Homemade 1-test cyp crystalizing in Vial

Brock Landers

Awards
Hope you all can help me here. I made 50 ml @ 250mg/ml 1-test cyp with 12.5g powder, 4ml BA, 5.5ml BB and 29ml Sesame Oil. After combining all and putting in the oven @250, I sterile filtered into a 50 ml vial and am staring at a thick gooey mess that will only move when I give it a good shake.
Thoughts on how to fix this crap?
It seems I need to add more bb or heat each time I shoot, Im not sure, hopefully you all can provide some answers. Thanks

Brock Landers

Awards
I think maybe I should increase the BB% and bring the total amount from 12% up to 15-18%?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
For cyps, a good ratio is 2.5% BA and 10% BB. BB hold cyps in solution better. You also should filter before you bake.

fiddler

Awards
i was about to say the same. filter then bake.

the ratios are slightly off. no idea how you're going to save it other than to make 100ml using different ratios of BA and BB.

fiddler

Brock Landers

Awards
I did filter then bake. What I did was once it crystalized, I added another ml of BB. Then heated until all in solution. If it crashed again, I added another ml of BB. I had to do this 3 times, but it finally held. So end the end I have around 10ml BB, 4 ml BA, 29ml Oil, and 12 g powder. or roughly 218mg/ml 1-T cyp.