i messed up i for got to wipe the cap of the bottle with alcohol

  1. New Member
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    i messed up i for got to wipe the cap of the bottle with alcohol


    so i forgot to wipe the cap down then i put the needle in so i guess i just wasted that bottle so i didnt do my inject tonight it was test cyp so do i have to cut my cycle short or can i finsh it with a bottle of 4ad im doing a hard cutter right now lossing fat pretty good now so i would hate to have to cut it short

  2. New Member
    Juiceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    so i forgot to wipe the cap down then i put the needle in so i guess i just wasted that bottle so i didnt do my inject tonight it was test cyp so do i have to cut my cycle short or can i finsh it with a bottle of 4ad im doing a hard cutter right now lossing fat pretty good now so i would hate to have to cut it short
    wooo ease up here bro. IMHO you can still use that vial without having much to worry about. Even when you do wipe the top with an alcohol pad there are no guarantees. If you don't want to finish it send it to me and I'll use it up for you! I have done this a couple times actually when I was on 5aa cyp and never had a problem. It will be ok!
  3. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

    Yeah man in my opinion you'll be fine. But like juiceman said if your really worried i'm sure you could send it to any number of guys on this board to test it out for you . Go ahead and take your shot tonight.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.78%

    don't worry about it. the stuff should have some BA which is bacterial static. ie, it kills bacteria so don't freak out.

    the wipe the top is just a precaution.

    fiddler
  5. New Member
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    ok thanks i will use it than but could i have use 4ad to finish just wondering now
  6. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    ok thanks i will use it than but could i have use 4ad to finish just wondering now
    I guess you could but i don't see why you would want to.
  7. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,515
    Rep Power
    48653
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    24.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dude, just do the injection... The needle was sterile right?

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. Senior Member
    Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,944
    Rep Power
    1115
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    80.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    so i forgot to wipe the cap down then i put the needle in so i guess i just wasted that bottle so i didnt do my inject tonight it was test cyp so do i have to cut my cycle short or can i finsh it with a bottle of 4ad im doing a hard cutter right now lossing fat pretty good now so i would hate to have to cut it short
    The product should have BA in it to keep it sterile. Any way the reason you wipe the bottle is really isn't for the bacteria anyway, its for the dust. The idea that using a alcohol pad to kill the bacteria is just short of being false, the vast majority of people do not apply enough long enough to do this. you would have to sit there and scrub for a full minute or better to do that. Rather alcohol is a great cleaning agent and tend to remove a great deal of the bacteria off the skin physically. You can actually do the same thing by scrubbing with soap and warm water a couple of times. However there will still be more bacteria on your skin after washing then the top of that dry vial.

    If your still worried then just bake it.

    Just as a note dirt/dust is more likely to give you an absest then bactera. Its often the physical particals that tend to fester.
  9. New Member
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    yea steril needle i wounld have use 4ad because i had no test left
  10. Get big or die trying
    Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    898
    Rep Power
    581
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    yea steril needle i wounld have use 4ad because i had no test left
    .

    Oh ok i gotcha. Yeah your test is fine. Just stick with it.
  11. New Member
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    yea i just got freaked because i just read a mag with that guy (the snthol man ) i think his last name starts with a v but any why it had to do with a infection and him being all mess up
  12. Senior Member
    sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRich
    yea i just got freaked because i just read a mag with that guy (the snthol man ) i think his last name starts with a v but any why it had to do with a infection and him being all mess up
    Gregg Valentino..... the rabblin' freak
    Sage
  13. New Member
    bigrich954rr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    38.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by sage
    Gregg Valentino..... the rabblin' freak
    Sage
    yea that his name that dude has real issues
  14. New Member
    joeyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    The idea that using a alcohol pad to kill the bacteria is just short of being false, the vast majority of people do not apply enough long enough to do this. you would have to sit there and scrub for a full minute or better to do that. Rather alcohol is a great cleaning agent and tend to remove a great deal of the bacteria off the skin physically. You can actually do the same thing by scrubbing with soap and warm water a couple of times. However there will still be more bacteria on your skin after washing then the top of that dry vial.
    I'm glad you mentioned that.
    I always recommend that people clean injection sites with an antibacterial soap before sticking a pin in it. Alcohol removes the oil and surface dirt from the skin but to sterilize the area with alcohol would take allot of time and patience.

    Joe
  15. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Joeyc!! That is the best ****in' avatar I have seen EVER!!. GODDAMMM!
  16. New Member
    joeyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    145
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Joeyc!! That is the best ****in' avatar I have seen EVER!!. GODDAMMM!
    Too bad I had to shrink the original down to fit the avitar
    (250 x 250) limitation.

    I can email the original to you if you like.
  17. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc
    Too bad I had to shrink the original down to fit the avitar
    (250 x 250) limitation.

    I can email the original to you if you like.
    Thanks for the offer, but that won't be necesary.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Do you wake up in the middle of the night to drink a shake?
    By rake922 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 11:01 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:31 AM
  3. One reason you need to read "The way of the peacfull warrior"
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 06:23 PM
  4. to the experts of the forum
    By deltaforce69 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 10:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in