Will running a compound aid in ACL surgery recovery?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. It's been a while but I'm thinking there may not be a better time to run my next cycle. I'm not new to cycles and have about 5 under my belt. I had ACL reconstruction with a Alographt ( cadaver ligament) 5 weeks ago. The ligament is as week as it will get rift at this moment. The key to recovery and what determines when u can become active is the recovery of strength in your quad. Does anyone have experience running a cycle after ACL surgery? Any input would be much appreciated. Cheers, Angel77

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will help with tissue recovery, but will not help with the joint recovery.

i believe you would need to use hgh for that. dont quote me on that, i havn't researched it in a while. but i know androgens wont help the joints/ligaments recover/repair.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
it will help with tissue recovery, but will not help with the joint recovery.

i believe you would need to use hgh for that. dont quote me on that, i havn't researched it in a while. but i know androgens wont help the joints/ligaments recover/repair.
I'm not concerned with the ligament recovery as much as my leg strength. The outcome of ACL surgery has 100% to do with leg strength. I'm wondering what compound would be best? I have old school 15mg Phera. Thinking about that.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
really the aid in the actually recovery of a damaged area would be Igf ==peptide injections

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
I'd pound back the hyaluronic acid (injections probably better).
I'd look at ageforce patch or igf peptides if your budget allows.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not concerned with the ligament recovery as much as my leg strength. The outcome of ACL surgery has 100% to do with leg strength. I'm wondering what compound would be best? I have old school 15mg Phera. Thinking about that.
you leg strength can be great, but if your acl (anterior (front) crucior (sp) ligament) isn't healed, strong enough, you will fcuk yourself up all over again and it'll be even worse than before.

muscle strength doesn't matter if the tendons/ligaments cant handle it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you leg strength can be great, but if your acl (anterior (front) crucior (sp) ligament) isn't healed, strong enough, you will fcuk yourself up all over again and it'll be even worse than before.

muscle strength doesn't matter if the tendons/ligaments cant handle it.
i think that his reasoning is off just a bit. yes they used a cadavar ligament so he thinks its ok. hes missing the fact that they still went in there and did some work. most notably they had to attach that thing somehow to something somewhere in there.

my opinion as others have stated. hgh or some peptides. or save the money and just give it proper time off. even with those compounds it doesnt mean you'll recover that much faster.

anabolics would be a horrible idea at this point. the only thing id consider is low dose deca

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
i think that his reasoning is off just a bit. yes they used a cadavar ligament so he thinks its ok. hes missing the fact that they still went in there and did some work. most notably they had to attach that thing somehow to something somewhere in there.

my opinion as others have stated. hgh or some peptides. or save the money and just give it proper time off. even with those compounds it doesnt mean you'll recover that much faster.

anabolics would be a horrible idea at this point. the only thing id consider is low dose deca
I'm afraid you guys are not understanding what I'm asking. I'm not looking to come back sooner. I am simply looking at building up the leg strength to help my muscle tone come back. Regardless of how fast I regain strength, I will not be able to compete for 4-6 months post surgery and that is WITH my custom ACL Brace. I will be wearing it for the rest of my life when playing soccer and water skiing. The ligament takes a LONG time to heal and I understand that. I just wanted to know what some of the newer or best compounds to run would be. I'm not looking at putting on 20lbs. or anything. I'm looking for a solid 8 to 10lbs. of lean mass. Thanks for the help. Cheers, angel77

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you are understanding, maybe I've been too complicated in my responses, I'll dumb it down for you, No, aas will not help you.