H-drol cycle

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
At 75/75/75/75/75 dosasge, what type of gains (in terms of muscle and %bodyfat reduction) am I looking at if I eat at maintenance or below. Or for better results should I stack it with finaflex EPI-V (I have some laying around).

The EPI-V is this

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
FINAFLEX Epi-V 410mg
3ALPHA-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one 100mg

CORTISOL INHIBITOR BLEND 50mg
Androst-4-ene-3, 11, 17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA

STIMULANT AND SHREDDING MATRIX 260mg
Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standardized for taraxacin),
1,3 7-trimetnylxanthine, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4 methylhexane

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
At 75/75/75/75/75 dosasge, what type of gains (in terms of muscle and %bodyfat reduction) am I looking at if I eat at maintenance or below. Or for better results should I stack it with finaflex EPI-V (I have some laying around).
I mean really that's all dependent on the individual. We all respond to these PH/AAS differently. If you eat at maintenance I would expect you would be able to gain a few lbs and drop a few bf%.

If you stack with EPI-V you'd have to dose it so high to see any sizeable benefit. At lower doses it acts more as an aromatase inhibitor (AI). It's more of an anti-estrogen than anything else.

Your best bet would be to stack with Katanadrol from Mr. Supps. Dose it at 250mg. Should help you cut up nicely. Or, if you can find it some dienelone (PH tren). You could always give trenazone a shot.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
If I were to run hdrol alone at that dosage eating at maintenance. Is it realistic to gain around 5-6 lbs. or muscle w/ 2-3% BF loss?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If I were to run hdrol alone at that dosage eating at maintenance. Is it realistic to gain around 5-6 lbs. or muscle w/ 2-3% BF loss?
Yep. You just have to eat right and do some cardio...basically dieting down and keeping the protein high

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
X2,

throwing more anabolics in or stacking isnt going to provide dramatic effects. Eating a very balanced diet, cardio 3-5x a wk, and lifting 3-5x a wk is going to be what decides you outcome. So you could even lose 3-4% BF but its going to take 45 days of no cheat meals, barely any days off, etc.

give us more info to go on, we'll give more advice.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would say its possible assuming everything is in check. h drol tends to bring on nice slow steady gains

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Yep. You just have to eat right and do some cardio...basically dieting down and keeping the protein high
yeah i would say its possible assuming everything is in check. h drol tends to bring on nice slow steady gains

X2,

throwing more anabolics in or stacking isnt going to provide dramatic effects. Eating a very balanced diet, cardio 3-5x a wk, and lifting 3-5x a wk is going to be what decides you outcome. So you could even lose 3-4% BF but its going to take 45 days of no cheat meals, barely any days off, etc.

give us more info to go on, we'll give more advice.
Awesome, I always stay on a strict diet while on PH's. I typically just adjust calories instead of doing cardio. Will cardio be a necessity?

So, I'm 5'7 166-167lbs. at around 12-13% BF (mainly in midsection unfortunately). My maintenance is around 2500 calories. About 48P/32C/20F Macros.

This is the routine I've been doing for the last 7-8 months with excellent results IMO. I always go high volume.

Back

Bent over BB Rows (5 Sets 8-15 reps, overhand grip)
Bent over BB Rows (5 Sets 8-15 reps, underhanded grip)
T-Bar Rows (5 sets 5-12 reps)
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (5 sets 6-12 reps)
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns (4 sets 6-12 reps)
One Arm Bent Over DB Rows (5 sets 8-15 reps)
Cable Rows (4 sets 8-20 reps)
Various Row Machines (6 sets 8-20 reps)

Arms/Abs

BB Curls (6 sets 6-20 reps)
DB Curls (5 sets 8-12 reps)
Hammer Curls (5 sets 8-12 reps)
Concentration Curls (5 sets 8-12 reps)
Close Grip Bench (5 sets 8-15 reps)
EZ Bar Skull Crushers (5 sets 6-15 reps)
Tricep Extensions (5 sets 8-12 reps)
Tricep Kickbacks (4 sets 8-20 reps)
Bench Dips (3 sets 8-20 reps)
Weighted Crunches (4 sets 12-25 reps)
Roman Chair Crunches (5 sets 12-25 reps)
Bicycles (3 sets 25-40 reps)
Weighted Incline Crunches (4 sets 12-25 reps)

Shoulders

Bent over BB Rows (5 sets 8-15 reps, underhand grip)
DB Shoulder Press (5 sets 6-12 reps)
BB Upright Rows (5 sets 6-12 reps)
Lateral DB Raises (6 sets 6-15 reps)
Front DB Raises (5 sets 10-12 reps)
Front Plate Raises (4 sets 8-15 reps)

Chest/Abs

Flat DB Press (6 sets 5-12 reps)
Incline DB Press (6 sets 5-12 reps)
Incline DB Chest Flies (5 sets 8-15 reps)
Seated Weighted Dips (5 sets 8-15 reps)
Cable Crossovers (6 sets 8-20 reps)
Weighted Crunches (4 sets 12-25 reps)
Roman Chair Crunches (5 sets 12-25 reps)
Bicycles (3 sets 25-40 reps)
Weighted Incline Crunches (4 sets 12-25 reps)

Legs

Leg Presses (6 sets 8-20 reps)
Seated Leg Press Machine (5 sets 8-15 reps)
Leg Extensions (5 sets 8-12 reps)
Hamstring Extensions (5 sets 8-12 reps)
One Leg Quad Extensions (4 sets 6-15 reps)
Calf Raises (8 sets 15-25 reps)

Sorry for the long post. Thanks

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
One more thing. I decided I might stack it with furazadrol dosed at 300/300/300. Would that be more effective?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure if you ran the fura just as long as you run the hdrol for.

san731

san731

Awards
Insane amount of volume on some of those. Not saying its bad because everyones different but I've never responded well to 20 sets of arms or chest. No squats on leg day? Bb row and upright row for shoulders? Always thought those were back exercises.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Insane amount of volume on some of those. Not saying its bad because everyones different but I've never responded well to 20 sets of arms or chest. No squats on leg day? Bb row and upright row for shoulders? Always thought those were back exercises.
I dont like anything that really works glutes hard. Plus squat IMO thickens the waist area.

Upright row is side delt exercise

Overhand grip BB row is for upper back, but I feel the underhanded grip hits back delts really good

Jlive2480

Awards
Sorry but that arm and back routine is plan stupid. That's overtraining at it's best. Arms should be no more than 9-12 sets not 21!

U seriously need to research ur workout routine and change it before jumping into any ph's bro. Seems like a waste of 2 bottles of hdrol to me

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but that arm and back routine is plan stupid. That's overtraining at it's best. Arms should be no more than 9-12 sets not 21!

U seriously need to research ur workout routine and change it before jumping into any ph's bro. Seems like a waste of 2 bottles of hdrol to me
Not my first cycle. Anyways Im a long time member on bodybuilding.com and the most aesthetic members on there do high volume (i.e. josef rakich/nick edge.) It has worked for me for the past 8 months so I dont really care what you think...

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
After more research im think something like this actually...

Hdrol: 75/75/75/75/75
Prostanozol: 200/200/200/200/200 (is this under dosed).

Again I'm really wanting to drop good BF. I would be happy with a solid 5-6lbs of lean muscle.

san731

san731

Awards
I dont like anything that really works glutes hard. Plus squat IMO thickens the waist area.

Overhand grip BB row is for upper back, but I feel the underhanded grip hits back delts really good
Gotcha! Best of luck with the cycle!

Jlive2480

Awards
Not my first cycle. Anyways Im a long time member on bodybuilding.com and the most aesthetic members on there do high volume (i.e. josef rakich/nick edge.) It has worked for me for the past 8 months so I dont really care what you think...
Haha bro not ur first cycle yet ur 167 lbs? Sounds like u got no clue what ur doing. 8 months doing one routine is also stupid. And the fact u want to juice but don't do squats is also mind blowing too. You have over 40 sets for ur arms, yet you prob got like 14inch arms.... Yeah it's really working for ya. Hahaha.

And that's ur first mistake being on bodybuilding.com. That site is a joke.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Haha bro not ur first cycle yet ur 167 lbs? Sounds like u got no clue what ur doing. 8 months doing one routine is also stupid. And the fact u want to juice but don't do squats is also mind blowing too. You have over 40 sets for ur arms, yet you prob got like 14inch arms.... Yeah it's really working for ya. Hahaha. And that's ur first mistake being on bodybuilding.com. That site is a joke.
Yeah it's my second. Anyways, I didn't ask about training and my ultimate goal is to be 175 at 6-7% bf. I don't want to be some mass monster. I choose to take PHs because I don't want to do bulk/cut cycles, when I can recomp and gain 5-6 lbs of muscle while shedding 1-3% bf

Jlive2480

Awards
Yeah it's my second. Anyways, I didn't ask about training and my ultimate goal is to be 175 at 6-7% bf. I don't want to be some mass monster. I choose to take PHs because I don't want to do bulk/cut cycles, when I can recomp and gain 5-6 lbs of muscle while shedding 1-3% bf
A workout routine isn't the deciding factor when it comes to cutting/recomp/ or bulking. It's all about ur diet. Your diet will determine almost everything u do as ling as ur training right and that is just way to much volume bro. You might be able to get away w it on cycle but off cycle it's way way to much.

The cycle looks good but you could easily cut ur workout program in half, up the weight a bit and get much better results.

Seriously you sound like a woman who doesn't wanna lift heavy weights cause there scared they are gonna get too big. It's not gonna happen unless your eating 5000cals a day bro. You must be spending 2-3 hours a day in the gym. An hour or hour and a half is more then enough.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So guys, overall do you think my goal on this cycle is a reasonable one?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

squats thicken the waist area? uh, yea, i'd like to know where you learned that crap from.

upright row actually is a shoulder/back exercise, yea, it works the middle delts, but it also works the anterior (front) delt, posterior (rear) delt, and all the traps (superior, middle, & inferior portions)

barbell rows will hit the traps (back), post delt (back of shoulders), infraspinatus, teres minor, rhomboid major, teres major, lats, erector spinae, (following 3 are arm muscles) brachialis, bicep brachii, and the brachioradialis.

hands in pronation (overhand) grip ephasizes the rhomboids and lower portion of the traps.

hands in supination (underhand) grip emphasizes the upper portion of the traps, and bicep brachii.

:thumbsup:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not saying the op knows what he is doing (cause he doesn't) but weight doesn't always mean a person doesn't know what they are doing, talking about.

and yea, 200mg is underdosed for pstanz. you should run stanodrol with hdrol instead. 2 bottles should be enough.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
im not saying the op knows what he is doing (cause he doesn't) but weight doesn't always mean a person doesn't know what they are doing, talking about.

and yea, 200mg is underdosed for pstanz. you should run stanodrol with hdrol instead. 2 bottles should be enough.
Well Frank Zane is my hero when it comes lifting and he was against deadlifting and squating. I like having thinner looking legs, looks more aesthetic with some nice slim jeans...

Anyways, would 300mg be good for pstanz? Also I assume I should run stanodrol at 600mg if I go that route?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe for the p stanz, yes for the stano, and if you want small legs that's your perogative.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

why the stano over pstanz? just more economical and good for cutting? pstanz + hdrol would dry you out to much?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
more economical, and stano would add in the androgenicity that hd is lacking.

either one would be fine, if money isn't a problem, i'd say get a few bottles of fura to run with the hdrol.

if your on a tight budget, 2 bottles of stanodrol would be a solid option as well.

really, stano, pstanz, furaza, 11-sterone are all good options.

Silent muscle

Silent muscle

Awards
honestly ive only seen people run hdrol 6 weeks not 5 due to it kicking in the 3rd week also it depends on how you eat train and how your body responds i think you would benefit more if you either chose to bulk only or cut not a little this a little that, your only 5'7 165 your goal to me is unrealistic if i were you id bulk until you get ta 190 or more cuz if you are thinking you need to lose fat like you said 2 to 3 percent is allot and at 165 thats crazy that makes me think your not a solid 165 i use ta be 129 and i am 5'7 now im 192 and not fat and it only took me a few years and no prohoromones at all good luck tho

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
more economical, and stano would add in the androgenicity that hd is lacking.

either one would be fine, if money isn't a problem, i'd say get a few bottles of fura to run with the hdrol.

if your on a tight budget, 2 bottles of stanodrol would be a solid option as well.

really, stano, pstanz, furaza, 11-sterone are all good options.
honestly ive only seen people run hdrol 6 weeks not 5 due to it kicking in the 3rd week also it depends on how you eat train and how your body responds i think you would benefit more if you either chose to bulk only or cut not a little this a little that, your only 5'7 165 your goal to me is unrealistic if i were you id bulk until you get ta 190 or more cuz if you are thinking you need to lose fat like you said 2 to 3 percent is allot and at 165 thats crazy that makes me think your not a solid 165 i use ta be 129 and i am 5'7 now im 192 and not fat and it only took me a few years and no prohoromones at all good luck tho
So something like this guys

Preload AI Cycle Support 2 weeks before and throughout cycle

H-drol: 75/75/75/75/75/75
Stano-drol: 600/600/600/600/600/600

Then:
Finaflex Revolutions Black PCT
DAA
Reversitol v2

I'm at 11-12% bf, so I'd like to 10% or under if I can, while gain 5-6 lbs of muscle. Its not a "little bit of that or little bit of this" I said I was going to eat at maintenance (recomp).

Silent muscle

Silent muscle

Awards
what are your full stats how long have you been training and how old are you man cuz your lookin ta recomp at 165 thats odd your small... 5 pounds gained is not going to make any difference in your bodily appearance and if you are 11% bodyfat 10% is not going to look much different so your wasting your time and money and to take these steroids your putting your body under allot of stress for 5 pounds? makes no sense bruh, you seem to have little to no xperience based on the question you first asked and the questions you keep asking do research I bet you have not changed your diet you could easily get the same results your looking for with food and changing your workouts

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I'm 21 and Ive been lifting for 14 months. I used to be fat and then I just did cardio for long time till I became skinny fat, then I began lifting 14 months ago. I'm also an Endomorph and I hold most of my fat around the midsection. My ultimate goal is to be 170-175 at 6-7% bf. See even when I bulk slowly I tend to put on fat. See I'm only 5'7 so anything over 175 would not look good on my stature IMO

Jlive2480

Awards
what are your full stats how long have you been training and how old are you man cuz your lookin ta recomp at 165 thats odd your small... 5 pounds gained is not going to make any difference in your bodily appearance and if you are 11% bodyfat 10% is not going to look much different so your wasting your time and money and to take these steroids your putting your body under allot of stress for 5 pounds? makes no sense bruh, you seem to have little to no xperience based on the question you first asked and the questions you keep asking do research I bet you have not changed your diet you could easily get the same results your looking for with food and changing your workouts
Bro I wouldnt bother w this kid. He asks for help then just try's to justify why he's he's right. He's web lifting for a whole 14 months and is jumping into ph/aas. That right there along w his workout routine shows he is just trying to tale the easy way out and doesn't wanna work for it.

Op, you need to learn how to lift right and eat right first cause maybe u will hit ur goal on cycle but I can guarantee you 1 month after u finish cycle u will be right back where u began. After lifiting for 14 months if your workout routine was WORKING you wouldnt be looking into PH's. You wanna hit ur goal and be able to maintain it, correct ur diet and grab some heavy weights!!!!!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Bro I wouldnt bother w this kid. He asks for help then just try's to justify why he's he's right. He's web lifting for a whole 14 months and is jumping into ph/aas. That right there along w his workout routine shows he is just trying to tale the easy way out and doesn't wanna work for it.

Op, you need to learn how to lift right and eat right first cause maybe u will hit ur goal on cycle but I can guarantee you 1 month after u finish cycle u will be right back where u began. After lifiting for 14 months if your workout routine was WORKING you wouldnt be looking into PH's. You wanna hit ur goal and be able to maintain it, correct ur diet and grab some heavy weights!!!!!
Actually I was 145 at 15% bf when I started 14 months ago...Like you said tho I want to speed up the process.