first cycle with no Pct is this bad??

johnsta90

Awards
Hi i have just started a course of deca 100mg and 250mg I'm taking 3 ml a week and I have nothing for when I come off I was wandering is this bad?

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
it'll be ok.... it will just take a massively long time.. oh and you will enjoy a limp dick due to lack of test both on and off this cycle.. Nandrolone's shut you down hard as hell.. and you didn't stack it on test so even on cycle you will have ED.. after cycle your natty levels are going to be pretty much done for a long time.. read before you run **** dude.. seriously.. you won't get **** from this cycle.. minor gains at best.. Deca isn't that hot on it's own in fact most users only use it for joint lubrication because of various issues..

johnsta90

Awards
Ok and if deca isn't that good what do you recommend to stack with it for better gains?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
trollin a-hole again. people cant really be this stupid

bigdude06

Awards
What I'm getting from this is you shouldn even be taking anything at all. You clearly dont know what your doing yet. Not tryin to be a dick. Get your facts and info and everything you need before the run.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Not that I have cycled, so my knowledge is limited. But buy a product called clomid or Nolvadex. Get it delivered immediately. Then read up on what to do with it after the cycle. Otherwise say goodbye to your balls and natural test production for along time.

I dont know much about deca, but if it is estrogenic (read up on it yourself) you will need Novadex, if it Aromatises you will need a pharmaceutical level Aromatose inhibitor. If you want a test base so you can get it up..and you cant get your hands on any test, buy some andromass by primordial performance. I believe they have said it can be used as a test base.

Stupes

Hi i have just started a course of deca 100mg and 250mg I'm taking 3 ml a week and I have nothing for when I come off I was wandering is this bad?
This retarded thread is really old. Why is it active today? Hahaha

mik14

mik14

Awards
Deca is a 19nor compound which can cause prolactin gyno. do not use noladex at the same time as 19nors cause nolva will make you more sensitive/susceptible to prolactin gyno. Think what you need us caber. Plenty of threads on hear with the info you need.

I herd about 400-600mg of vitamin b6 can help prevent prolactin gyno by keeping prolactin levels down so I would be onto that straight away while you wait for your order to come in.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
This retarded thread is really old. Why is it active today? Hahaha
lol, there werent many posts so i assumed it was new. Hopefully he worked out what to do.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Lol I do that too read the thread and dnt look at da date. Why do people pull up these old threads.