part of my gain (on current cycle) is fat, but I went a little crazy for 3 weeks, eating everything in sight, day and night. Way too many late night high-carb binges, even when "on". I'm finishing 2 weeks of M1T, and gonna run 4 of M4OHN. I've also been using 1-T and 4AD t/d. Now it's time to eat less, cleaner, and earlier. I'll probably use some clen to ramp things up too.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I don't gain any appreciable amount of fat while on M1T if my diet and cardio are in check, which yours seems to be, MaDmaN :)

I would not do the diuretic either. While you may retain some water with M1T, again if your diet is on point it should be mainly water....which can easily be lost post cycle IMO. The morning cardio is great too, I really can't see you gaining any fat with this. Your training is good, your diet is good (not the over-the-top bulk cycles some do), and you are also using E/Y....you should be fine man.