New to Homebrewing..5AA CYP..

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.18%

New to Homebrewing..5AA CYP..

I currently plan to use 5AA Cyp in my next cycle however finding a premade product is next to impossible..The only option left is to make it myself which would be a first..I would like to make the solution at 200mg/ml for a total of 100ml's. According to the Powder calculator in the sticky I would need:

75ml's of oil
    20 grams of powder
    5ml of BA
    5ml of BB

I got these numbers by guessing on a few things however.. I do not know the weight of the powder and left it at .75 and I was also not sure about the concentration of the BA and BB so I left them at .05.... I am looking to make this a pain free solution just like the 1-test cyp I have from Designer..

That is the first part of the homebrewing..My questions come with the actual brewing..Do I need a kit? How do I go about filtering it? Where can I purchase the supplies needed for this project? Sorry for the questions but this is uncharted territory for me..I would much rather fork out some extra cash then take the chance of messing this up!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.88%

Quote Originally Posted by skumster225
    I currently plan to use 5AA Cyp in my next cycle however finding a premade product is next to impossible..The only option left is to make it myself which would be a first..I would like to make the solution at 200mg/ml for a total of 100ml's. According to the Powder calculator in the sticky I would need:

75ml's of oil
    20 grams of powder
    5ml of BA
    5ml of BB

I got these numbers by guessing on a few things however.. I do not know the weight of the powder and left it at .75 and I was also not sure about the concentration of the BA and BB so I left them at .05.... I am looking to make this a pain free solution just like the 1-test cyp I have from Designer..

That is the first part of the homebrewing..My questions come with the actual brewing..Do I need a kit? How do I go about filtering it? Where can I purchase the supplies needed for this project? Sorry for the questions but this is uncharted territory for me..I would much rather fork out some extra cash then take the chance of messing this up!

The post by RVEXLER should get you started-- here is the link

Injecting 4AD cypionate

BTW,
    Use the search engine-- almost anything you need to know can be found on the forums here.
  3. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks screwbol...thank link was very helpful.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to make 5AA-cyp/1-test cyp
    By BigChuckles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:57 AM
  2. New to homebrewing need some help
    By turbocivic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:59 AM
  3. M5AA results comparable to 5AA cyp?
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics