Winny at the start or end of cycle

toofat

toofat

Awards
Can I get opinions on if winny is best used at the start or end of cycle. Running 500 E 10-12 weeks. 50mg daily win 6 weeks. I know using at the begining will jump start, but will bringin in at the end help dry out and keep gains. Thanks

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ah im sure if youve read even a few things about winny youd know its great for the end and drying you out. so to answer yes at the end finishing 2 weeks post test and beginning pct

toofat

toofat

Awards
Good man. I want to get bigger but have never been a cut up guy. Not really the look I am going for. Just dont want to come off 3rd cycle looking as puffy and its been 12 months since my last cycle. The winny was just given to me and I was told it would help keep the puffy down and contribute to a cleaner gain if my diet stays on point.

toofat

toofat

Awards
There seems to be a lot of opinions on using it to jump start the cycle for quicker gains, or use it at the end to dry out. New to the forum, and appreciate the help...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a lot of opinions on using it to jump start the cycle for quicker gains, or use it at the end to dry out. New to the forum, and appreciate the help...
to be quite honest id be surprised to say that ive seen more than one or maybe two people say they kick with winny. id say 99% of time its ending.

just so you are clear here. a kick start drug is usually something along the lines of dbol etc to kick start the mass and strength gains while waiting on the longer estered test etc to get going. i mean you could kick with winny but why? especially since you are not looking for the cut look.

save it for the end.

toofat

toofat

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply and I agree. The end seems to be my route. Considered adding more to my cycle, but I have reacted well at 50mg a week and why mess with what works. I do tend to get really puffy but nothing a little cardio and tons of water doesnt cure.

Thanks again...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kick start your cycle with 60mg of alpha mass, and end your cycle with winni, starting the last 2 weeks, and going solo 2 weeks after.

toofat

toofat

Awards
I would love to try maybe Dbol first. My last cycle I used Cyp instead of E and found it took much longer to start and wish I had ran it then. However, I would be nervous to run anything oral back to back. This is only my 4th cycle and running Dbol to jump start and win at the end might be too much for my liver. I have considered EQ and Dbol, but I only tend to cut until I am satified in the mirror. I'm sure there would not be a lot of vascularity benifit seen at 14-15% body fat. Mass is the overall goal for now. Current stats are 5'7" 185. Enjoying the posts. Will be starting a new thread on cleaning up my diet for this next bulk.