M4OHN and sleep....need feedback

1. Registered User
    Answers

M4OHN and sleep....need feedback

So I'm half way into wk 3 of m4ohn at 30mg a day spread out every 4-5hrs. Anyway, the last two days I haven't been able to sleep. I'm only sleeping like 2-3hrs....that's it. I'm using my usual unisom or benedryl I take during night shift, but not even that helps. I end up staying in bed a little later than usual....drink a shake or eat something quick then back to bed for1-1.5hrs. I managed to do my workout and felt better throughout and after. Not to tired now, but I imagine it will catch up to me. Anyone think the lack of sleep is counter-productive? Anybody else get it this bad?.....I know it's one of the sides, but didn't think it would be this bad. Feedback is appreciated.

2. I know nothing...
    Answers

I'm not sure it's because of m4ohn... I slept like a baby on this stuff and some people sayingthey slept even better when used m4ohn.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Same here...been staying up past two a.m. and getting up early? No doubt there is an effect.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I noticed i only feel this way if i wake up early. If i wake up after only a few hours of sleep, i feel "ready to go," but if i let myself fall back asleep, ill eventually wake up after a normal 8 hours sleep feeling fine. I was only using 20mg, though.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

No problems sleeping before..... at all....until 2 days ago.....now in the time it takes for this stuff to kick in 'according to many here' 2wks. The sleeplessness is making it's self known. Sleep a few hrs, then when I wake I find it hard to back to sleep. If I stay there long enough, I eventually go back.....but most of the time, I'm hungry again. So I re-feed then try to sleep an hr or two. I feel fine and ready to go now.....hadn't lost any strength either.....added 5lbs to my press, even with lack of sleep. Hope to see some good body recomp changes. Was planning on running 6wks....according to how this whole sleeping thing pans out. I wonder if dosing closer to bed time effects me in any way?
  6. Ruthless.
    Answers

I just started M4OHN 3 days ago; my last 2 nights of sleep have been ****ing horrible. It's probably stress, but I saw the post and decided to add my experience.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Are you dosing it at night? M4ohn has a cns stimulating effect.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

SCORPIO - did you notice the interruption of sleep as the gains started to come?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

BBBD, since I'm keeping the doses spaced as evenly as possible, yes taking it before bed at times......sometimes give or take an hr before. I wonder how long before bed should I take the last dose.......and I would not have a steady amount of the androgen in blood, if not dosed in even intervals. Any better ideas on dosing?

Lift2....yeah, kind of. When I started my cycle I stated a 5x5 training routine.......sore as a mofo......but at this point in time, after kicking in, I feel no soreness....just ready to go....steady to moderate strength and good endurance.

I started trying to cut 2 months prior to starting my cycle....mostly just cleaned diet up and added cardio. Lost about 10lbs.....an inch at the waist.....most other measurements (bi's, calves, ect) still the same. Cals are at about maint or higher now (did fitday for about 2wks....avrg cals were 3000 more or less), but doing well. Hopefully I can loose some BF.

Any other ?????? I'll answer the best I can.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Scorp, I had the same thing happen to me as well. As I was into my second week, I went about 5 days with 2-4 hours of quality sleep per night. I wasn't tired, and my workouts went well. After that, my sleep has been very good and deep.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Scorp, I had the same thing happen to me as well. As I was into my second week, I went about 5 days with 2-4 hours of quality sleep per night. I wasn't tired, and my workouts went well. After that, my sleep has been very good and deep.
    Good to hear Cuffs. I now know I can run this sucka 6wks. By the way have you noticed any body comp changes? Noticed anything else with it? and how long you been on now?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I've been noticing some body comp changes recently. Muscles are a bit harder, a little more vascularity. Here's my breakdown so far.

Weeks 1-2: M1T, 15mg's ed. (Went for 207lbs to 224 lbs.)
    Weeks 3-4: M4OHN 30-45mg's ed; clen. (Began to loose water weight and ended around 211 lbs.)
    Weeks 5-6: M4OHN 45mg' ed; EC. (Weight is at steady at 213 lbs.)

I've kept my cals at just below maintenance. At the beginning I was hungry all the time. Lately, I have not had much of an appetite, and have to force myself to eat at times. I took a cold flex measurement today of my bicep and legs. My bicpes meaured just over 18 1/4", which is a bit above where I started. My legs, and I'm very happy to report, have grown a bit over 1/2". If you've read my thread I posted a couple of weeks ago in the exercise section, then you know this is a problem area for me. So, I'm very pleased right now.

I changed my routine around and added another leg day. I have also upped my volume a bit, and added more cardio.

I'm going to run M5AA for the next two weeks with another cycle of Clen.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I had the same problems with sleep on 4ohn, not as bad though. I only too 15 mg ed. And now I;m taking my last dose at 6. No more problems here.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I've been noticing some body comp changes recently. Muscles are a bit harder, a little more vascularity. Here's my breakdown so far.

Weeks 1-2: M1T, 15mg's ed. (Went for 207lbs to 224 lbs.)
    Weeks 3-4: M4OHN 30-45mg's ed; clen. (Began to loose water weight and ended around 211 lbs.)
    Weeks 5-6: M4OHN 45mg' ed; EC. (Weight is at steady at 213 lbs.)

I've kept my cals at just below maintenance. At the beginning I was hungry all the time. Lately, I have not had much of an appetite, and have to force myself to eat at times. I took a cold flex measurement today of my bicep and legs. My bicpes meaured just over 18 1/4", which is a bit above where I started. My legs, and I'm very happy to report, have grown a bit over 1/2". If you've read my thread I posted a couple of weeks ago in the exercise section, then you know this is a problem area for me. So, I'm very pleased right now.

I changed my routine around and added another leg day. I have also upped my volume a bit, and added more cardio.

I'm going to run M5AA for the next two weeks with another cycle of Clen.
    Did you have your liver checked during/after the 40+ MOHN? - and how did your strength increase when you began the MOHN in wks 3-6?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

No, I didn't have liver values or any other blood work. As for strength, I have not noticed any increase, but have maintained.

During the first two weeks of taking it, my skin was more oily. More than likely due to the increase of oil intake due to the olive oil I used to suspend the powder in. I did develope a small group of acne on and just below my right delt, and upper abs. The acne is very few, but is painful. I've been using an over-the-counter treatment from Neutrogena, seems to work so-so.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm now into my last two weeks (5 & 6) on this cycle of M4OHN. I had quickly increased from 16 mgs to 36 mgs ED. After week 4 I stopped my Swole. During wk 4 I added 600 mg of 19 Nordiol and increased it to 900 for these last two weeks. Prior to the cycle I had dropped 15 lbs by cleaning up my diet. On the M4OHN my weight went up 1lb/wk to 204 again. I am watching to see what the Swole (drop) and Nor (addition) do. My strength had also dropped rapidly on the diet but is returning steadily now. I would love to end up with the same old strength but minus 15 lbs or so of BF. Since I take ZMA every night an hour before hitting the sack, I have not had any problems with my sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 11:14 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 09:09 PM
  3. IDS Mass Tabs and Ripped...need some feedback please!!
    By ncballa003 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:43 AM
  4. my very 1st post. and i need your input
    By incognito in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:02 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 07:36 PM