What is the Best version of Epistane to take??

sparkman1006

Awards
What is the Best version of Epistane to take?? There are so many brand ..Can some one put me on the best one..With a good PCT to take

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
Research man. I would give my suggestions but I can tell that you may have just logged in and asked a question hopefully iam wrong? Don't take this as me being a dick, Ian just saying me personally don't give people cycle advise if it dosnt seem like you've done any research maybe it's just the way it was worded, read read read man. If Iam wring let me know please.

sparkman1006

Awards
Well was trying to ask a short sweet question,,Hate to be blunt if you don't have a answer or don't want to help DON'T POST

Have done research here what I came up with MR 18 posts::

Week 1-2: Pre-load Cycle Support, Cycle Assist or Life Support @ Bottle Recommended dosages.
Week 2-3: Cycle/Life Support | Havoc 30mg
Week 3-7: Cycle/Life Support | Havoc 40mg
Week 7-9: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 20mg
Week 9-11: Cycle/Life Support | Nolvadex 10mg

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
It's cool, in my opinion epistrong is the best you may still be able to pick some up at orbit nutrition I highly recommend it I got three just to sit on they only made 655 units, as for cycle support not sure wht the bottle says most are different but I would double it, well that's wht I do. I've found it's all support extra don't hurt, it may be a few extra dollars but it's worth your health in the long run. Good lick with the cycle, this your first?

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
And for your future reference, the # of posts dosnt represent knowledge or experience.

sparkman1006

Awards
2 weeks into lg trifectia stack..gained 4lbs muscle so far..Looking to the future after I finish lg stack ,,Take a month off and try a stronger
Pro-hormone

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
Try n get on that epistrong from orbit you will love me long time I promise lol

sparkman1006

Awards
cool man thanks for the help..What would you suggest for pct Nolvadex is expensive

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Def epi strong. It's generously dosed as well. There are still some bottles left, but not for long!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
hows RPN Havoc these days? can anyone vouch for this one? i wish i would have read this thread last night before i put in my order lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would go wit epi strong, Ive never heard anything bad about it. Also comes in 15mg caps instead of 10.

I got a bottle of havoc off e b a y and it was total sh!t

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
Nolvadex expensive? You can do two good post cycles off one bottle for 55 $

kansui

kansui

Awards
hows RPN Havoc these days? can anyone vouch for this one? i wish i would have read this thread last night before i put in my order lol
I'm using rpn havoc at the moment, and getting results. It Is my first cycle so have nothing to compare it with. Soon to start on my bottle of Epi strong, to finish out the cycle.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Now is definitely the time to get in on epi strong while you still can fellas!

san731

san731

Awards
I used research to find tried and true brands that showed the most info and went with rpn havoc. It just comes down to what brand you trust most. I'm only 3 days in on my first cycle of it and at 30 mgs I can already feel strength aggression and a little excess wood for some reason. May just be placebo cause I have heard it doesn't "kick in" for 2-3 weeks but the numbers I'm putting up are hard to argue with.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Lol. No love for IBE Epistane, such a shame.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Def has a name for itself but it's so expensive if you find it these days.
I hear ya man, though I dont see 35 bucks as alot, I guess its just alot considering there a places dumping house brand superdrol for 19.99, I guess I can see your point, but its really not that hard at all to find, I cant tell you where to look, but google is your friend.

san731

san731

Awards
I hear ya man, though I dont see 35 bucks as alot, I guess its just alot considering there a places dumping house brand superdrol for 19.99, I guess I can see your point, but its really not that hard at all to find, I cant tell you where to look, but google is your friend.
Wow haven't saw it for that price in awhile or I prob would've went with it instead of rpn :/ when I looked I couldn't find it cheaper than 50-60. Guess i got some googlin to do!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go for Havoc for the OG, or Epi-Strong for the amount of Epi you actually get. 15mg caps works really well for getting proper dose, and at 90 caps it'll give you either a 4 week high dose cycle, 6 week mid dose cycle, or a hybrid all in one bottle.

For PCT, you need to RESEARCH the CHEMICALS to find a good price on Nolva, Clomid, or Torem. When you find the right place, you'll see it's cheaper than an OTC PCT.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Pay the $$ and don't skip out on Nolva! CEL estane is legit, have always trusted them. Epi strong has a great following as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi-strong wont be here for much longer. When the rest of what we have in stock is gone, it's gone for good. 15mg caps vs 10mg caps in other clones make an easy decision for me :D

SpmnE9zero

SpmnE9zero

Awards
Any of you guys notice an abnormal elevated bp on epi-strong?
I have ran H and M drol and had elevated bp on it even with taking cycle assist and additional hawthorne berry.
I am just curious what the consensus is with epi-strong.

Also are you guys using any sort of cycle assist while on it?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

whyteboi

Awards
So sad I didn't see much results from RPN Havoc from my first cycle (no strength gain or fat loss ;\), still wanna give epi-strong a shot or something ;\

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
Any of you guys notice an abnormal elevated bp on epi-strong?
I have ran H and M drol and had elevated bp on it even with taking cycle assist and additional hawthorne berry.
I am just curious what the consensus is with epi-strong.

Also are you guys using any sort of cycle assist while on it?
I have run a few of the epi clones and all seem elevate my bp for a short time, I've seen no difference when dosing hawthorn berry or any other bp lowering supp.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be running some LGI EP-10 so I will keep you updated that, starting next week.