Extremely low Test after Beastdrol!

Cummon

Awards
I apologize for the long post, but I want to cover EVERYTHING.

I'm 23. 1 year ago I got mono. I could barely stand up or stay awake. Every muscle in my body ached, and I was completely worthless. I had the mono for about 10 months. At the 1st sign of my energy comming back I started a beastdrol cycle that I had planned to start before I got mono.... I ran 10/20/30/20 with cycle support supps, and HCG as my PCT. I felt 6 pills (recc. dosage) of HCG was over kill and It made me break out with acne like a 13yr old fat kid. I played with 2-4 pills 3-4 days a week...

I recently hit rock bottom. I cant get through my day with out a nap or two, and even then its a living hell. My sex drive is nonexistant, Ive got shrinkage issues, my joints hurt, and Im weak.

I went to the Dr. and got bloodwork. I' had been off the HCG for 1 week prior to the visit. My free test was at 3.4 (they say 9.3-26.5 is norm) and my serum test came in at 151 (they reference (249-838 as norm).

I made a follow up appt. and they decided to check the test numbers again. I had a 6 HCG pills left in the bottle so I took them over saturday and sunday. My appt was on Monday and my serum test level came in at 352. I have a feeling this might have been because of the HCG... I feel like complete **** and need to get my energy and strength back.

Any suggestions!?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You used what for PCT? If it's hCG or HCGenerate, then you did not run a proper pct.

Cummon

Awards
it was hcgenerate. What needs to be done to rEcover properly from this point?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get a serm!.asap Torem or clomid.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with above. Daa and sustain can also help. But you basically didn't run a pct and took one of the harsher if not the harshest of the designer steroids.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
low test from beastdrol, no suprise there, why is the op?

low test after using a low dose of hcgenerate as his only pct product, shouldnt be a suprise for anyone who researched more than 10minutes about steroids.

hell, i wouldn't run hcgenerate for less than 10caps e/d, in addition to clomid, solo? yea right.

i was told the formula for hcgenerat has been changed, not sure havn't looked at it, but the orig at 10 caps e/d was good stuff.

Cummon

Awards
per forum rules, can someone PM me with the info I need to start clomid. Thanks!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Google. and You will find

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
first of all even hcgenerate as the only pct is severely underkill! half dosing it as well its a even bigger joke. you probably broke out not from that booster but by having your hormones completely hating life. start some clomid and DAA like stated above. DAA is dirt cheap, start the right away. 3 grams a day.

Cummon

Awards
I want to insure I get a quality clomid with proper dosing. Is it liquid or pill form? what is daa? I apologize for the ignorance

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should go through and read every sticky.

the rec label dosage of hcgenerate was/is? 5 caps e/d. but I didn't feel that was enough, which is why i've always dosed it at 10 caps e/d.

I should also add, i never paid for my hcgenerate (used rep pay). 80 bucks is too much for only one bottle, esp when i feel two is best so you can doube dose.

but if you have clomid, running 10 caps e/d for 2 weeks is a good booster while the clomid is working.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
DAA is D-Aspartic Acid. cheap as hell, buy it from Nutraplanet. also just get a liquid clomid. go to google. find it. after that type the name of the place and add legit to the end to see what ppl say about it. not hard buddy.

Cummon

Awards
ordered the clomid in pill form. should have it in a week. Is the daa also available at a gnc type place? Or is it only online?

thanks for the help guys.. I greatly appriciate it

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
ordered the clomid in pill form. should have it in a week. Is the daa also available at a gnc type place? Or is it only online?

thanks for the help guys.. I greatly appriciate it
DAA can be found pretty much everywhere bro.

Right now I'd say your best price for it is gonna be at the ntbm store. We have it right now for 16.99 and free shipping if you use the needto139 coupon code. It comes with a dosing scooper in it, and should last you as long as your clomid for a restart/pct.