New to Homebrewing..5AA CYP..

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
I currently plan to use 5AA Cyp in my next cycle however finding a premade product is next to impossible..The only option left is to make it myself which would be a first..I would like to make the solution at 200mg/ml for a total of 100ml's. According to the Powder calculator in the sticky I would need:

75ml's of oil
20 grams of powder
5ml of BA
5ml of BB

I got these numbers by guessing on a few things however.. I do not know the weight of the powder and left it at .75 and I was also not sure about the concentration of the BA and BB so I left them at .05.... I am looking to make this a pain free solution just like the 1-test cyp I have from Designer..

That is the first part of the homebrewing..My questions come with the actual brewing..Do I need a kit? How do I go about filtering it? Where can I purchase the supplies needed for this project? Sorry for the questions but this is uncharted territory for me..I would much rather fork out some extra cash then take the chance of messing this up!

screwbol

Banned
Awards
I currently plan to use 5AA Cyp in my next cycle however finding a premade product is next to impossible..The only option left is to make it myself which would be a first..I would like to make the solution at 200mg/ml for a total of 100ml's. According to the Powder calculator in the sticky I would need:

75ml's of oil
20 grams of powder
5ml of BA
5ml of BB

I got these numbers by guessing on a few things however.. I do not know the weight of the powder and left it at .75 and I was also not sure about the concentration of the BA and BB so I left them at .05.... I am looking to make this a pain free solution just like the 1-test cyp I have from Designer..

That is the first part of the homebrewing..My questions come with the actual brewing..Do I need a kit? How do I go about filtering it? Where can I purchase the supplies needed for this project? Sorry for the questions but this is uncharted territory for me..I would much rather fork out some extra cash then take the chance of messing this up!

The post by RVEXLER should get you started-- here is the link

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1574&page=2&pp=30

BTW,
Use the search engine-- almost anything you need to know can be found on the forums here.