Fall Lean Bulk; Ergo 1AD, EPI, AMS 4AD RD Thoughts?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
First the facts, I'm 30 y.o., 213 lbs, 5'11" and somewhere between 12-15% bf. Been working out seriously since I was 18. Have used more PH/DS/AAS than I care to admit to, so we'll just say I'm experienced. Last cycle was phera and androhard og back in the very early part of spring.

Just putting the last couple of pieces of the puzzle together, but I wanted to see what everyone thought about the duration and dosing. I've had liver pain before on methyls so I'll be taking 2 separate liver support supps throughout and will only use a methyl for 4 weeks and won't go over 30mgs EPI. Also, I figured Toco-8 would help with prostate support and cholesterol, so I really didnt see the need to add any other support supps, open to suggestions though. I've got some Formestane on hand and thought I should probably use a low dose while on the 4AD, at least until I start the EPI which should offer some anti-estrogen action and gyno protection but I will have other AI's on hand along with the SERM if things go south early. Here's what Im planning:

Ergo 1-AD
wks 1-4 600mgs ed
wks 5-6 900mgs ed

AMS 4AD RD
wk 1-6 600mgs ed

EPI
wks 3-6 30mgs ed

Support Supps
Liver Juice-Throughout Cycle and PCT
Toco8-Throughout Cycle and PCT
Liv 52-Throughout Cycle and PCT

PCT
Clomid or Torem-4 weeks
Sustain Alpha-5 on, 2 off dosing 4 weeks
Erase-4 weeks
TCF-1 24 days (some type of anti prolactin supp while using TCF-1)

My diet will probably just be about 500-1000 calories over maintenance, maybe a bit more. I'd like to get back up to 230 lbs but not bloated like I have been before at that weight. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed. I'm worried a bit about this being a pretty suppressive cycle, but I'm hoping the use of Toco8 throughout will help, along with a solid PCT. Might even through in some Anabeta in the PCT if I can afford it. Let me know what you think.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dayum, im jealous. looks nice. have you looked at cycle support like some cycle assist.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it's a pricey one with all the 1-AD, but I don't really have enough for 2 1-AD cycles so I figured go for the gusto. I was looking at some cycle assist or the Purus Labs brand cycle support, but figured 2 liver supps and 1 prostate/cholesterol supps would be good. Do you think those aren't enough? I may add them in just to be on the safe side.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the things in liver support supplements (milk Thistle for example) can actually inhibit the results of prohormones. Imho they are best left for pct.