Can I go from 20% bf, to 5%, in 16 weeks? (PLEASE HELP ME GUYS)

lorden24

Awards
So after bulking for two months, running a six week cycle right after it turning that into a 14 week bulk, and then continuing to try and bulk through and after PCT (btw post PCT is going amazing, I'm making gains, and visual ones too, not even 2 weeks after PCT), I've gained quite a bit of fat, a ton of mass, but a high body fat along with it. I now sit at these stats, 5'9, 190lbs, 50 inch shoulders, 16 1/4 arms, 42 inch chest, and about 19-21% body fat. I have about 8 weeks left of my time off from being on, and even though I'm quite sure I'm back to normal already due to using such a weak PH, I still wanna play it smart and safe and take my full time off before cutting. So, at the start of November is when I'll be cutting up, my bodyfat goal is 5%, I have never been this lean, 10% is the lowest I've been, but I want this more than anything. So my plan is to cut normally aiming for about a pound lost a week for 10 weeks, and then will bridge into a Epistane or Hdrol Cycle stacked with 11-OXO for 6 weeks, thus making a 16 week cut in full, I will also be using clen the whole time using the 2 weeks on/off cycle. My question is, do you guys think I can become as lean as I want in these 16 weeks, if I diet for a pound lost a week, and let the supps do there work as well? If not, how lean do you think I can get? Anyone who has cut this low and is willing to give tips I would greatly appreciate it.

lorden24

Awards
and I know it's a lot to read, but any help would be great.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I think that you should probably aim for a pound a week while not on anabolics, and shoot for more like 2 once you're on cycle again. As far as the clen, I'm assuming you're gonna take ketotifen or benadryl to keep your receptors clean?

Also, with 11-oxo, dose it as high as you can afford. You could probably even run that for 8 weeks, and start the HD or Epi in week 3.

lorden24

Awards
Hmmm... I think that you should probably aim for a pound a week while not on anabolics, and shoot for more like 2 once you're on cycle again. As far as the clen, I'm assuming you're gonna take ketotifen or benadryl to keep your receptors clean?

Also, with 11-oxo, dose it as high as you can afford. You could probably even run that for 8 weeks, and start the HD or Epi in week 3.
yes im gonna be running benadryl every third week on each full 4 week cycle of clen (2 on/off). I'm planning on dosing the 11_OXO quite high. I have not considered running it for 8 weeks though, but I think it could be done, it not a methyl and pretty weak on shutdown I've heard. About losing 2lbs a week when on anabolics, I've wondered this, does cutting on steroids basically keep you losing mass, even if you diet very hard to the point you normally would lose mass
'?

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
You should really read unrealmachine's thread about recomp cycles. Obviously we're dealing with a cut here, but basically what he says (and the reason people take steroids while cutting) is that you can get away with massive catabolism while still keeping your muscles anabolic. Obviously you still need to feed yourself, but you will retain much more mass being on cycle. That's why I recommended going aggressive with the cut once you're "on" again.

lorden24

Awards
You should really read unrealmachine's thread about recomp cycles. Obviously we're dealing with a cut here, but basically what he says (and the reason people take steroids while cutting) is that you can get away with massive catabolism while still keeping your muscles anabolic. Obviously you still need to feed yourself, but you will retain much more mass being on cycle. That's why I recommended going aggressive with the cut once you're "on" again.
i figured that was basically the case with cutting on anabolics, I would really like to not lose any of my gained mass through this cut, if anything gaining a small amount while shedding some serious fat would be my goal.

lorden24

Awards
do you have a link to that thread? i cant seem to find it.

dit: nvm i got it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're at 20% bodyfat at 190 lbs, then you're looking at 38 lbs of fat.

If you're planning on losing that in 16 weeks, you're looking at an average of 2.4 lbs lost/week.

If you do it the way you proposed at 1 lb/week while not on anabolics (1st 10 weeks, as you initially proposed), that leaves you with 28 lbs to lose in 6 weeks, or 4.7 lbs/week for those 6 weeks on.

If you're willing to sacrifice mass and lose muscle along with and start going down at 2 lbs a week the whole time you can do it, but if you go slow and then try to go balls out once on cycle, I don't see it happening.

lorden24

Awards

If you're planning on losing that in 16 weeks, you're looking at an average of 2.4 lbs lost/week.

If you do it the way you proposed at 1 lb/week while not on anabolics (1st 10 weeks, as you initially proposed), that leaves you with 28 lbs to lose in 6 weeks, or 4.7 lbs/week for those 6 weeks on.

If you're willing to sacrifice mass and lose muscle along with and start going down at 2 lbs a week the whole time you can do it, but if you go slow and then try to go balls out once on cycle, I don't see it happening.
thanks for the help man, you basically backed up what i know...i have a big scary cut ahead of me lol.

you may not know this, but can i run 11-oxo for 12 weeks since it's not methylated?

lorden24

Awards

and assuming my diet is spot the whole time, which it will be, wont the clen help to speed up the fat loss?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the help man, you basically backed up what i know...i have a big scary cut ahead of me lol.

you may not know this, but can i run 11-oxo for 12 weeks since it's not methylated?
No prob, man. And I'm not sure about 12 weeks on 11-oxo. I know plenty of guys that would lol, but I don't know that it's ideal to. I'd probably run it at 8 and just play it safe. If you wanted extra boost during that time, you could run Transaderm along with it to help keep strength and lethargy up while cutting a bit.

lorden24

Awards
No prob, man. And I'm not sure about 12 weeks on 11-oxo. I know plenty of guys that would lol, but I don't know that it's ideal to. I'd probably run it at 8 and just play it safe. If you wanted extra boost during that time, you could run Transaderm along with it to help keep strength and lethargy up while cutting a bit.
thanks again for the help man, I'm thinking 8 weeks will be enough with the 11-OXO.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's your diet going to be?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It wont happen, too much to lose in too little time. I think you can make it down to 8-9% but thats it. Im not tryin to be an a$$ hole or anything, just a solid honest opinion. Even if you got to 8.5% that would be excellent and one hell of a cut.

GL bro

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
clen and coke

survival

Awards
im not sure you can go to 5% but you sure can lose a lot you you cycle clen and then ephedrine+caffeine.

you can also try lyle mcdonalds "protein sparring modified diet" (crash diet)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or liposuction. That's the only way you're losing it that quick lol

Stagex

Stagex

Awards
^

haha glad to see your on this Big Boy, i see your back and in full effect.
I dont know if you still carry that PGCL in the modified solution but if you do that **** is the TRUTH.
i still have people begging for it. its the only thing iv seen that works better than Dnp.

so if your carrying it or your site is back up please let me know. i will place an order ASAP

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't found much on PGCL, care to elaborate? and PM me as well. Or just explain it there. I'm doing male modeling now and my bf% is about 10% but they want it less and I've hit a plateau getting down from my 20%

cynicalvision

Awards
PGCL is the truth! Nothing else burns stubborn fat like it. The diuretic hands down. It takes all the unecessary water out the body. TRL tell'em more about it.

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Getting below 10 percent is unlikely in that time frame. Even with anabolics it will not possible to get to 5 without losing substantive strength and muscle. For me, every lb below 8 percent came at a very high cost. Id say i lost about 2lbs muscle/ lb of fat. 20 percent is super high bodyfat. With respect, your bulking diet had to be off.....Its way easier to keep from gaining so much so you stay in growth mode as much as possible. 30 lb cuts are slamming on the brakes, then throwing the train in reverse...my 2 cents

us marine

Awards
Eh..iv never seen anyone cut that fast but I'm sure its been done before...you might as well be the one to make it happen. :)

lorden24

Awards
Getting below 10 percent is unlikely in that time frame. Even with anabolics it will not possible to get to 5 without losing substantive strength and muscle. For me, every lb below 8 percent came at a very high cost. Id say i lost about 2lbs muscle/ lb of fat. 20 percent is super high bodyfat. With respect, your bulking diet had to be off.....Its way easier to keep from gaining so much so you stay in growth mode as much as possible. 30 lb cuts are slamming on the brakes, then throwing the train in reverse...my 2 cents
strong bump

but yea, I realized after making this thread and doing some math, that without serious muscle loss and/or DNP, I could not do my cutting goal.

lorden24

Awards
haha and you don't wanna use DNP?
hell, i love steroids and im gonna be using clen soon, but dnp sounds like the devil, i dont want to poison myself on purpose.

btw to eveeyone who was in ITT, just an update, I MAJORLY overestimated my body fat, I had it tested recently it was only 16%, I was just eyeing what I thought was 20%

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I understand, it was sarcasm.

I don't get the idea of purposely poisoning oneself. There's a difference between supplements that have sides and downright poison.

I'm running the following with good results:
DCP
At2
EC
Eviscerate
DAA

I've also used katanadrol for a cut at 350mg/day but then you gotta take support supps, serms, etc.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500 calories a day? that's the crazy ass HCG diet