Epi/M-LMG and possibly low dose SD?

PowerLifter15

Awards
Im almost set on running epistane stacked with m-lmg.

it would look like this:

Epi: 20/30/30/40/40/40
M-LMG:75/100/100/100

Now im picking up supermass for later usage, (superdrol dosed at 5mg per capsule)

I was thinking about running SD for 2 weeks prior to my cycle, dosed at 5mg week 1 and 10mg week 2.

would this be okay as a kicker? or would i be better off just leaving the SD out all together?

I haven't decided on my PCT yet, still need to look into a couple things. but how is the cycle itself looking so far?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cycle looks fine, dont add the SD tho. 2 compounds is enough. No point of running 20mg of epi, 40 is even low for some.

For pct you will need a serm. clomid, nolva, torem, whatever you like. I would use a AI during the cycle to keep things dry, not too high tho.

pct

Serm
HCGenerate
DAA
AI, taper it down.

or something like that.

PowerLifter15

Awards
Thanks, okay I wont run the SD.

Yeah Im thinking nolva and recycle from purus labs(natty test booster) i really like it, i dont know much about DAA.

also what can I look into for AI's? isn't Letro an AI?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
If you did want to run the SD, I have a fun cycle for you:

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
Epi 0/0/40/50/50/50
LMG 75/75/75/75/75/75

;) It's a good one... LMG kind of counteracts the dry joints you get from Epi and SD, and you can get some serious gains.

PowerLifter15

Awards
oh man now im leaning towards the SD again...

i have a little bit of gyno from my last cycle, so im not too sure if i want a crazy cycle right now. i was planning on the epi because of the anti-gyno properties. (yes i know its a steroid and shouldnt be solely used to combat gyno).

with that said, I think I may leave out the SD.

or should i wait entirely, do a small run with letro to get rid of my gyno then go for the sd/epi/mlmg?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
If you have gyno that you're wanting to fight, I wouldn't touch the LMG... Some users don't have those sides with it, but others are HIGHLY susceptible.

If you have time for a letro/nolva protocol, I'd hit that then run an EPIC cycle.

PowerLifter15

Awards
sounds good. im gonna order some letro asap and get that over with. thanks man!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Or you could run something similar to what I'm doing next week, 10mg superdrol ed for 5 weeks with epistane at 30/40/40/40.. I'm pretty stoked gonna be loading up on joint repair to battle dryness