Got Blood Results In - HELP!

skimaliso

Awards
I am 24 yo male and I have been taking Epi/Tren 350 for just over 2 weeks now. 3 caps a day. It is basically a Myogenix Spawn clone. I havent really felt much difference since I have been using it but I decided to get a blood test done anyway. I had been feeling a little sluggish even before starting it and was worried that my test levels might be low, but I figured I was just being a hypochondriac. Well, unfortunately I dont have any base level readings from what my hormones were like before taking this PH, but here are the results after 15 days on it:

AST (SGOT) 77 High IU/L (0-40 normal range)
ALT (SGPT) 99 High IU/L (0-55 normal range)
Testosterone, Serum 40 Low ng/dL (249-836)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH), S LH 0.2 Low mIU/mL (1.7-8.6 normal range)
FSH, Serum 0.4 Low mIU/mL (1.5-12.4 normal range)
Estradiol 34.5 Normal pg/mL (7.6-42.6 normal range)

I have made a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning. I am hoping that when he did a blood test a few months ago he checked my hormone levels so that I can have some proof that it was in fact the epi/tren that shut down my normal hormone production.

Needless to say, I dont plan on taking anymore of the epi/tren for the time being and I do have some Clomid in the mail right now that should get here tomorrow or the next day. I also have access to some test from my roommate and am considering giving myself an injection today just to get my levels back up for the time being.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Your two weeks into a very suppressive cycle...what were you expecting to happen??? Your bloodwork looks exactly like it should at this point.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wooooooow wtf? Ok ur liver looks like ur in cycle + and ur shut down + but!!!!!! Ur test levels are extremely low? They should be very high this is very odd...... ur shut down and ur values are messed up so ur in steroids but ur test is also incredible low so is the opposite of what you would expect...