Why SERM necessary???

Hix

Awards
Why this SERM Clomid,Nolva,Tamoxifen soooooo necessary on PCT alongside the other stuff?
Activate Xtreme, Triazole,LeanXtreme, BPI:A-HD,Erase,Reversitol v2,

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
nolva is 30 bucks. Add up how much all those others are and compare the price. Plus serms are the ones with anti man titty properties

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you got it backwards.

your question should be why is all the other stuff necessary along side the serm.

you can run a decent pct with just a serm, but you cant really do sht with the rest of that stuff, unless you use a bunch of products, that increase test in different ways, control estrogen, and keep cortisol low so your body stays in an anabolic state.

a serm will increase testosterone production as well as preventing estrogen from binding to, and interacting with the estrogen receptors.

compounds like pct assist, daa, aromatase inhibitors all increase testosterone via different means some indirectly, others directly.

cortisol control compounds lower cortisol which is a catabolic (break down larger molecules for energy) hormone. you want to keep your androgens higher than cortisol in order to keep you body in an anabolic state.

you can get by with just clomid, or you can even run no pct (wouldn't recomend it), or you can go all over the counter, but the best way to keep those hard earned gains you're so proud of, is to use both a serm and otc products in order to maximize recovery back to normal or above normal levels.

:thumbsup:

edit: oh yea, you also have another option, and that is to never use steroids or pro hormones, and just be happy with what mommy and daddy gave you. this way will save you a bunch of $$$$. and you can tell people your all natural, and not be lying. :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^Never have more true words ever been spoken. very well put jbry

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is 9 bux, shipping is 25 lol

Francesco2979

Awards
Is it necessary to take nolva and clomid? I read good stuff about arimidex but very pricey of u can find it

powerlifter92

Awards
If only we could post research Chem sources. Whoever's getting nolva for $30 can you please DM me I feel like shooting myself in the foot

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jimmy struters uses celltech

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is sufficient. But what is this about $30?? Btw, never liked the natty test boosters, all placebo effect with minimal effects on test. This months MD has a great article discussing natty test boosters, and how poor they work lol.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Or just pyramid like arnold

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
.... jk don't do that. IMO stick to clomid/nolva

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it necessary to take nolva and clomid? I read good stuff about arimidex but very pricey of u can find it
Some people combine both, but it isn't necessary. And A-dex is an AI, whereas the other compounds are SERMS.

AI = used ON cycle
SERM = used POST cycle

Francesco2979

Awards
This is my first cycle how much Muscle do you actually keep? I hear so many opinions you loose it all you can keep 70% what is the truth all I want it to add 5 -10 lbs of muscle an get cut up. Any suggestions. That pic is before I started my cycle

Attachments

Francesco2979

Awards
I'm 32 yrs old
5'7"
Ive been hitting the gym since high school. I didn't know cycles were so complicated I figured shoot urself and a month later your a ripped animal....I got thick skin so any feedback good or bad is welcome

lorden24

Awards
Why this SERM Clomid,Nolva,Tamoxifen soooooo necessary on PCT alongside the other stuff?
Activate Xtreme, Triazole,LeanXtreme, BPI:A-HD,Erase,Reversitol v2,
please do not run a cycle if your asking this.

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
edit: oh yea, you also have another option, and that is to never use steroids or pro hormones, and just be happy with what mommy and daddy gave you. this way will save you a bunch of $$$$. and you can tell people your all natural, and not be lying. :D
Technically, 3 months after a test cycle, you are all natural again :D

But yeah, get that serm and PCT assist, maybe some DAA and you'll be golden